Beck had “anxiety” against Tenn-Martin?

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Wow.
Family Feud Lol GIF by Steve Harvey

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
“Stats”? Beck threw nothing but screen passes and check downs. MTSU sh*ts on UT Martin as well. Go watch Milroe’s downfield throws. Then go watch Beck check it down again lmao.
Dude you played a phucken high school team, but I’ll save this for when Texas comes to town, thanks

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Dude you played a phucken high school team, but I’ll save this for when Texas comes to town, thanks
You played a f*ckin FCS team who went 7-4 last year. Alabama played a team that stomped Miami on the road by multiple TDs last year. MTSU would beat UT Martin as bad as UGA did lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Ichabod

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Again, I’ll save this till he goes on the road in the SEC, thanks willy
Save it for whatever you want. After talking all of that sh*t during the off-season, Milroe took a sh*t on your argument and looked better than any UGA QB even though they played a JUCO school. Just admit you don’t know sh*t.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Milroe: 5 TDs against an FBS team.
Beck: 2 TD against an FCS team.

This is wild. Milroe's stats were better in every single metric except passing yards and against a much better team.
Saved till he plays a team with a heartbeat, thanks

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Milroe: 5 TDs against an FBS team.
Beck: 2 TD against an FCS team.

This is wild. Milroe's stats were better in every single metric except passing yards and against a much better team.
The mental gymnastics required to come to the conclusion that Beck looked better than Milroe is remarkable.

Reactions: P3sty Pupil

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Save it for whatever you want. After talking all of that sh*t during the off-season, Milroe took a sh*t on your argument and looked better than any UGA QB even though they played a JUCO school. Just admit you don’t know sh*t.
You played nobody Willy, but I will admit, Milroe looked dam good yesterday, just giving credit where it’s due

P3sty Pupil

Oct 21, 2021
Saved till he plays a team with a heartbeat, thanks
I know it doesn't require much mental energy to work in a call center, but I'm literally replying to his post where he asks to compare stats.

But speaking of playing teams with a heartbeat, how much anxiety is Beck gonna feel about big bad Ball State?

BBdawg

Jan 25, 2023
Our OL got that a$$ whipped in the first half. If we are going to make it to the SECCG, we are goin to have to get a lot better. We are beat the f up in the RB room as well.
See how this is done gumps. We actually don’t pump sunshine all the time like you guys.

Reactions: KoreyDawg

KirbAppeal

Jan 6, 2022
“Stats”? Beck threw nothing but screen passes and check downs. MTSU sh*ts on UT Martin as well. Go watch Milroe’s downfield throws. Then go watch Beck check it down again lmao.
This is why I don’t like Beck. Mr check down. No sack.

Reactions: Bigwilly64

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Our OL got that a$$ whipped in the first half. If we are going to make it to the SECCG, we are goin to have to get a lot better. We are beat the f up in the RB room as well.
See how this is done gumps. We actually don’t pump sunshine all the time like you guys.
I’m sure they will. Don’t see anyone on the schedule that will be able to threaten UGA. The only problem is, they may not be battle tested by the time the SECC and Playoffs roll around.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
This is why I don’t like Beck. Mr check down. No sack.
Works against the overmatched teams, but he will have to push the ball down the field against the better teams to back the defense up. Do you think it is Beck or Bobo not wanting to take shots?

BBdawg

Jan 25, 2023
Works against the overmatched teams, but he will have to push the ball down the field against the better teams to back the defense up. Do you think it is Beck or Bobo not wanting to take shots?
Personally I think it’s Bobo. Everyone knows Beck has a cannon for an arm. But yesterday was very vanilla Beck will be fine

KirbAppeal

Jan 6, 2022
I think it’s Beck. There were reports from practice where Kirby said that Beck takes the check down more often than the other two. Jake charted it, and he said Beck took the Checkdown 4/31 attempts. But he also made some pretty poor throws. I think it’ll get better, we had some guys out, but he just doesn’t look comfortable. Maybe I’m just a hater though.

Reactions: dp rtr

Bucko

Sep 25, 2022
Still like UGA’s QB room over Bama’s? Milroe took a sh*t on your entire off-season argument lmao.

If Milroe playing well against a HS team means he’s a good QB then there are very few bad P5 QBs lol.

BBdawg

Jan 25, 2023
I think it’s Beck. There were reports from practice where Kirby said that Beck takes the check down more often than the other two. Jake charted it, and he said Beck took the Checkdown 4/31 attempts. But he also made some pretty poor throws. I think it’ll get better, we had some guys out, but he just doesn’t look comfortable. Maybe I’m just a hater though.
Yeah he did throw a few behind the WRs yesterday. Personally I’d like to see more of BV.

P3sty Pupil

Oct 21, 2021
If Milroe playing well against a HS team means he’s a good QB then there are very few bad P5 QBs lol.
MTSU is a conference USA team. The High School team would be FCS UT Martin that Beck could only muster 1 passing TD against.

Bucko

Sep 25, 2022
MTSU is a conference USA team. The High School team would be FCS UT Martin that Beck could only muster 1 passing TD against.
Watching Bama fans try to hype up G5 teams as not being high school teams is my new favorite past time lol. Beck averaged 9.5 ypa and had 294 passing yards in less than 3 quarters, without 2 of his top WRs. Getting them all the way down the field so they can run it in for the last 3 yards is fine by me.

Reactions: MattUGA1

P3sty Pupil

Oct 21, 2021
Watching Bama fans try to hype up G5 teams as not being high school teams is my new favorite past time lol. Beck averaged 9.5 ypa and had 294 passing yards in less than 3 quarters, without 2 of his top WRs. Getting them all the way down the field so they can run it in for the last 3 yards is fine by me.
1 TD against an FCS team.
No one is hyping MTSU, everyone is pointing out that if Milroe was bad --and yet more effective against better competition--then your QB situation is Doodoo balls.
You can try to justify it any way you want, but y'all spent all off season trashing Bammer's QBs, then yours came out and looked shockingly mediocre against an FCS team.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Who are you? “HS team” considering UGA literally played an FCS team is hilarious. MTSU actually won a bow game last year and upset a ranked P5 team handily. Go away.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
How many air yards for Beck? Dude got the benefit of screen passes going to the house. He did very little of the work on those. If you were truly more impressed with Beck than Milroe yesterday then you have the IQ of a turnip.

Bucko

Sep 25, 2022
Who are you? “HS team” considering UGA literally played an FCS team is hilarious. MTSU actually won a bow game last year and upset a ranked P5 team handily. Go away.
Another Bama fan hyping up G5 teams as being worth a **** lmao.

Bucko

Sep 25, 2022
How many air yards for Beck? Dude got the benefit of screen passes going to the house. He did very little of the work on those. If you were truly more impressed with Beck than Milroe yesterday then you have the IQ of a turnip.
Don’t know. He hit multiple good throws that weren’t screens tho. Am I supposed to be impressed by a guy getting 194 passing yards against a high school team? Because that’s what Milroe did.

Bucko

Sep 25, 2022
1 TD against an FCS team.
No one is hyping MTSU, everyone is pointing out that if Milroe was bad --and yet more effective against better competition--then your QB situation is Doodoo balls.
You can try to justify it any way you want, but y'all spent all off season trashing Bammer's QBs, then yours came out and looked shockingly mediocre against an FCS team.
Y’all definitely hyping them up lol.

He had 2 TDs. He just ran the other one in. He got them to the redzone and then UGA punched it in with the run game because we can do that, unlike Bama.

There’s nothing to justify. Beck had over 300 yards of total offense and didn’t even play a full 3 quarters. He also averaged 9.5 ypa without 2 of his top WRs. You acting like him only having 1 passing TD as a sign that he played bad is funny as hell tho lol. “Your QB played terrible because he moved them 77 yards down field and then the RB ran it in for the last 3”. Lmao

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Don’t know. He hit multiple good throws that weren’t screens tho. Am I supposed to be impressed by a guy getting 194 passing yards against a high school team? Because that’s what Milroe did.
If you think that’s “all Milroe did”, you didn’t watch the game. Just admit it and move the f*ck on lol.

Who looked like the better QB IYO- Beck or Milroe?

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Y’all definitely hyping them up lol.

He had 2 TDs. He just ran the other one in. He got them to the redzone and then UGA punched it in with the run game because we can do that, unlike Bama.

There’s nothing to justify. Beck had over 300 yards of total offense and didn’t even play a full 3 quarters. He also averaged 9.5 ypa without 2 of his top WRs. You acting like him only having 1 passing TD as a sign that he played bad is funny as hell tho lol. “Your QB played terrible because he moved them 77 yards down field and then the RB ran it in for the last 3”. Lmao
***checks the UGA homeboard*** yeah, you’re right. Nothing to see here. Multiple 3 and outs in the first half, b*thing about Bobo and Beck, Beck won’t throw it down the field, yada yada.

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login