Beck had “anxiety” against Tenn-Martin?

P3sty Pupil

Oct 21, 2021
It is. The difference between a G5 team and an FCS team is negligible. That’s like playing Vanderbilt and saying “Well at least we played a P5 team”
Vanderbilt routinely roasts FCS teams. For years they were the only wins they had.
What shift you working tomorrow?

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Just giving him a heads up that you lack accountability…
Accountability for…..what exactly? I have only made one prediction that I’m aware of, and I was spot on with it (that Alabama with Bryce Young and 2 elite WRs were exactly the team that could give UGA trouble). 41 points later, I was spot on, son. I never made a prediction on the NC game. What is it that I’m supposed to be accountable for?

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
I like this guy
Georgia Bulldogs Football GIF by Rocket Mortgage
Why am I not surprised. You limp-wrists can have a 3some now.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Accountability for…..what exactly? I have only made one prediction that I’m aware of, and I was spot on with it (that Alabama with Bryce Young and 2 elite WRs were exactly the team that could give UGA trouble). 41 points later, I was spot on, son. I never made a prediction on the NC game. What is it that I’m supposed to be accountable for?
The fact that you started trolling a stranger over their UGA fandom just for UGA to ultimately go on to win B2B natties while Bama was simultaneously underwhelming.

Your claim that you only made one prediction means nothing, Bama failed to cash all those checks your gump gums wrote…Own it

Bucko

Sep 25, 2022
Vanderbilt routinely roasts FCS teams. For years they were the only wins they had.
What shift you working tomorrow?
Vandy lost 23-3 to an FCS just 2 years ago. I also love that you’re starting with the character attacks because your points aren’t holding up. Love to see it lol

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
The fact that you started trolling a stranger over their UGA fandom just for UGA to ultimately go on to win B2B natties while Bama was simultaneously underwhelming.

Your claim that you only made one prediction means nothing, Bama failed to cash all those checks your gump gums wrote…Own it
I only wrote one check….and it cashed in a big way. You made 1 “congratulatory” post and then disappeared. You didn’t reappear in the build up to the NC. You only showed back up after you got the result you wanted. Weak AF.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
I only wrote one check….and it cashed in a big way. You made 1 “congratulatory” post and then disappeared. You didn’t reappear in the build up to the NC. You only showed back up after you got the result you wanted. Weak AF.
My point stands, you act like what we say has any bearing on the game and it doesn’t.

I can admit I was wrong on my ancient 2021 SECC prediction.

You can’t own the egg you have on face from talking sheet to a UGA fan that didn’t know you existed and subsequently watching UGA win B2B natties while Bama struggles with scrubs…

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
My point stands, you act like what we say has any bearing on the game and it doesn’t.

I can admit I was wrong on my ancient 2021 SECC prediction.

You can’t own the egg you have on face from talking sheet to a UGA fan that didn’t know you existed and subsequently watching UGA win B2B natties while Bama struggles with scrubs…
Did I make a prediction on anything after the 2021 SECC? Nope. Not even last year. If if did, please feel free to post it here. Congrats on 2 n*tties, but I’ve witnessed way more than that in my lifetime, kiddo.

By the way, the “struggled with scrubs” comment is ironic coming from someone with a handle about “MizzouDoe”. Just FYI.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Did I make a prediction on anything after the 2021 SECC? Nope. Not even last year. If if did, please feel free to post it here. Congrats on 2 n*tties, but I’ve witnessed way more than that in my lifetime, kiddo.

By the way, the “struggled with scrubs” comment is ironic coming from someone with a handle about “MizzouDoe”. Just FYI.
Just because you didn’t make a prediction doesn’t mean you don’t have egg on face after talking sheet to a stranger who doesn’t know you over football then watching their team win every championship afterwards.

It’s not about you making a prediction or not, it’s about you being weird af and starting a silly online beef with me over sports then watching your team sheet the bed.

Like I said though you don’t have enough accountability to own it, I can own I was wrong about my 2021 SECC prediction.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022

Nope, you were busy playing dead
dead seth meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

P3sty Pupil

Oct 21, 2021
Vandy lost 23-3 to an FCS just 2 years ago. I also love that you’re starting with the character attacks because your points aren’t holding up. Love to see it lol
Was that Vandy an 8-5 team that lead the country in takeaways the year before?

Do you know why you're the only one arguing this point and no one has stepped in to help you...?

Reactions: Bigwilly64

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Just because you didn’t make a prediction doesn’t mean you don’t have egg on face after talking sheet to a stranger who doesn’t know you over football then watching their team win every championship afterwards.

It’s not about you making a prediction or not, it’s about you being weird af and starting a silly online beef with me over sports then watching your team sheet the bed.

Like I said though you don’t have enough accountability to own it, I can own I was wrong about the 2021 SECC.
This would make sense if I said that Alabama would win the NC in 2021. I didn’t. Nor
Did I say it in 2022. I also didn’t say that UGA wouldn’t win it in either year. You just got humbled on your “no one will challenge UGA” take and you can’t stand it.

Bucko

Sep 25, 2022
Was that Vandy an 8-5 team that lead the country in takeaways the year before?

Do you know why you're the only one arguing this point and no one has stepped in to help you...?
8-5 with a G5 schedule. That’s like comparing the New Orleans Gamblers USFL team to the Denver Broncos lol.

This conversation is just me and you now. Even Willy bowed out and started crying to KoreyDawg about the 2021 season lol. But once again your points aren’t holding up so you’re trying to deflect to something else

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
You get drug on all of them lol. UGA lives rent free in your head lmao
Sure I do. You phags team up and still catch wedgies in the corner. @KoreyDawg @ButMizzouDoe Are the 3 of you really the best that the UGA fan base has to offer? DC, Watty, and KirbAppeal need to go back to the homeboard and recruit some new members. You guys are trash.

Bucko

Sep 25, 2022
Sure I do. You phags team up and still catch wedgies in the corner. @KoreyDawg @ButMizzouDoe Are the 3 of you really the best that the UGA fan base has to offer? DC, Watty, and KirbAppeal need to go back to the homeboard and recruit some new members. You guys are trash.
All you’ve done is give 3rd grade insults lol. The new Bama standard is getting out played by a G5 RB and talking like a 9 year old on the playground when things don’t go your way lmao

P3sty Pupil

Oct 21, 2021
8-5 with a G5 schedule. That’s like comparing the New Orleans Gamblers USFL team to the Denver Broncos lol.

This conversation is just me and you now. Even Willy bowed out and started crying to KoreyDawg about the 2021 season lol. But once again your points aren’t holding up so you’re trying to deflect to something else
Willy bailed because there isn't another point to be made.
Also ironic that you use Vandy as a reference here, considering the Dawgs have actually lost to the in the last 10 years.

But no, a mid FCS team gets blown out by a Mid FBS team 9/10 times. You know, like MTSU did against one last year--49-6....

Bucko

Sep 25, 2022
Willy bailed because there isn't another point to be made.
Also ironic that you use Vandy as a reference here, considering the Dawgs have actually lost to the in the last 10 years.

But no, a mid FCS team gets blown out by a Mid FBS team 9/10 times. You know, like MTSU did against one last year--49-6....
Willy didn’t make a point to begin with lol. The point of my Vandy comment was to show that saying things like “we played a P5 team” or “we played a G5 team” to make the team look better is stupid given the talent levels of those teams. The point just went right over your head lol.

Again you’re trying to hype up a team that lost 44-7 to James Madison and 41-14 to UAB lmao.

P3sty Pupil

Oct 21, 2021
Willy didn’t make a point to begin with lol. The point of my Vandy comment was to show that saying things like “we played a P5 team” or “we played a G5 team” to make the team look better is stupid given the talent levels of those teams. The point just went right over your head lol.

Again you’re trying to hype up a team that lost 44-7 to James Madison and 41-14 to UAB lmao.
I'm still at a loss for why you're trying to say that i'm hyping a team--both of those are also FBS teams btw.
I said Milroe played better than Beck against a better team. That's undeniable.

You keep this narrative like i'm saying that MTSU is a good FBS team. They're mid as hell. They're just better than UT Martin. How you're missing this and continue arguing it makes me think you can't get forklift certified.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
All you’ve done is give 3rd grade insults lol. The new Bama standard is getting out played by a G5 RB and talking like a 9 year old on the playground when things don’t go your way lmao
134 yards lmao. To an FCS team. Lmao even harder.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
This would make sense if I said that Alabama would win the NC in 2021. I didn’t. Nor
Did I say it in 2022. I also didn’t say that UGA wouldn’t win it in either year. You just got humbled on your “no one will challenge UGA” take and you can’t stand it.
I didn’t get humbled, I just ended up wrong.

You act like not making a prediction saves you from looking stupid after talking sheet and your team not backing you up.

Like I said before you lack the accountability to own it…

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
I didn’t get humbled, I just ended up wrong.

You act like not making a prediction saves you from looking stupid after talking sheet and your team not backing you up.

Like I said before you lack the accountability to own it…
It does. I didn’t say that Alabama would win the NC either year, but you try to claim it as some kind of victory suggesting that I did. My team backed up exactly what I said they would when they drug their nuts across UGA in Atlanta.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
I love your wedgies!

They seem to yield natties for UGA at an alarming rate…

Bucko

Sep 25, 2022
134 yards lmao. To an FCS team. Lmao even harder.
Yea that’s what happens when your practice squad is in at halftime lol. If only their RB1 was out performing our own, maybe we would have had to keep our starters out there longer like Bama had to lmao.

Bucko

Sep 25, 2022
I'm still at a loss for why you're trying to say that i'm hyping a team--both of those are also FBS teams btw.
I said Milroe played better than Beck against a better team. That's undeniable.

You keep this narrative like i'm saying that MTSU is a good FBS team. They're mid as hell. They're just better than UT Martin. How you're missing this and continue arguing it makes me think you can't get forklift certified.
It’s not surprising that you’re at a loss on a very simple and straightforward concept.

nah. You hyping them up. MTSU and UTM are interchangeable. And of course you end it on another insult lol

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Yea that’s what happens when your practice squad is in at halftime lol. If only their RB1 was out performing our own, maybe we would have had to keep our starters out there longer like Bama had to lmao.
17-0 at half and Kirby immediately put the 3rd string in, huh? I can’t get over the mental gymnastics you are displaying here. Impressive.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
It’s not surprising that you’re at a loss on a very simple and straightforward concept.

nah. You hyping them up. MTSU and UTM are interchangeable. And of course you end it on another insult lol
Except they aren’t. MTSU would boatrace UTM. I know that hurts your feelings but we really don’t give a f*ck.

Reactions: P3sty Pupil

Bucko

Sep 25, 2022
17-0 at half and Kirby immediately put the 3rd string in, huh? I can’t get over the mental gymnastics you are displaying here. Impressive.
None of the starters finished the 3rd quarter lmao. I’m not surprised that simple facts are “mental gymnastics” to you tho lol

Bucko

Sep 25, 2022
Except they aren’t. MTSU would boatrace UTM. I know that hurts your feelings but we really don’t give a f*ck.
Except they are. MTSU is absolutely terrible. You just want to think there’s a massive gap because you’re insecure 🤷‍♂️

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
None of the starters finished the 3rd quarter lmao. I’m not surprised that simple facts are “mental gymnastics” to you tho lol
You went from “at half” to the end of the 3rd quarter. You must have the IQ of a turnip.

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login