Battle of HWY 82 Game Thread

PBRME

Feb 12, 2004
I wonder if the Hallmark channel is playing Christmas movies yet. Beats watching this.

ckDOG

Dec 11, 2007
Going to have to flip to Grizz Mavs in a few. This is not entertaining.

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
Why do you come to a message board, just wondering? Perhaps you should just log out and not watch the game either. I think most everyone expected us to get beat but most still watch the game and still want us to do the best we can and play to potential. Most fans want that.
I think we ARE playing about as well as we can against them tonight. Some of y'all never seem to get just how huge the gulf between the two programs is talent wise. Today was about rooting against the Rebels. That worked out pretty well.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
I hate the rule, but as written that was targeting.
You hate the rule? I love the rule. This is just a game, it isn't war- rules need to exist to keep people's heads reasonably protected so they can continue to live off the field.

Just don't launch your skull into an opponent's skull. That isn't too much to ask.

• Angry
Reactions: Trojanbulldog19

ckDOG

Dec 11, 2007
The thing is, we’ve played well offensively. Mistakes by our WR killed out scoring drives. Should’ve had first and goal if Walley hangs on and then first down at the 12 if Rara doesn’t step out of bounds.
There is just nothing about our offense that can stress a defense with Alabama talent. They are sitting back, playing safe, and letting us beat ourselves. Unfortunately, we are obliging.

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
17 that. I'm realistic about our chances but I'm sick of the gosh damn futility. Our defense is an embarrassment. An absolute embarrassment. Leach shouldn't let Arnett on the bus. And we drop passes, miss field goals, commit stupid penalties. Alabama is good but we are killing ourselves. It may be alright with you guys but I've had it. I'd love for us to look like we have a goddamn pulse.
We don't have a pulse compared to them. Especially not on the road.

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
Doesn’t matter who the coach is, doesn’t matter who the players are. We see those crimson jerseys across the field and we just crap out pants.

Reactions: cowbell88

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
There is just nothing about our offense that can stress a defense with Alabama talent. They are sitting back, playing safe, and letting us beat ourselves. Unfortunately, we are obliging.
Exactly.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I think we ARE playing about as well as we can against them tonight. Some of y'all never seem to get just how huge the gulf between the two programs is talent wise. Today was about rooting against the Rebels. That worked out pretty well.
I agree about the gulf on talent but when you have to endure Herbstreet, the WRs playing scared, and the borderline calls you wonder why we even made the trip and just make a forfeit.

Even though I have to use a cane I could throw a TD against this drop 8, rush 3

Leech has moved the ball and called the right plays to move the ball on them and keep possession but his WRs are letting us down and Will is running for his life

SchrodingersDawg

Sep 15, 2020
Sad Happy Hour GIF

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login