BAMA’S RECRUITING CLASS

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Matt stafford hahaha...Its getting painful
Show me the last QB from Bama to win a Super Bowl? Take your time
Zzz Ok GIF by Jim Gaffigan

PsYcho

May 18, 2023
So.........being back* 2 back* champs, and located in one of the top talent states
But.......your average rating is still lower than Ryan Day

Is it his weak discipline on super speeders and parents don't trust his boyish bowl cut, or is it just the weak brand of the program?
(No other answer will be accepted)

I'm leaning with weak brand myself as most people outside the south see that as a Packers G since they had it first.
Hell, ya'll even stole Yale's bulldog Mascot (Handsome Dan).

#UnoriginalAthens

Watty

Apr 30, 2023
I didn’t take the time to read all this but I’m assuming the general consensus here was the Dawgs are the best and Saban is headed to the glue factory?

Reactions: KoreyDawg

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Ohio State can’t match Alabama either, but it is hilarious watching you ride their nuts lol.
Just giving credit when it’s due, something that you can’t do, Alabama is the greatest at everything according to you

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Just giving credit when it’s due, something that you can’t do, Alabama is the greatest at everything according to you
Not at everything, but definitely at WR. Alabama does sh*t on UGA with regards to everything. Facts over feelings.

Tre1030

Oct 8, 2021
I think the point he's making is that you have very limited offensive production in the nfl from UGA.
Remind me of what bama QBs have done in the nfl worth a damn since any of these players have been alive

Tre1030

Oct 8, 2021
So.........being back* 2 back* champs, and located in one of the top talent states
But.......your average rating is still lower than Ryan Day

Is it his weak discipline on super speeders and parents don't trust his boyish bowl cut, or is it just the weak brand of the program?
(No other answer will be accepted)

I'm leaning with weak brand myself as most people outside the south see that as a Packers G since they had it first.
Hell, ya'll even stole Yale's bulldog Mascot (Handsome Dan).

#UnoriginalAthens
Because we can take 3 stars and win natties with them....

Tre1030

Oct 8, 2021
Except most draft picks in a single draft
Most defensive players drafted in 1st round in a draft
Being LBU
RB production all time
Current DB development
Current DL development
OL development
TE production and development
Run defense
3 star development

yea everything except that

Not at everything, but definitely at WR. Alabama does sh*t on UGA with regards to everything. Facts over feelings.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Which explains Saban winning 2 more since Kirby left. How many portal guys will start for UGA this year? You kweers are taking “starters” from the likes of Miss St lmao. The UGA narrative that “Bama can’t develop because they go to the portal” is hilarious considering UGA does it every year as well. It is the times we live in now. Btw, UGA really wanted Gibbs last year as well. I know they probably glossed over that on the UGA boards.
And you took a starter from, hold on let me think, Oh the MIGHTY VANDERBILT COMMODORES
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Being LBU
RB production all time
Current DB development
Current DL development
OL development
Run defense
3 star development

Bryan Cranston Mic Drop GIF

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Imagine you saying this and you took transfers from Group of 5 schools and Louisville lol
You are getting involved way late in the conversation, homey. I know there are good players at those schools. I also know that taking players like that doesn’t mean that you “can’t develop”. That is the hypocritical UGA narrative, though.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Being LBU
RB production all time
Current DB development
Current DL development
OL development
Run defense
3 star development

Hey guys, we found Korey’s burner account lmao.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
And you took a starter from, hold on let me think, Oh the MIGHTY VANDERBILT COMMODORES
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv
Vandy, Mizzou, what’s the difference. The point is going straight over your head, DA. You UGA clowns have spun the narrative that “Saban has to take transfers because he can’t dEvElOp!!!!!” all while Kirby is doing the same thing. Kirby went hard AF after Gibbs too.

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login