Beck had “anxiety” against Tenn-Martin?

P3sty Pupil

Oct 21, 2021
Y’all definitely hyping them up lol.

He had 2 TDs. He just ran the other one in. He got them to the redzone and then UGA punched it in with the run game because we can do that, unlike Bama.

There’s nothing to justify. Beck had over 300 yards of total offense and didn’t even play a full 3 quarters. He also averaged 9.5 ypa without 2 of his top WRs. You acting like him only having 1 passing TD as a sign that he played bad is funny as hell tho lol. “Your QB played terrible because he moved them 77 yards down field and then the RB ran it in for the last 3”. Lmao
Milroe didn't play 3 quarters either and was better against an FBS team.
Beck took checkdowns against a mid FCS team.
Yikes.

Bucko

Sep 25, 2022
If you think that’s “all Milroe did”, you didn’t watch the game. Just admit it and move the f*ck on lol.

Who looked like the better QB IYO- Beck or Milroe?
That’s literally his official stat for passing yards for the game lmao. Beck looked more polished. Milroe looked like he was just making stuff up and got away with it because it’s a high school team

Bucko

Sep 25, 2022
***checks the UGA homeboard*** yeah, you’re right. Nothing to see here. Multiple 3 and outs in the first half, b*thing about Bobo and Beck, Beck won’t throw it down the field, yada yada.
You mean the same board that wanted Stetson benched? Lol

Reactions: KoreyDawg

Bucko

Sep 25, 2022
Milroe didn't play 3 quarters either and was better against an FBS team.
Beck took checkdowns against a mid FCS team.
Yikes.
Again you’re hyping up a G5 team lmao. One of the UGA reporters posted a breakdown of Beck’s throws and there were only 4 check downs on 31 pass attempts. Pretty funny that you’re now trying to insult him for throwing to an open receiver tho lol

P3sty Pupil

Oct 21, 2021
Again you’re hyping up a G5 team lmao. One of the UGA reporters posted a breakdown of Beck’s throws and there were only 4 check downs on 31 pass attempts. Pretty funny that you’re now trying to insult him for throwing to an open receiver tho lol
If you think pointing out that Bammer played a Conference USA team and the QB played better than the UGA QB, who played a mid FCS team, is hyping MTSU, then I hope you enjoy your break from working the register at Kroger today.

Bucko

Sep 25, 2022
If you think pointing out that Bammer played a Conference USA team and the QB played better than the UGA QB, who played a mid FCS team, is hyping MTSU, then I hope you enjoy your break from working the register at Kroger today.
It is. The difference between a G5 team and an FCS team is negligible. That’s like playing Vanderbilt and saying “Well at least we played a P5 team”

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
You are trying to equate a bowl-winning G5 team to a 7 win FCS team lmao. Sit down, clown.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
It is. The difference between a G5 team and an FCS team is negligible. That’s like playing Vanderbilt and saying “Well at least we played a P5 team”
Listen to this fool lmao. You don’t have walking around sense of you think a bowl-winning FBS team is similar to a 7 win FCS team.
Milroe looked much better than Beck. Just accept it and move on.

Bucko

Sep 25, 2022
You are trying to equate a bowl-winning G5 team to a 7 win FCS team lmao. Sit down, clown.
They lost 41-14 to UAB. They’re dogshit lmao but keep hyping those boys up if it makes you feel better lol

Bucko

Sep 25, 2022
Listen to this fool lmao. You don’t have walking around sense of you think a bowl-winning FBS team is similar to a 7 win FCS team.
Milroe looked much better than Beck. Just accept it and move on.
UAB beat them like they were Vanderbilt lol. But I guess for the new Bama standard, Vanderbilt is a quality opponent

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
They lost 41-14 to UAB. They’re dogshit lmao but keep hyping those boys up if it makes you feel better lol
And beat ranked Miami FL in their house by multiple TDs. Who was UT Martin’s biggest win? They lost to Kennesaw State, Missouri State, etc. Weird hill to die on.

Last edited:
Reactions: P3sty Pupil

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
UAB beat them like they were Vanderbilt lol. But I guess for the new Bama standard, Vanderbilt is a quality opponent
Looking at UGA’s schedule, Vandy is probably the toughest opponent. I can tell that it really bothers this guy that UGA is Alabama’s b*tch. Facts don’t care about your feelings, snowflake.

Bucko

Sep 25, 2022
Looking at UGA’s schedule, Vandy is probably the toughest opponent. I can tell that it really bothers this guy that UGA is Alabama’s b*tch. Facts don’t care about your feelings, snowflake.
It’s funny that when people talk about Bama playing Tenn/Ole Miss/Auburn it’s “those games could be tricky for Bama” but for UGA it’s “oh those are cupcakes” lmao.

Bucko

Sep 25, 2022
And beat ranked Miami FL in their house by multiple TDs. Who was UT Martin’s biggest win? They lost to Kennesas State, Missouri State, etc. Weird hill to die on.
Miami was terrible last year and went 5-7 in the weak ACC. They got rid of both coordinators because they were getting destroyed over and over. Congrats on beating a team that lost by 27 pts to UAB tho. That’s a big step for the new Bama standard. 👍

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Miami was terrible last year and went 5-7 in the weak ACC. They got rid of both coordinators because they were getting destroyed over and over. Congrats on beating a team that lost by 27 pts to UAB tho. That’s a big step for the new Bama standard. 👍
Congrats on being 1-7 against your Daddy. Sit down, clown.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
It’s funny that when people talk about Bama playing Tenn/Ole Miss/Auburn it’s “those games could be tricky for Bama” but for UGA it’s “oh those are cupcakes” lmao.
Quick, give me Kirby Smart’s record on the road against SEC West teams.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Well your boy Nick Saban and Will Anderson said it after giving up 50 in a loss, Beck said it after a 41 point win…

Not apples to apples but cope away..
Not the same level of comp either….but that just flies right over your head lol.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Not the same level of comp either….but that just flies right over your head lol.
It wasn’t Saban’s first game as a coach or Anderson’s first start either, but that just flies right over your head.

He can be nervous all year long as long as he’s winning and not going awol then blaming the loss on anxiety…

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
It wasn’t Saban’s first game as a coach or Anderson’s first start either, but that just flies right over your head.

He can be nervous all year long as long as he’s winning and not going awol then blaming the loss on anxiety…
Deflect to Alabama and last year…..typical response. Just be glad they had “anxiety” and didn’t make it to Atlanta to embarrass UGA yet again.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Deflect to Alabama and last year…..typical response. Just be glad they had “anxiety” and didn’t make it to Atlanta to embarrass UGA yet again.
Trust me I was extremely glad that Bama wasn’t good enough to beat 2 teams UGA blewout and was left making excuses about playing night road games and not making the playoffs.

I had a blast laughing at that…

Bucko

Sep 25, 2022
Answer mine and I might, just might…..
You won’t lol. You’ve ignored anything negative about Bama so far. You’re not magically gonna pull a 180 and admit that Saban has done worse against the east than Kirby has the last 2 years

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Trust me I was extremely glad that Bama wasn’t good enough to beat 2 teams UGA blewout and was left making excuses about playing night road games and not making the playoffs.

I had a blast laughing at that…
And in the next breath you and the rest of the UGA clowns whined like babies about having to go to Tuscaloosa next year…..

Be honest, you threw a house party with your other UGA butt buddies when Alabama didn’t make the playoffs. It’s ok, we know.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
You won’t lol. You’ve ignored anything negative about Bama so far. You’re not magically gonna pull a 180 and admit that Saban has done worse against the east than Kirby has the last 2 years
I will as soon as you let us know about Kirby’s sterling record against the SEC West on the road. And your other UGA clown wants to make a smart a$$ remark about road games lmao. UGA played outside of the state of Georgia what, twice last year in the regular season? And looked like absolute sh*t both times against much inferior comp.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
And in the next breath you and the rest of the UGA clowns whined like babies about having to go to Tuscaloosa next year…..

Be honest, you threw a house party with your other UGA butt buddies when Alabama didn’t make the playoffs. It’s ok, we know.
It’s absolutely comical how you try and differentiate yourself from DA gump fans while simultaneously painting UGA’s fanbase as a monolith.

All I know is no UGA players got up in a post game presser and blamed getting a 50 burger dropped on them on anxiety…

Bucko

Sep 25, 2022
I will as soon as you let us know about Kirby’s sterling record against the SEC West on the road. And your other UGA clown wants to make a smart a$$ remark about road games lmao. UGA played outside of the state of Georgia what, twice last year in the regular season? And looked like absolute sh*t both times against much inferior comp.
No you won’t. You’ve refused to admit anything. No, it was more than 2. It was about half their regular season games actually. UGA beat multiple ranked teams on the road by multiple TDs too. Something Bama couldn’t figure out. Bama was too busy pissing their pants and crying about point spreads.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
This guy will never admit when he looks stupid.

He started trolling me over my UGA fandom 2 years ago and in spite of what has transpired on the field since, he thinks he came out on top.
No you won’t. You’ve refused to admit anything. No, it was more than 2. It was about half their regular season games actually. UGA beat multiple ranked teams on the road by multiple TDs too. Something Bama couldn’t figure out. Bama was too busy pissing their pants and crying about point spreads.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
This guy will never admit when he looks stupid.

He started trolling me over my UGA fandom 2 years ago and in spite of what has transpired on the field since, he thinks he came out on top.
Look at this…..2 more UGA phag boys playing grab a$$ with each other. Strength in numbers I guess.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
I like this guy
Georgia Bulldogs Football GIF by Rocket Mortgage

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login