Daniel Penny........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boom Boom

Sep 29, 2022
Geoge Soros' Son is just as evil and they boh have tons of evil people working for them. Are you aware that Oktibehah's DA's campaign was funded by Soros? Does that give you a clue or ring any bells as to howdeep his evil has permeated the judical landscape of our country? He once crippled singlehandidly the British Pound with his wealth control and has entities he funds that have facilitated 3rd world migration into industrialized countries.

TH: someone who doles out countless sums to undermine and reshape in his dystopian image entire countries, spreading across at least five separate continents. Soros directly spent $128.5 million during last fall's U.S. midterm elections, making him that election cycle's single largest individual donor. He has spent $40 million trying to elect radically left-wing "reform prosecutors" -- something he has been fully transparent about, defending it under his own byline in a Wall Street Journal op-ed last summer -- across the country. He has been dishearteningly successful in that endeavor, successfully electing 75 district attorneys -- such as Alvin Bragg in New York City, Chesa Boudin in San Francisco (since mercifully recalled) and Kim Foxx in Chicago -- who oversee a decivilizational (and oxymoronic) prosecutorial agenda of not prosecuting violent and property crimes. Simply put, Soros is more responsible than any man in the world for the descent of some of America's most iconic cities into anarchic urban hellholes.
Arent You Just Sick And Tired Of Being You Pretty Little Liars GIF

Boom Boom

Sep 29, 2022
Figured you’d dodge it
Here you go bud, here's a reminder of what he said. If you want to provide any evidence of those ridiculous claims, feel free to start. I could start instead, but ive been dealing with children all day already.

"Well, one side supports killing children. And if the children are blessed to be born, they want to expose them to freakish sexual content and convince them they are the wrong gender. And that same group wants illegal immigrants to flood cities, cause chaos, and vote blue. They want our tax dollars to go to those immigrants by the millions and to Ukraine by the billions.

They want to call people like me domestic terrorists, because I dare to have concern about our overreaching gov’t and want to be informed about what our children are being exposed to in schools."

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
Here you go bud, here's a reminder of what he said. If you want to provide any evidence of those ridiculous claims, feel free to start. I could start instead, but ive been dealing with children all day already.

"Well, one side supports killing children. And if the children are blessed to be born, they want to expose them to freakish sexual content and convince them they are the wrong gender. And that same group wants illegal immigrants to flood cities, cause chaos, and vote blue. They want our tax dollars to go to those immigrants by the millions and to Ukraine by the billions.

They want to call people like me domestic terrorists, because I dare to have concern about our overreaching gov’t and want to be informed about what our children are being exposed to in schools."
Yes or bo

is this appropriate for minors in a school system?

"We're each busting a load in this bottle. If you don't ***, you have to drink it,"

Reactions: Cantdoitsal

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022

Thanks for quoting Pain's Facts.

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
Yes or bo

is this appropriate for minors in a school system?

"We're each busting a load in this bottle. If you don't ***, you have to drink it,"
I can post videos of parents reading from school books and the school boards shut them down saying you can't read that out loud. Many of these parents were put on domestic terror watch lists by Team Biden but Booner will say it's just Fox News Propoganda.

Reactions: PhredPhantom

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
I can post videos of parents reading from school books and the school boards shut them down saying you can't read that out loud. Many of these parents were put on domestic terror watch lists by Team Biden but Booner will say it's just Fox News Propoganda.

Reactions: paindonthurt

Boom Boom

Sep 29, 2022
You can't read Huck Finn out loud there either, Einstein.

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
You can't read Huck Finn out loud there either, Einstein.
Huck Finn along with To Kill a Mockinbird were burned by Leftist School Admins a while back. The parents I'm referring to were reading from material that was currently approved for children in schools.

Reactions: paindonthurt

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
Is the domestic terror list something that is published? Is there somewhere I Can I see it?

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
Is the domestic terror list something that is published? Is there somewhere I Can I see it?
Not sure about the list's availability but Congressional Investigations have taken place on it and parents were indeed put on terror watch lists for objecting to curricula at school board meetings.

Reactions: PhredPhantom

Boom Boom

Sep 29, 2022
No there is a push to remove the books with quotes like I posted.

And you agree with that.

so what’s the problem?
Well, the current "push" consists of what Florida is doing, right? And that consists of books being banned whenever any Karen comes along and complains, right? So yeah, i have a problem with that. I don't have a problem with common sense standards for school libraries. I do have a problem with some ways that may be implemented. Understand?

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
Not sure about the list's availability but Congressional Investigations have taken place on it and parents were indeed put on terror watch lists for objecting to curricula at school board meetings.

I tried to Google it. Not sure I found the right list.

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
I tried to Google it. Not sure I found the right list.
I once knew a good guy, liberal democrat who mailed a soap on the rope to Tom Delay in Texas when he was being charged with corruption. He found out about the penalty when he was denied a boarding pass because he was put on a no fly list. Took him about a year before he was removed and could fly again.

drexeldog23

Dec 2, 2022

hells yeah, a poster who can actually back up what they are saying with facts . you sir , are a gentleman and a scholar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login