BAMA’S RECRUITING CLASS

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Do you want to do a NFL starter comparison in the last year comparing qbs from each school? Lets compare qbs who have started a title game or even started a CFP game and then compare the Yards, TDs, efficiency, etc from each school in the last year? I will wait.

We can probably do the same for NFL rbs from each school while we are at it.
When you’re done, do qb’s who have won a SB…TIA!

MattUGA1

May 1, 2023
If thats what you have to hold onto from years ago thats fine. Because you aren't putting young exciting offensive talent into the NFL thats for sure.
Not a high clip as we speak. Chubb, Michel, Swift Hardman and Pickens as of the last 5 years. That'll come soon. Trenches, LB's and DB's pretty good, though. The game is still won upfront.

only.fans

Sep 1, 2021
“yEaRs”
Learn how to count buddy, a UGA qb just literally won a SB in 2022 :ROFLMAO:
Which was multiple seasons ago. My last point still stands. If that's what you have to hold onto (an old qb winning a title) versus putting tons of new offensive talent into the league, thats fine.

But....A qb drafted 14 years ago....what skill players starting in the nfl have been developed by uncle kirby?

Last edited:

only.fans

Sep 1, 2021
Not a high clip as we speak. Chubb, Michel, Swift Hardman and Pickens as of the last 5 years. That'll come soon. Trenches, LB's and DB's pretty good, though. The game is still won upfront.
They are all average at the moment. I actually can't believe you said "swift, hardman, and pickens. Mid. Didn't chubb just finish behind 2 UA rb's? Point still stands. Gotta look long and hard for playmakers at that level on the offensive side. When you have to try and convince people your offensive players in the nfl are good, thats a problem.

Can we find a productive offensive skill player that was developed by KS?

Last edited:

MattUGA1

May 1, 2023
They are all average at the moment. I actually can't believe you said "swift, hardman, and pickens. Mid. Didn't chubb just finish behind 2 UA rb's? Point still stands. Gotta look long and hard for playmakers at that level on the offensive side. When you have to try and convince people your offensive players in the nfl are good, thats a problem.

Can we find a productive offensive skill player that was developed by KS?
Swift has been banged up but has had moments of flash but inconsistent. Chubb at worst is the 2nd best RB in the NFL. Pickens will be a star unfortunately he doesn't have a QB.

only.fans

Sep 1, 2021
Swift has been banged up but has had moments of flash but inconsistent. Chubb at worst is the 2nd best RB in the NFL. Pickens will be a star unfortunately he doesn't have a QB.
Hows he going to be a star without a qb? Chubb wasn't top 2 last year, thats for sure. I'm quite enjoying what this thread has become. Not one game changer coached by uncle kirby. Should be no surprise

• Haha
Reactions: MattUGA1

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
“yEaRs”

Which was multiple seasons ago. My last point still stands. If that's what you have to hold onto (an old qb winning a title) versus putting tons of new offensive talent into the league, thats fine.

But....A qb drafted 14 years ago....what skill players starting in the nfl have been developed by uncle kirby?
You said “years”.

The rams won the SB in 2022 it’s 2023…

That’s not years…

only.fans

Sep 1, 2021
You said “years”.

The rams won the SB in 2022 it’s 2023…

That’s not years…
ah I see. Most would think years as in seasons considering that was the '21-'22 season. More than one season ago that the old qb not developed by uncle kirby won something.

MattUGA1

May 1, 2023
Hows he going to be a star without a qb? Chubb wasn't top 3 last year, thats for sure. I'm quite enjoying what this thread has become. Not one game changer coached by uncle kirby. Should be no surprise
At the end of the day it's about guys drafted not what they're doing in the league. That's what recruits look at.

Kirby is a defensive coach going into his 8th year. The offense will come.

only.fans

Sep 1, 2021
At the end of the day it's about guys drafted not what they're doing in the league. That's what recruits look at.

Kirby is a defensive coach going into his 8th year. The offense will come.
I don't think you want to open up that can of worms on offense either. Next.

8 seasons and can't produce offense? But you think "the offense will come"

Its not going to matter what offensive recruits go there. He just shows he can't develop skill players on offense. 8 seasons?!

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
This BIITCH
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv
A gif is “your material”? You are even more of an unoriginal cuck than I thought.

MattUGA1

May 1, 2023
don't think you want to open up that can of worms on offense either. Next.
At the end of the day it's about wins and losses and total guys drafted to the league. That train isn't slowing down. Kirby will continue to recruit top classes and compete for championships every year until he retires.

only.fans

Sep 1, 2021
At the end of the day it's about wins and losses and total guys drafted to the league. That train isn't slowing down. Kirby will continue to recruit top classes and compete for championships every year until he retires.
If he wasn't 1-4 versus his daddy maybe the fanbase wouldn't have to convince people how good they are. I mean first jamo going down and then marvin harrison jr? I've never seen controversy in the luck vs deserving title runs like we have in the last two years.

One thing is for sure. Nobody can ruin a rb's draft stock like uncle kirb.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: MattUGA1

MattUGA1

May 1, 2023
If he wasn't 1-4 versus his daddy maybe the fanbase wouldn't have to convince people how good they are. I mean first jamo going down and then marvin harrison jr? I've never seen controversy in the luck vs deserving title runs like we have in the last two years.

One thing is for sure. Nobody can ruin a rb's draft stock like uncle kirb.
Bama was very fortunate to not have to play UGA in the SECCG. You know it deep down. You would have gotten beat by 10 plus. Likely worse.

only.fans

Sep 1, 2021
Bama was very fortunate to not have to play UGA in the SECCG. You know it deep down. You would have gotten beat by 10 plus. Likely worse.
Why? The one thing uga has struggled with is a good passing game. Actually would have loved it. They weren't even able to compete when harrison was on the field. Or metchie and jamo the year before. Why would anyone fear playing a team they are 4-1 against in the last 5? Lets be honest, what do you think of that UGA schedule this year?

SECCG jamo went for 180+ and metchie had 97. We all know we had 1 quarter of one in the next meeting. And before that quarter ended jamo was marching the ball up the field. Same thing with harrison last year.

But if thats the direction you have to go because you know Kirby kills offensive talent and their draft stock....

Last edited:

MattUGA1

May 1, 2023
Why? The one thing uga has struggled with is a good passing game. Actually would have loved it. They weren't even able to compete when harrison was on the field. Or metchie and jamo the year before. Why would anyone fear playing a team they are 4-1 against in the last 5? Lets be honest, what do you think of that UGA schedule this year?

But if thats the direction you have to go because you know Kirby kills offensive talent and their draft stock....
You obviously aren't very bright and lack objectivity. And you also don't watch UGA very closely. I'm not going to list the treasure trove of starters UGA was missing vs Bama in 21 because I've wasted enough time here.

Harrison played a really good quarter and a half against UGA. Didn't do anything in the 3rd quarter when he was knocked out by a legal play.

Bama's LOS scrimmage last season was soft as cotton on both sides last season and would have gotten beaten like a rented mule by the 4th quarter.

UGA was scheduled to play at Oklahoma in week 2 but the SEC removed the game.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Freeze going balls deep in Old man Saban, just took your 5 star receiver after taking Riddick, but keep throwing stones in your glass house
Ok? AU’s class will finish about 10th. The funniest part is “B2B UGA” lost a 5* LB commitment to AU lmao.

Reactions: only.fans

only.fans

Sep 1, 2021
You obviously aren't very bright and lack objectivity. And you also don't watch UGA very closely. I'm not going to list the treasure trove of starters UGA was missing vs Bama in 21 because I've wasted enough time here.

Harrison played a really good quarter and a half against UGA. Didn't do anything in the 3rd quarter when he was knocked out by a legal play.

Bama's LOS scrimmage last season was soft as cotton on both sides last season and would have gotten beaten like a rented mule by the 4th quarter.

I was just comparing consecutive meetings and circumstance regarding the passing game that UGA couldn't compete with on the field. Like I said, if it wasn't for those circumstances UGA fans wouldn't have to convince others how good they were. I love UGA having the schedule they have. Drop 1 with that schedule and gets laughed out the cfp. All I know is I I don't think Beck will play a clean schedule with the lack of skill players out wide. Because we all know uncle kirb can't develop them.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023

Go ahead and list them. And while you are at it, list what they did against Bama before.

MattUGA1

May 1, 2023
I was just comparing consecutive meetings and circumstance regarding the passing game that UGA couldn't compete with on the field. Like I said, if it wasn't for those circumstances UGA fans wouldn't have to convince others how good they were. I love UGA having the schedule they have. Drop 1 with that schedule and gets laughed out the cfp. All I know is I I don't think Beck will play a clean schedule with the lack of skill players out wide. Because we all know uncle kirb can't develop them.
A lot of wishful thinking. We'll revisit this in December.

only.fans

Sep 1, 2021
Yeah, yeah. We heard that before the 2021 SECC too.
100%. What I been saying. Remember how bad that game was before both receivers going out? UGA couldn't even compete. And to think, UGA hasn't recruited offense well at all in previous years.

Reactions: Bigwilly64

only.fans

Sep 1, 2021
A lot of wishful thinking. We'll revisit this in December.
Bookmark it. All these last recruiting classes finishing behind UA will start showing again. Now 1-4. Soon to be 1-5. Then 1-6. Then 1-7. Gonna be wild watching downs and Haynes in December in the coming years. What was last year for UA? 7 - five star recruits?

And to think, UGA hasn't recruited offense well at all in previous years. Just went through previous classes. That aspect is actually comical.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
ah I see. Most would think years as in seasons considering that was the '21-'22 season. More than one season ago that the old qb not developed by uncle kirby won something.
Point still stands genius.

It hasn’t been more than one season since a UGA qb won a SB.

Something a Bama qb has never done…

Six Tool Player

Aug 5, 2021
UGA
3 top 11
5 top 44
8 top 86
14 top 145
I didn't even include Riddick congrats auburn

OSU
3 top 16
5 top 50
6 top 87
7 top 140

bama
3 top 29
5 top 60
7 top 74
10 top 179 none of the next 3 in the top 150 lol

as you were saying @PsYcho BLaNco
My god look at this. You’re either Hube or the guy plugging his rectum on the reg. Reeks of his style. Lame

• Haha
Reactions: Bigwilly64

Six Tool Player

Aug 5, 2021
Buddy if you think UGA has less money than bama for NIL and y'all are getting players cus you know y'all bama and all I got a bridge to terabithia to sell ya. There is no reason players just randomly flipped to bama last minute other than NIL since everyone can offer that y'all are throwing big amounts at certain recruits it's ok. Saban whined after jimbos class in 2022 and your boosters got their ish together

James Smith was not a take we passed on him for Jordan hall the much better player lol
Definitely Pube. Has to be.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Ok? AU’s class will finish about 10th. The funniest part is “B2B UGA” lost a 5* LB commitment to AU lmao.
The funniest part is Saban driving Riddick around campus in his Mercedes and begging him to commit and the kid told him to go Phuck himself, and a couple of days later Freeze takes your 5 star receiver. Freeze is taking over the state, time for that old washed up bag of bones to hang it up BIITCH

only.fans

Sep 1, 2021
Point still stands genius.

It hasn’t been more than one season since a UGA qb won a SB.

Something a Bama qb has never done…
Never say never. Like I said. If that’s what you need to focus on because Kirby can’t develop offense talent (or any other uga coach since 2009) then go ahead.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Never say never. Like I said. If that’s what you need to focus on because Kirby can’t develop offense talent (or any other uga coach since 2009) then go ahead.
Back to Back Champions BIITCH, GO PHUCK YOURSELF

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
The funniest part is Saban driving Riddick around campus in his Mercedes and begging him to commit and the kid told him to go Phuck himself, and a couple of days later Freeze takes your 5 star receiver. Freeze is taking over the state, time for that old washed up bag of bones to hang it up BIITCH
You are riding AU’s nuts now after riding Tennessee’s and LSU’s this off-season? Saban has you in the fetal position from all of the PTSD he has caused in your tiny little brain. This clown wakes up thinking about Saban.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
You are riding AU’s nuts now after riding Tennessee’s and LSU’s this off-season? Saban has you in the fetal position from all of the PTSD he has caused in your tiny little brain. This clown wakes up thinking about Saban.
He’s done phag boy
Fail Old Man GIF

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login