Congrats to Julian Sayin….top QB of the 2024 class

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Says the guy that starts at least one Bama thread per day….Saban has left you with PTSD, son.
Kirby kicked that old azz though
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
but but but limp wrist Willy says that he’s the next Heisman Trophy Winner
Get your own material, limp wrist. I know you have trouble reading, but nowhere did I say anything about a Heisman. Just pointed out that he sh*t on everyone at the event, including the overrated UGA clowns.

Ropedawg82

Apr 30, 2023
I’m not sure who this clown is, but how many contradictions can a guy have in one article? “He didn’t blow me away, but he is undoubtedly the best player in the country” lmao.
There was no part of me this weekend that said Julian Sayin is better than Dylan Raiola.”

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Get your own material, limp wrist. I know you have trouble reading, but nowhere did I say anything about a Heisman. Just pointed out that he sh*t on everyone at the event, including the overrated UGA clowns.
Overrated? Sayin can’t hold Raiola’s jock strap. Kirby told that scrub to kick rocks

Ichabod

Aug 16, 2022
You brought up 3 first round QB’s lol but yeah we’re talking about recruits that are committed
Excuse Me What GIF by Bounce
Discussion was committed QBs then you opened the door by calling our QB room a bunch of scrubs. This opened the door to pointing out our last 3 starters have been first rounders.

This isn’t hard logic to follow Korey. You continue to make it clear that you never went to UGA as their grads are actually smart.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Discussion was committed QBs then you opened the door by calling our QB room a bunch of scrubs. This opened the door to pointing out our last 3 starters have been first rounders.

This isn’t hard logic to follow Korey. You continue to make it clear that you never went to UGA as their grads are actually smart.
The funny part is with the track record of UGA and highly rated QBs, Raiola is more likely to be an epic bust. So many “5* QB bust at UGA” data points to pick from.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022

I’ve never said that I attended UGA, born and raised in Atlanta and has been a Dawg fan my whole life. I’ve never called your last 3 starters scrubs because they are not, I’m talking about the QB’s that’s on your team now and the QB that’s committed.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
I’ve never said that I attended UGA, born and raised in Atlanta and has been a Dawg fan my whole life. I’ve never called your last 3 starters scrubs because they are not, I’m talking about the QB’s that’s on your team now and the QB that’s committed.
The scrub schooled both of the UGA clowns.
Martin Lawrence Lol GIF by Martin

Ichabod

Aug 16, 2022
You’re missing the point. Again. If that QB room is one that has produced 3 1st Rounders with their last starters, maybe they’re a helluva lot better than people think. I’ll trust a staff who developed them over a program who hasn’t sniffed a first round QB since the 09 Draft.

Watty

Apr 30, 2023
Sayin will win the Heisman and multiple NCs. Raiola will probably not even enroll at UGA and ends up in the XFL. Dude is in his 3rd or 4th hs, and 2nd commitment.
Even he doesn’t work out we still got a couple other 5 stars and Pugilisi to fall back on. Y’all effed though …..

Reactions: KoreyDawg

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
You’re missing the point. Again. If that QB room is one that has produced 3 1st Rounders with their last starters, maybe they’re a helluva lot better than people think. I’ll trust a staff who developed them over a program who hasn’t sniffed a first round QB since the 09 Draft.
Ok

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Even he doesn’t work out we still got a couple other 5 stars and Pugilisi to fall back on. Y’all effed though …..
Judging by the previous output of UGA “5* QBs”, I don’t think anyone is scared. Is Vandagriff still around? What a bust

Watty

Apr 30, 2023
Judging by the previous output of UGA “5* QBs”, I don’t think anyone is scared. Is Vandagriff still around? What a bust
Judging by all the scrambling around yall had to do find a qb this offseason and the fact you’re hanging your hopes on a true frosh qb next year….. nobody scared

Reactions: KoreyDawg

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Judging by all the scrambling around yall had to do find a qb this offseason and the fact you’re hanging your hopes on a true frosh qb next year….. nobody scared
It’s amazing how far the “almighty” has fallen

Reactions: Watty

Ichabod

Aug 16, 2022
Every QB on your team is a bust
Episode 1 GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants
Let’s refer back to earlier posts. One QB room has produced 3 first round QBs of late. UGA’s QB room is the only one who can say they’ve done more with less (Stetson) while also saying less with more (every other QB you have).

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Let’s refer back to earlier posts. One QB room has produced 3 first round QBs of late. UGA’s QB room is the only one who can say they’ve done more with less (Stetson) while also saying less with more (every other QB you have).
They haven’t had a chance to prove themselves but thanks for writing them off. By the way I saw your A day game, your QB’s are STRAIGHT BOOTY
Den Haag Booty GIF by GoStijn

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login