Congrats to Julian Sayin….top QB of the 2024 class

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Ok whatever dude, if saying I “disappeared” helps you sleep at night/cope knock yourself out.

Just remember that ever since my worthless opinions on the JY triggered you into talking sheet to me on a community board for no reason.

UGA has done nothing but win multiple natties while Saban has turned into the poster child for unaccountable excuse making b!tches…
“My football team having success makes up for me behaving like a little b*tch!” Lmao, ok little guy.

PsYcho

May 18, 2023
So yes, evidence shows he made a basic statement after the SEC beat down, then disappeared for a month, then came back....
SOFT

• Haha
Reactions: Bigwilly64

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
So yes, evidence shows he made a basic statement after the SEC beat down, then disappeared for a month, then came back....
SOFT
Blanco is killing “MizzouDoe”
Family Feud Lol GIF by Steve Harvey

• Haha
Reactions: PsYcho BLaNco

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
He didn’t “disappear” though lmao.
Just like Saban’s chance at any more natties…
I was bored, and I'm great at my job......
You proved my point that I showed up and ate crow though, thanks.

The problem is y’all thought I would meltdown and make excuses crying I lover the loss like other certain team’s fans.

Instead I just moved on with my life because what happens on a cfb field has no bearing on it besides the emotions I invest into it.

PsYcho

May 18, 2023
Just like Saban’s chance at any more natties…

You proved my point that I showed up and ate crow though, thanks.

The problem is y’all thought I would meltdown and make excuses crying I lover the loss like other certain team’s fans.

Instead I just moved on with my life because what happens on a cfb field has no bearing on it besides the emotions I invest into it.
You're welcome!
I'm glad I could serve some assistance to you.

SN: Whats a Georgia Super Speeder?

PsYcho

May 18, 2023
https://www.espn.com/college-footba...orgia-staffer-sues-school-eagles-jalen-carter

ATHENS, Ga. -- Victoria Bowles, who survived the fatal car wreck that killed a University of Georgia football player and recruiting staffer on Jan. 15, has filed a lawsuit against the UGA Athletic Association and Philadelphia Eagles rookie Jalen Carter, whom police accused of racing the SUV being driven by a recruiting staffer when it wrecked.

The lawsuit, filed in state court in Gwinnett County on Wednesday by Bowles, a former recruiting analyst for the university, accuses the UGA athletic association of negligence and contradicts public statements by Bulldogs football coach Kirby Smart and other officials, who have claimed that recruiting staffer Chandler LeCroy shouldn't have been driving the leased SUV when it left the road and struck trees and utility poles.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Got ppl in real life to bet.

Saban’s done and deep down you know it.

Credit where it’s due, Saban/Bama’s run has been incredibly great but all great things come to an end.
“Real life” lmao. Just admit you are broke AF.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
“Real life” lmao. Just admit you are broke AF.
Lol

Your baseless assumptions and insults are just deflections/coping mechanism.

Facts are, you lurked the JY. Got triggered over my takes there, tagged me on another board talking sheet and is still talking sheet 2 years later despite Bama losing 3 games since you started with me.

Meanwhile an overwhelming majority of my takes have been substantiated by UGA’s play on field.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Lol

Your baseless assumptions and insults are just deflections/coping mechanism.

Facts are, you lurked the JY. Got triggered over my takes there, tagged me on another board talking sheet and is still talking sheet 2 years later despite Bama losing 3 games since you started with me.

Meanwhile an overwhelming majority of my takes have been substantiated by UGA’s play on field.
I’m just asking for a simple bet since you think Saban is “done”. The old timers around here don’t welch, so the bet will definitely be “real life”, you are just too soft to back it up.
The facts are, you said “no one will challenge UGA”, Alabama beats that a$$ by 17 in the SECC, and then you disappeared until UGA finally scraped out a win against Bama. Those are the facts.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
LaughingI’m just asking for a simple bet since you think Saban is “done”. The old timers around here don’t welch, so the bet will definitely be “real life”, you are just too soft to back it up.
The facts are, you said “no one will challenge UGA”, Alabama beats that a$$ by 17 in the SECC, and then you disappeared until UGA finally scraped out a win against Bama. Those are the facts.
The facts are, you’re still hanging on to a worthless take of mine. From 2 years ago and solely focusing on that 1 particular game out of UGA’s last 30. To cope with the fact that UGA just repeated, and Saban/Bama is on the decline.

Me not wanting to bet a stranger on the internet doesn’t mean I’m broke either…

Remember when the media spent the 21-22 off-season hyping Bama as “Saban’s most talented team ever, then Bama missed the playoffs due to anxiety per Will Anderson?
Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
The facts are, you’re still hanging on to a worthless take of mine. From 2 years ago and solely focusing on that 1 particular game out of UGA’s last 30. To cope with the fact that UGA just repeated, and Saban/Bama is on the decline.

Me not wanting to bet a stranger on the internet doesn’t mean I’m broke either…

Remember when the media spent the 21-22 off-season hyping Bama as “Saban’s most talented team ever, then Bama missed the playoffs due to anxiety per Will Anderson?
Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU
That’s a lot of words to just say “I’m broke AF”.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
That’s a lot of words to just say “I’m broke AF”.
Hey you broke biitch, don’t dodge my question phaggot, 500 dollars Bama doesn’t win it all, since Saban’s never went 3 years without a championship, lets see who’s BROKE BIITCH

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Hey you broke biitch, don’t dodge my question phaggot, 500 dollars Bama doesn’t win it all, since Saban’s never went 3 years without a championship, lets see who’s BROKE BIITCH
I took your bet on the current odds. If Alabama doesn’t win it, you win $500. If Alabama does, you pay me $3000. Are you in you little broke b*tch?

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Just say that you’re a scared biitch and move along
I make bets in accordance with Vegas odds, as does anyone else with a half ounce of common sense. That doesn’t include you, limp wrist. Agree to the bet, b*tch. Saban done, right?

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Keep hedging your bet you window licking phaggot
It’s called “smart”, DA. I will tell you what, since you are too big of a puss to make this bet, I will bet you $500 straight up when UGA comes to Tuscaloosa in 2024. Are you too big of a b*tch for that too?

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
It’s called “smart”, DA. I will tell you what, since you are too big of a puss to make this bet, I will bet you $500 straight up when UGA comes to Tuscaloosa in 2024. Are you too big of a b*tch for that too?
We’ll visit that bet when the time comes

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Ok cool, so you will make the bet that Korey is too scared to make? Save your boy lol.
Lol, Korey is not “my boy”.

He’s a random stranger on the internet I’ll probably never meet just like you, he gets a pass for being a dawg fan tho…

Reactions: KoreyDawg

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login