Battle of HWY 82 Game Thread

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
I don't want to hear this weak **** either. A&M had a pulse against them. Are they more talented? Sure. That doesn't mean we have to be flat out incompetent.
A&M is nearly as talented as Bama, on paper. Most of theirs is topped out Texas talent coming in though. They also have the misfortune to be coached by Jimbo.they kept it close because they had Bama on the road. The thing about Bama is they have extreme top level talent and they are coached by Saban, who is quite possibly the greatest college coach in history.

XBLDawg

Mar 20, 2014
Every pass 2 throws is contested. Every single one of them.

I wish the broadcast crew would spend some time in the second half talking about how this gimmick won’t work in this league.
They are scared and weak wide receivers. Just like you.
Will can’t do it all himself.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
How many times have you thought we looked great on the road at Mississippi State ever??
There are several times we have been competitive at a lot of schools on the road, oh snd we 17in won too. Shall I call in the record book scribes to recall our sec snd ooc road wins.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
So um, who is gonna win the World Series.
Hopefully the padres will win 3 in SD and send the Phillies home.
And F the Astros. 17n cheaters.
and F the yanks. Just because.

olblue

Mar 11, 2018
This offense has passed into the inept stage.

Hate to be that guy who calls for the backup QB, but State ain’t scoring points anyway. Give the kid a shot.

Reactions: peewee.sixpack

XBLDawg

Mar 20, 2014

Hate to be that guy who calls for the backup QB, but State ain’t scoring points anyway. Give the kid a shot.
You are as soft as Jackson Dart’s shite.

rynodawg

May 29, 2007

Not against that, but only because Rogers keeps taking hits now in a futile effort. Can’t risk losing him, or any starters, for the Auburn game.

Reactions: IBleedMaroonDawg

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
There are several times we have been competitive at a lot of schools on the road, oh snd we 17in won too. Shall I call in the record book scribes to recall our sec snd ooc road wins.
Yes, I'm interested if we've ever had a coach that was able to win and play well very much when we've played on the road I n the SEC. I do remember it happening once or twice but I sure don't remember it happening a lot especially when we played Alabama. Exactly how many good road games have we played against them over the past 20 years?

Oct 17, 2022
A&M is nearly as talented as Bama, on paper. Most of theirs is topped out Texas talent coming in though. They also have the misfortune to be coached by Jimbo.they kept it close because they had Bama on the road. The thing about Bama is they have extreme top level talent and they are coached by Saban, who is quite possibly the gre
Yes, I'm interested if we've ever had a coach that was able to win and play well very much when we've played on the road I n the SEC. I do remember it happening once or twice but I sure don't remember it happening a lot especially when we played Alabama. Exactly how many good road games have we played against them over the past 20 years?

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login