Congrats to Julian Sayin….top QB of the 2024 class

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Pollack wouldn’t bet it either.
Pollack can buy and sell your phaggot azz
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Show me another coach that has won two championships with a walk-on QB? Take your time phaggot
Lmao. Kirby is atrocious at QB. The only reason that Bennett even “started” was because of injuries. Kirby and the rest of you DA Dawgs were on JT Daniels’ nuts, and he would have been starting if not for a sore v*gina.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Lmao. Kirby is atrocious at QB. The only reason that Bennett even “started” was because of injuries. Kirby and the rest of you DA Dawgs were on JT Daniels’ nuts, and he would have been starting if not for a sore v*gina.
More excuses limp wrist boy
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
It’s not kind to make fun of the mentally ill, BW. Just send some prayers that he gets the help he needs.
There’s my BIITCH, where you been HOE? Didn’t I tell you to stop running off with stray men? Don’t make me hurt my hand again biitch

DrStache77

Aug 17, 2021
Yikes. I always kinda thought Korey was being purposely retarded. The chick literally created another account to agree with himself and he can’t even get that right.
Will Ferrell Comedy GIF by filmeditor

• Haha
Reactions: Bigwilly64

Ichabod

Aug 16, 2022
There’s my BIITCH, where you been HOE? Didn’t I tell you to stop running off with stray men? Don’t make me hurt my hand again biitch
Sigh. You’re still bad at this. It goes from comical, to embarrassing, to feeling sorry for you. Then it starts over.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Yikes. I always kinda thought Korey was being purposely retarded. The chick literally created another account to agree with himself and he can’t even get that right.
Will Ferrell Comedy GIF by filmeditor
Gfy Stache, you fucken HOMEMADE PHAGGOT

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login