BAMA’S RECRUITING CLASS

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
We didn't have drops? Catching passes not part of the game lol?
Idk, did you? I don’t recall one standing out, but by all means, give us examples.

Catching passes are part of the game. The younger guys weren’t ready. I can admit that. Why is it so hard for UGA fans to admit that you didn’t have an answer for Jamo and Metchie, and that it was extremely fortunate that both tore an ACL against you lol? I can admit that UGA was a more complete team that year. I also have a pair of eyes and know that Alabama with Bryce/Metchie/Jamo was a nightmare for UGA.

Tre1030

Oct 8, 2021
Every player lost isn’t the same….Alabama wasn’t that good that year. They were, however, the Achilles heel for that UGA defense when healthy. It’s ok to admit it. That D didn’t have an answer for those 2 WRs. The replacement WRs weren’t 1st round material at that point, and no one in the country could replace Jamo’s speed. Those are just facts.

UGA was a more complete team that year. However, Alabama had the rare team makeup with Bryce and those 2 WRs to be 2021 UGA’s kryptonite. Both of those statements can be true.
Well the better team won so why keep complaining that when your advantage was neutralized are you still crying 18 months later?

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Well the better team won so why keep complaining that when your advantage was neutralized are you still crying 18 months later?
I didn’t say “better” team…I said more complete team. You can’t admit that UGA got lucky with the turf monster. It’s ok, bud. I’ve seen enough from your posts in the last 2 days to know how fragile you are.

Tre1030

Oct 8, 2021
Idk, did you? I don’t recall one standing out, but by all means, give us examples.

Catching passes are part of the game. The younger guys weren’t ready. I can admit that. Why is it so hard for UGA fans to admit that you didn’t have an answer for Jamo and Metchie, and that it was extremely fortunate that both tore an ACL against you lol? I can admit that UGA was a more complete team that year. I also have a pair of eyes and know that Alabama with Bryce/Metchie/Jamo was a nightmare for UGA.
Here's the thing we had a 3 star freshmen make the go ahead td, the disappointment burton putting ya DBs in a blender and the BOAT TE doing work as a freshman. Them being a freshmen is irrelevant.
Those WRs with Bryce were hell but Jameson by himself if healthy wasnt gonna win that game for y'all. Our best WR was still recovering from an ACL 9 months. Injuries happen man I just expect more from Bama fans that to make excuses or come up with reasons. I hated when our fans complained about 2017 officiating and whatever when in reality if Sanders plays the right coverage that's a pick and the games over or y'all woulda prolly been forced to kick a fg at the very least.

it just comes off insecure when y'all have benefited from injuries in the past also and it seems like yall really are scared it's over for yall

Reactions: MattUGA1

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Here's the thing we had a 3 star freshmen make the go ahead td, the disappointment burton putting ya DBs in a blender and the BOAT TE doing work as a freshman. Them being a freshmen is irrelevant.
Those WRs with Bryce were hell but Jameson by himself if healthy wasnt gonna win that game for y'all. Our best WR was still recovering from an ACL 9 months. Injuries happen man I just expect more from Bama fans that to make excuses or come up with reasons. I hated when our fans complained about 2017 officiating and whatever when in reality if Sanders plays the right coverage that's a pick and the games over or y'all woulda prolly been forced to kick a fg at the very least.

it just comes off insecure when y'all have benefited from injuries in the past also and it seems like yall really are scared it's over for yall
Lmao. Alabama had the lead in the 4th without Jamo. You don’t think he would have made a difference, huh? You say “benefited from injuries”…..let’s hear it. Are you talking about Colt McCoy? He played one drive on a short field that resulted in a FG. You are using a “what if” scenario. There was no “what if” with Jamo. We already saw what he did to the UGA defense for 5 quarters.

Tre1030

Oct 8, 2021
I didn’t say “better” team…I said more complete team. You can’t admit that UGA got lucky with the turf monster. It’s ok, bud. I’ve seen enough from your posts in the last 2 days to know how fragile you are.
I said better lol.

why would I admit luck lol. You are guessing and you are hoping that would have been the case.

Tre1030

Oct 8, 2021
Lmao. Alabama had the lead in the 4th without Jamo. You don’t think he would have made a difference, huh? You say “benefited from injuries”…..let’s hear it. Are you talking about Colt McCoy? He played one drive on a short field that resulted in a FG. You are using a “what if” scenario. There was no “what if” with Jamo. We already saw what he did to the UGA defense for 5 quarters.
And lost

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Ok my guy. Our game plan changed when he went down also
Not sure how your game plan after he went down matters. You had a month after a 6 catch, 184 yard performance to figure out how to cover him and still couldn’t.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Every player lost isn’t the same….Alabama wasn’t that good that year. They were, however, the Achilles heel for that UGA defense when healthy. It’s ok to admit it. That D didn’t have an answer for those 2 WRs. The replacement WRs weren’t 1st round material at that point, and no one in the country could replace Jamo’s speed. Those are just facts.

UGA was a more complete team that year. However, Alabama had the rare team makeup with Bryce and those 2 WRs to be 2021 UGA’s kryptonite. Both of those statements can be true.
Good grief, let it go gump man.

Bama lost fair and square…

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Good grief, let it go gump man.

Bama lost fair and square…
It’s the off-season. Nothing else to talk about except the fact that Alabama is UGA’s Dad….
Will Ferrell Dad GIF by filmeditor

• Haha
Reactions: Bolden1983

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
It’s the off-season. Nothing else to talk about except the fact that Alabama is UGA’s Dad….
Will Ferrell Dad GIF by filmeditor
B2B natties, meanwhile Bama is begging to be let in the playoffs due to point spreads even though they had a meh record ATS and lost 2 games they were favored in…

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

Last edited:

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Whatever helps you cope with the fact Bama is declining from their peak…

T’s&P’s gump man :ROFLMAO:
The fact is……UGA is 1-7 against Alabama in the last 8. That constitutes “ownership”. Facts over feelings. And before you come back with “B2B” or “NCs”, Alabama has been there and done that. They never got a layup like TCU for an NC, but either way, not impressed. 1-7. Kirby is 1-4. Respect your superiors.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
The fact is……UGA is 1-7 against Alabama in the last 8. That constitutes “ownership”. Facts over feelings. And before you come back with “B2B” or “NCs”, Alabama has been there and done that. They never got a layup like TCU for an NC, but either way, not impressed. 1-7. Kirby is 1-4. Respect your superiors.
Did Not Read!

Whatever helps you cope with the reality that the sleeping giant that once was UGA has awaken while Bama is coming back down to earth…

#33to18
#65to7
#B2BChamps
#SabanDone

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Did Not Read!

Whatever helps you cope with the reality that the sleeping giant that once was UGA has awaken while Bama is coming back down to earth…

#33to18
#65to7
#B2BChamps
#SabanDone
“I DID NOT READ BECAUSE IT HELPS ME COPE!” Whatever it takes, little guy.

Reactions: ButMizzouDoe

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Auburn just flipped 5* Bama commit Perry Thompson.

Aubrun with Freeze may actually turn out to be a thorn in UGA’s/Bama’s side…

Has flipped a 5* from both schools in a week..,

• Haha
Reactions: Tre1030

only.fans

Sep 1, 2021
Remind me of what bama QBs have done in the nfl worth a damn since any of these players have been alive
Do you want to do a NFL starter comparison in the last year comparing qbs from each school? Lets compare qbs who have started a title game or even started a CFP game and then compare the Yards, TDs, efficiency, etc from each school in the last year? I will wait.

We can probably do the same for NFL rbs from each school while we are at it.

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login