Cowboys Giants game thread

Grant Green

Oct 12, 2021
But but but analytics said to go for it on 4th
Jesus, you're a broken record.
Not sure what play you're talking about as I didn't watch. I do see there was a 4th and goal in the 3rd Q at the dal 3 where the giants kicked a FG and espn analytics said go. And they lose by 5. Thank God they kicked the field goal or they would have lost by 8.

Erial_Lion

Nov 1, 2021
Jesus, you're a broken record.
Not sure what play you're talking about as I didn't watch. I do see there was a 4th and goal in the 3rd Q at the dal 3 where the giants kicked a FG and espn analytics said go. And they lose by 5. Thank God they kicked the field goal or they would have lost by 8.
And part of Dallas’ win was going for it on 4th from their own 40 in the first half on a drive that led to a TD. They fail there, and the dinosaurs blast McCarthy. They picked it up though, so no one will ever mention it, since we only point fingers at analytical decisions when they fail.

Grant Green

Oct 12, 2021
And part of Dallas’ win was going for it on 4th from their own 40 in the first half on a drive that led to a TD. They fail there, and the dinosaurs blast McCarthy. They picked it up though, so no one will ever mention it, since we only point fingers at analytical decisions when they fail.
It reminds me of the poker players that remember every bad beat, but have never sucked out in their lives.

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login