Congrats to Julian Sayin….top QB of the 2024 class

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Flu game limp wrist boy
Hey DA….aren’t you the one always talking about “excuses”? You continue to regurgitate the weakest one ever. “We had the flu!!!!!”

The fact is your “generational D” couldn’t cover Jamo and Metchie. They couldn’t in Indy either…..you just had the turf ACL monsters on your side. It didn’t have anything to do with the “flu”, phaggottt.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Hey DA….aren’t you the one always talking about “excuses”? You continue to regurgitate the weakest one ever. “We had the flu!!!!!”

The fact is your “generational D” couldn’t cover Jamo and Metchie. They couldn’t in Indy either…..you just had the turf ACL monsters on your side. It didn’t have anything to do with the “flu”, phaggottt.
I see that azz whippin really did a number on you, you just can’t admit that you’re not the man that you used to be, it’s over ghey boy , take it like a man
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
You’re OLD NEWS, LIMP WRIST BOY!!!! Back to the Mike Shula, Mike Dubose days phag
You do realize that the “Mike Shula, Dubose days” are basically UGA’s entire history, right? You make this way too easy, tranny.

Man_A_War

Jan 10, 2023
Korey with a K. Big Willy has your home address& is ready to kick your butt at the bus-stop. Ive taken all the slippin Nicky jokes that i can possibly take. this means war. ha ha ha ha

Reactions: Bigwilly64

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Korey with a K. Big Willy has your home address& is ready to kick your butt at the bus-stop. Ive taken all the slippin Nicky jokes that i can possibly take. this means war. ha ha ha ha
Willy is a STRAIGHT PHAG, but you can continue holding his nuts
Holding Hold On GIF by Travis

Man_A_War

Jan 10, 2023
:ROFLMAO: ill just be the mediator ... don't have the balls (nor the exhorbedent time in the confession booth) to get in the middle of this

• Haha
Reactions: Bigwilly64

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login