Heineken? FTS. Pabst Blue Ribbon. Go USA

RotorHead

Mar 26, 2019
Sounds like the US team needs to grab the dutch rudder and go in another direction.

I know nothing about soccer, but couldn’t pass up the opportunity

Reactions: Podgy

patdog

May 28, 2007
Because he is a really good player surrounded by players just as good on his team. Thats how it works. They are better than us at every position.
We’ve got a couple of players who could start for them. Maybe more importantly, they’re not nearly as much more talented than us as they were even just 4 years ago. US soccer future looks brighter than ever.

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
We had a good World Cup. The Dutch are a better team. We have a bunch of young, talented guys who I hope stay healthy for the 2026 WC in America. Plus, we have a couple of young forwards who should improve. This has been a good year to be a State football fan and a a US National team fan. Hopefully, we're on to bigger things in the future. And 9-4 makes this year a little sweeter our Bulldogs.

Reactions: patdog

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
We’ve got a couple of players who could start for them. Maybe more importantly, they’re not nearly as much more talented than us as they were even just 4 years ago. US soccer future looks brighter than ever.
I don't think so, but hopefully you are right.

patdog

May 28, 2007
I don't think so, but hopefully you are right.
I don’t know how you can come to any other conclusion. When has the USA ever had so many players starting at big clubs in the top leagues in the world? And almost all of them under 25. Like it or not, we’ll be a lot more competitive in 4 years.

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
We have what, two? That's if you count Pulisic, and he isn't an automatic starter at Chelsea. I have never heard of any of the others outside of the US team. Where exactly do they start? I know there is one at Juve. Is he an everyday starter? I qualify that by saying I pay scant attention to the teams outside of England and the Champions League.

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
We have what, two? That's if you count Pulisic, and he isn't an automatic starter at Chelsea. I have never heard of any of the others outside of the US team. Where exactly do they start? I know there is one at Juve. Is he an everyday starter? I qualify that by saying I pay scant attention to the teams outside of England and the Champions League.
Does the guy at Leeds start?

patdog

May 28, 2007
Does the guy at Leeds start?
Aaronsin & Adams are 2 of Leeds best players. Dest starts for AC Milan. Pulisic should start for Chelsea. He’s their most productive player per minute played. McKennie starts for Juventus. Reyna starts for Dortmund. Several of the others are drawing attention from big clubs & will be moving this summer.

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
Aaronsin & Adams are 2 of Leeds best players. Dest starts for AC Milan. Pulisic should start for Chelsea. He’s their most productive player per minute played. McKennie starts for Juventus. Reyna starts for Dortmund. Several of the others are drawing attention from big clubs & will be moving this summer.
That is better than ever. I just don't keep up other than in England. I haven't seen a Leeds game yet. Pulisic can't handle the physical nature of the English game day in and day out. That has more to do with why he doesn't play more than anything.

patdog

May 28, 2007
That is better than ever. I just don't keep up other than in England. I haven't seen a Leeds game yet. Pulisic can't handle the physical nature of the English game day in and day out. That has more to do with why he doesn't play more than anything.
You’re right about Pulisic. He’d be a better fit in one of the other big leagues.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login