Hail State After Dark Game Thread

Itsaboutus

Dec 23, 2015
I mean, are they trying to kill our tempo? What are the refs waiting on? The second coming?

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
We can't run the ball they run it down our throats you won't win any games in power 4 if you can't run and can't stop it

Reactions: 85Bears

blacklistedbully

Apr 9, 2010
His best record was one win less than Leach's best, and he never had a losing record here. He also never lost to Ole Miss. His record here was better than Leach's. That's just fact. That doesn't mean Moorhead was something special. Surely you dudes are smart enough to understand I am NOT saying that.
I can't believe you're serious! Morehead inherited a team that should have won 11 games minimum. Our program was in the best shape it had been in decades. Morehead tore that all down in his first year!

BoDawg.sixpack

Feb 5, 2010
Minus 6 yards rushing on the night. Impressive!
Clapping Bjj GIF

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
I feel like the hurry up gets kind of derailed when we sub.

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
We worse than Vandy talent wise. I blame Keenum. Putting Arnett as our head coach sent us back 50 years
No, hiring Leach put us back 40 years, that is about how old his antiquated offense was. I watched it back in the 80s when Mumme brought him into Starkville with UK. Arnett gets about 10. Y'all HAD to know what Leach was going to bring in. I'll give y'all credit for not knowing how brief his tenure would be. But the aftermath was always going to be this, no matter when or how it ended.

Reactions: Leeshouldveflanked

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
No, hiring Leach put us back 40 years, that is about how old his antiquated offense was. I watched it back in the 80s when Mumme brought him into Starkville with UK. Arnett gets about 10. Y'all HAD to know what Leach was going to bring in. I'll give y'all credit for not knowing how brief his tenure would be. But the aftermath was always going to be this, no matter when or how it ended.
Wazzu seemed to do fine. We are just depleted of talent everywhere especially where it counts in the trenches

85Bears

Jan 12, 2020
Man. Throwing to Lee on 4th down. He’s slow with stone hands. Why not use Booth or creed ?

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
Ole Miss was coached by Matt Luke and they were somewhat hampered by an NCAA probation during that time. Moronhead inherited a talent gold mine and pissed it away
So what. He never lost to them. Think we beat them this year? That will be 1-3 since we hired Leach.

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
I can't believe you're serious! Morehead inherited a team that should have won 11 games minimum. Our program was in the best shape it had been in decades. Morehead tore that all down in his first year!
The only difference the coach made that year, was Florida. And that was because Mullen was coaching Florida.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
His best record was one win less than Leach's best, and he never had a losing record here. He also never lost to Ole Miss. His record here was better than Leach's. That's just fact. That doesn't mean Moorhead was something special. Surely you dudes are smart enough to understand I am NOT saying that.
Give it a 17ing rest. We get it- you really think Leach was a bad choice for coach 4 years ago and you think Moorehead was better.
You keep posting about crap from half a decade ago...why? Liker really- what is your motivation to continue to litigate this, and especially in a game thread?

ababyatemydingo

Nov 27, 2008
Give it a 17ing rest. We get it- you really think Leach was a bad choice for coach 4 years ago and you think Moorehead was better.
You keep posting about crap from half a decade ago...why? Liker really- what is your motivation to continue to litigate this, and especially in a game thread?
mr triggered weighs in

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login