Congrats to Julian Sayin….top QB of the 2024 class

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Another round of applause for the newly minted #1 QB on On3, Mr, Julian Sayin.
That scrub is still behind Raiola
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Rankings say otherwise
I love hearing UGA fans cry about this. “Just look at the size difference!”, even though Sayin clearly outperformed Raiola side by side. The bigger question is this…..does Raiola end up an immobile fat a$$ like his Dad and get moved to center before his college career is over?

Ichabod

Aug 16, 2022
I love hearing UGA fans cry about this. “Just look at the size difference!”, even though Sayin clearly outperformed Raiola side by side. The bigger question is this…..does Raiola end up an immobile fat a$$ like his Dad and get moved to center before his college career is over?
Next Pillsbury Throwboy?

MexDawg

Sep 26, 2022
As GOAT Coach Saban fades into his shadow self the football world will be collectively saddened.
The consolation for fans here will be the high privilege to watch Willy create even wilder excuses for his final year at 9-3.
Gonna be great!

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
As GOAT Coach Saban fades into his shadow self the football world will be collectively saddened.
The consolation for fans here will be the high privilege to watch Willy create even wilder excuses for his final year at 9-3.
Gonna be great!
Willy’s a STRAIGHT PHAGGOT

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Gonna be great!
What exactly are you saying? This will be Saban’s last year and he will go 9-3? I believe you spouted that same nonsense in another thread and I asked for you to bet that. You are too big of a b*tch to do that though lmao. You are just “hoping” that happens so you can dodge Alabama again and avoid another a$$ whipping.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
What exactly are you saying? This will be Saban’s last year and he will go 9-3? I believe you spouted that same nonsense in another thread and I asked for you to bet that. You are too big of a b*tch to do that though lmao. You are just “hoping” that happens so you can dodge Alabama again and avoid another a$$ whipping.
You know you can tell when a team has a lot of scrub QB’s on their roster when they’re bragging about a kid in high school that haven’t even taken a snap his senior season. Old man Saban’s on his last legs boys SLIPPIN NICKY
Fail Old Man GIF

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
You know you can tell when a team has a lot of scrub QB’s on their roster when they’re bragging about a kid in high school that haven’t even taken a snap his senior season. Old man Saban’s on his last legs boys SLIPPIN NICKY
Fail Old Man GIF
Really just bragging that he sh*t on both UGA QBs side by side, and now the rankings prove it. Feelsgoodman.

Last edited:

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Gonna be great!
Nah, he’ll be too embarrassed to face the music that he’ll have one of his gump buddies make a post saying he died from aids.

Reactions: KoreyDawg

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Nah, he’ll be too embarrassed to face the music that he’ll have one of his gump buddies make a post saying he died from aids.
Or I’ll get permabanned again for bullying you and Korey. “Face the music” lmao. I’m not the one who only decided to “show up” on the message boards when UGA finally started winning. Let me guess, it was just a coincidence that you started posting in 2021?

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
You mean like the azz whipping you got at Tennessee and LSU

Ichabod

Aug 16, 2022
You mean like the azz whipping you got at Tennessee and LSU
Hilarious you think a total of 4 points is an *** whooping. What does that make 41-24 in back to back years, 35-28, 26-23, 38-10, 32-28 and 41-30 equate to?

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Hilarious you think a total of 4 points is an *** whooping. What does that make 41-24 in back to back years, 35-28, 26-23, 38-10, 32-28 and 41-30 equate to?
You lost clown, take the L and move along my guy

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Or I’ll get permabanned again for bullying you and Korey. “Face the music” lmao. I’m not the one who only decided to “show up” on the message boards when UGA finally started winning. Let me guess, it was just a coincidence that you started posting in 2021?
Imagine thinking you can “bully” me on the internet, when all you’ve done is be triggered over my UGA fandom. While having to sit back and watch UGA win b2b titles :ROFLMAO:

Also a coincidence is exactly what it was gump man.

Or do you think I predicted the future ,and only decided to beat my chest because I knew UGA would win it all in 2021?

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Imagine thinking you can “bully” me on the internet, when all you’ve done is be triggered over my UGA fandom. While having to sit back and watch UGA win b2b titles :ROFLMAO:

Or do you think I predicted the future ,and only decided to beat my chest because I knew UGA would win it all in 2021?
I like the “too embarrassed to face the music” line when that is exactly what you did after the 2021 SECC. You disappeared for a month and would have stayed that way if not for the injury to Jamo that allowed UGA to finally get a w*n over Alabama.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022

We beat that azz so phucken bad on the other site, Willy had to play dead to get away from those azz whippins lol, he even had his Gump Buttboys to play along with him.
triggered GIF

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
I like the “too embarrassed to face the music” line when that is exactly what you did after the 2021 SECC. You disappeared for a month and would have stayed that way if not for the injury to Jamo that allowed UGA to finally get a w*n over Alabama.
You’re a excuse making PHAGGOT

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
That’s not what happened.

I made a post giving props to Bama and saying I was wrong.

Its cool if you gumps are so delusional that you make excuses for your team losing and talk sheet constantly as if they had won.

I instead just take the L and move on.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
We beat that azz so phucken bad on the other site, Willy had to play dead to get away from those azz whippins lol, he even had his Gump Buttboys to play along with him.
triggered GIF
Willy got permabanned for child abuse against you 2 clowns.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
That’s not what happened.

I made a post giving props to Bama and saying I was wrong.

Its cool if you gumps are so delusional that you make excuses for your team losing and talk sheet constantly as if they had won.

I instead just take the L and move on.
You made 1 post, then disappeared for a month until after the NC game. You didn’t take part in any of the pre-NC talk or anything, but then decided to show back up only after UGA won. Weak AF lmao.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
You made 1 post, then disappeared for a month until after the NC game. You didn’t take part in any of the pre-NC talk or anything, but then decided to show back up only after UGA won. Weak AF lmao.
Again, if my team loses then I shut up. Simple…

I understand it’s in a gumps nature to talk sheet and make excuses for losing but I just give credit and move on and only talk sheet when my team wins.

If that’s weak then so be it, I think it’s weak you keep hanging on to something from 2 years ago like that just to cope.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Again, if my team loses then I shut up. Simple…

I understand it’s in a gumps nature to talk sheet and make excuses for losing but I just give credit and move on and only talk sheet when my team wins.

If that’s weak then so be it, I think it’s weak you keep hanging on to something from 2 years ago like that just to cope.
Funny…..earlier you said that I would be “too embarrassed to face the music” if Alabama loses a game or goes 9-3. So, is it embarrassment or the upstanding thing to do to disappear when your football team loses a game?

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Funny…..earlier you said that I would be “too embarrassed to face the music” if Alabama loses a game or goes 9-3. So, is it embarrassment or the upstanding thing to do to disappear when your football team loses a game?
Disappearing is not eating crow when you proclaim all off-season that 2021 was a rebuilding year and that Bama would “get revenge” in 2022, then having your gump buddies say you died from cancer after Bama sheets the bed and loses to Tenn and LSU and misses the playoffs.

It’s not disappearing when you show up and say “I was wrong, lay it on me”.

I just chose not to talk sheet after UGA lost the SEC(ond place) Championship because losers sound stupid talking **** after a loss imho iyam…

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Disappearing is not eating crow when you proclaim all off-season that 2021 was a rebuilding year and that Bama would “get revenge” in 2022, then having your gump buddies say you died from cancer after Bama sheets the bed and loses to Tenn and LSU and misses the playoffs.

I just chose not to talk sheet after UGA lost the SEC(ond place) Championship because losers sound stupid talking **** after a loss imho iyam…
I lost the little respect I had for that clown after that stunt, dude’s a STRAIGHT BIITCH

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023

I got permabanned, you colossal DA. I even came back with several new handles that were clearly me (does 59to57 ring a bell?). They eventually banned my IP address. You can still post on the board without talking “sheet”. You disappeared altogether.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
I got permabanned, you colossal DA. I even came back with several new handles that were clearly me (does 59to57 ring a bell?). They eventually banned my IP address. You can still post on the board without talking “sheet”. You disappeared altogether.
Ok whatever dude, if saying I “disappeared” helps you sleep at night/cope knock yourself out.

Just remember that ever since my worthless opinions on the JY triggered you into talking sheet to me on a community board for no reason.

UGA has done nothing but win multiple natties while Saban has turned into the poster child for unaccountable excuse making b!tches…

Reactions: MattUGA1

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login