Holman update

Status
Not open for further replies.

CapitalCityTiger21

Jul 26, 2022
Now don't be bragging about all those corn dog swallowing contest. I know you are proud of those 1fters you swallowed but not need to brag. Your sister does pretty well at it to. She's got plenty trophies to show for it to. I bet you can't even tell if they are your kids or someone else's except for the ones that look like lizards
The irony of a Mississippi State fan making an incest joke. If you want move the goalposts we can... I guess we have to bc you can't argue about success if you've never had it. So answer me this, when youre going down on your sister or daughter, do you make her scream out MARRON while you scream out WHITE?Do you ring your cowbell after you finish inside of her and then go grab a bud light after?

• Haha
Reactions: MisledAlarm92

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
The irony of a Mississippi State fan making an incest joke. If you want move the goalposts we can... I guess we have to bc you can't argue about success if you've never had it. So answer me this, when youre going down on your sister or daughter, do you make her scream out MARRON while you scream out WHITE?Do you ring your cowbell after you finish inside of her and then go grab a bud light after?
I heard the king of bud light is gonna be playing for your opener at coon *** dome. The probelem with an lsu fan is the only success in life that he can claim is something in a sport. I remind myself of that every time the coon *** the jiffy lube changes my oil or washes my car or bags my groceries. Shouldn't be surprised though. Hell I'm surprised y'all get the internet's on the bayou. Hope the crabbin season is good for you. Unless you are some dipshit tiger fan from Monroe or Shreveport I hope your evening workin for Popeyes is a less boring by being on the internet.

when y'all finish behind us in the west this year don't get mad and burn the chicken.

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
Okay boomer I didn't know I was talking to such a partier. You must be a regular at your **** hole MS town bar every night of the week. I don't know what you do on Thursday nights but some us have to go to our real jobs tomorrow and no, I don't mean your part time cashier job at the Dollar General. Did you party all week in your mid 20s and that's why your stuck working at Dollar General or your local Mcdonalds?
Damn I think this post hit a nerve with Bobby Boucher here…

Bulldawg56

Mar 3, 2008
They did state that they’re trying to get banned, but it’s funny to me that they think they’re going to piss one of us off that much. Nobody who has spent enough time in Louisiana is going to take an insult from an LSU fan seriously. Also, we all already know that this is a message board. We already insult each other here more than anything these rookies can throw at us.

You’re not hurting our feelings, buddies. It’s just funny that you’re even on here bragging soo much to a fanbase that you supposedly look down on so much. That and the fact that you’re trying so hard to get banned from other teams’ message boards says enough without us even having to say anything at all.

LC8

Dec 13, 2022
I'm sure most of that NIL comes from those big checks you get from the corn dogs you sell at the circle k.

that canes chicken is really paying off. Hopefully it can find you a QB after Daniels gets snapped in half this year.

Only a matter of time before something more is uncovered at lsu. Always making under table deals. Won't be long before it comes out and wins have to be vacated. Coach O might get done cashing checks and just get drunk enough to let things slip and bye bye 2019 title. Who knows might just have stuff get out about the baseball team too and bye bye that championship.
Another corn dog joke? Not many brain cells to come up with another one apparently.

We will be just fine with #NussBus

Sounds like coping to me. Just a reminder you can’t erase the Dog walking we did to you in 2019. It will also not change that your school can’t even make an SEC tournament. But I appreciate you giving a reminder to everyone that we have won more titles in the last year than you ever have.

LC8

Dec 13, 2022
I heard the king of bud light is gonna be playing for your opener at coon *** dome. The probelem with an lsu fan is the only success in life that he can claim is something in a sport. I remind myself of that every time the coon *** the jiffy lube changes my oil or washes my car or bags my groceries. Shouldn't be surprised though. Hell I'm surprised y'all get the internet's on the bayou. Hope the crabbin season is good for you. Unless you are some dipshit tiger fan from Monroe or Shreveport I hope your evening workin for Popeyes is a less boring by being on the internet.

when y'all finish behind us in the west this year don't get mad and burn the chicken.
Apparently Dak is the king of Bud light now, care to comment?

Enjoy cashing that welfare check from the taxes I pay.

That’s just silly trojan

Now on a serious note I really do pray for your football family this year. I’m sure not having the Pirate on the sidelines will be tough for everyone.

LC8

Dec 13, 2022
They did state that they’re trying to get banned, but it’s funny to me that they think they’re going to piss one of us off that much. Nobody who has spent enough time in Louisiana is going to take an insult from an LSU fan seriously. Also, we all already know that this is a message board. We already insult each other here more than anything these rookies can throw at us.

You’re not hurting our feelings, buddies. It’s just funny that you’re even on here bragging soo much to a fanbase that you supposedly look down on so much. That and the fact that you’re trying so hard to get banned from other teams’ message boards says enough without us even having to say anything at all.
I’m not trying to get banned, wouldn’t have the pleasantry of watching you melt after we land Holman.

• Haha

LC8

Dec 13, 2022
It’s not even 7:00 AM and you’re trolling on a State board. 10 to 1 you’re headed to a Shreveport Meineke to start your shift. Be sure and check the air filter.
You would lose that bet, you catch a lot of L’s in Starkville.

HVACVol

Mar 30, 2022
Tennessee fan here. It is strange that UT, Miss State and LSU all feel confident about Holman. Can’t wait to see who gets him.

• Haha
Reactions: CapitalcityTiger21

Bulldawg56

Mar 3, 2008
I’m not trying to get banned, wouldn’t have the pleasantry of watching you melt after we land Holman.
Unfortunately for you, I don’t base my happiness on the decision of a teenager I don’t even know or the reactions I get on a message board on the internet. I sincerely hope the kid ends up making the decision that’s best for him in the long run. The only thing we’ll be melting from around here is this heat outside.

• Haha
Reactions: LC8

Uncle Ruckus

Apr 1, 2011
Now don't be bragging about all those corn dog swallowing contest. I know you are proud of those 1fters you swallowed but not need to brag. Your sister does pretty well at it to. She's got plenty trophies to show for it to. I bet you can't even tell if they are your kids or someone else's except for the ones that look like lizards
I wasn’t digging any of this. I thought it was pretty lame. Then you threw out the lizards and I fuckingg died

LC8

Dec 13, 2022
Unfortunately for you, I don’t base my happiness on the decision of a teenager I don’t even know or the reactions I get on a message board on the internet. I sincerely hope the kid ends up making the decision that’s best for him in the long run. The only thing we’ll be melting from around here is this heat outside.
I am glad you don’t base your happiness on that. I find it hilarious to watch the reactions of the people that do. I agree on the heat, entirely too hot outside. Feels like an oven as soon as you step outside.

Reactions: Bulldawg56

CapitalCityTiger21

Jul 26, 2022

Amount to nothing in life :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ? We have a better med school than you guys do. Oh wait you don't have one. We have a better law school than you guys do. Oh wait, you guys don't have that either lmao. We have a better engineering school than you guys. We have a better vet school than you guys and we have a better landscape architecture school than you guys. Internet on the bayou? Have you seen north MS bud, there's NOTHING there. Your school is literally in the middle of cow fields. I don't mean that figuratively, I mean that literally. I mean you blink a driving past Starkville and you missed it. Internet lol I'm surprised you guys even know what that is.
The funniest part of your pathetic rant was that you think we're going to finish behind you guys in the west lol. Have fun going 4-8 with Arnett at the helm and your middle of the road QB Will Rogers

• Haha

CapitalCityTiger21

Jul 26, 2022
Damn I think this post hit a nerve with Bobby Boucher here…
I was honestly just confused why out of all things he was making fun of me being on a message board on a Thursday night in my 20s. Like I'm graduated and have a job, apartment and car that I have to pay for. I won't say no to a party but that doesn't mean I'll spend my whole week blowing money and partying lol

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Amount to nothing in life :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ? We have a better med school than you guys do. Oh wait you don't have one. We have a better law school than you guys do. Oh wait, you guys don't have that either lmao. We have a better engineering school than you guys. We have a better vet school than you guys and we have a better landscape architecture school than you guys. Internet on the bayou? Have you seen north MS bud, there's NOTHING there. Your school is literally in the middle of cow fields. I don't mean that figuratively, I mean that literally. I mean you blink a driving past Starkville and you missed it. Internet lol I'm surprised you guys even know what that is.
The funniest part of your pathetic rant was that you think we're going to finish behind you guys in the west lol. Have fun going 4-8 with Arnett at the helm and your middle of the road QB Will Rogers
Bro you guys are supposed to be on Twitter. Leave to the message folks to us old people.

You do have a 2005 type vibe going though

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Hmmm. Yeah your vet school sucks *** not even the top half of conference. Msu auburn TAMU all better than lsu. Engineering isn't even top in Louisiana.Your lsu engineers work for me. But very few of them. Better engineering at ull. I'm sure like most lsu fans you barely finished high school or went to ulm or south east Louisiana and work at jiffy lube or Popeyes. Probably the only thing lsu might teach better is how to cook alligator and jambalaya. Y'all kill all the brain cells with all the paint thinner you sniff. Baton Rouge is a **** hole. Crime infested stinking city. Not a very nice college town. People getting shot and run over by gangsters right by campus.

CapitalCityTiger21

Jul 26, 2022
Hmmm. Yeah your vet school sucks *** not even the top half of conference. Msu auburn TAMU all better than lsu. Engineering isn't even top in Louisiana.Your lsu engineers work for me. But very few of them. Better engineering at ull. I'm sure like most lsu fans you barely finished high school or went to ulm or south east Louisiana and work at jiffy lube or Popeyes. Probably the only thing lsu might teach better is how to cook alligator and jambalaya. Y'all kill all the brain cells with all the paint thinner you sniff. Baton Rouge is a **** hole. Crime infested stinking city. Not a very nice college town. People getting shot and run over by gangsters right by campus.
Guess you can't have crime when no one visits the ghost town of stark vegas. Engineering better than us? Didn't you guys just get petro engineering back like 5 years ago, huh? No one was smart enough, I guess, to keep at that one in starkville. Tell me is our med school better than yours? Is our dental school better than yours? Is our law school better than yours? Is our architecture better than yours? You're a poverty school, in a poverty town. People from MSU graduate and then head to Jackson. Guess what happens in Jackson? Wouldn't you believe it, crime. Tons of it, too. Seems like a daily shooting out there. Maybe while your capital city begs for clean water tell your ****** governor to share his. Is this Flint Michigan or Jackson MS? The world may never know. Sine you want to talk about your job and how people work for you, I'll tell you a little about me. Graduated from LSU in 2020. Hold 2 degrees. Just graduated with my masters in public policy and now at 25 am working as a lobbyists for the state's largest industry. If you feel the need to keep making jiffy lube or popeye's jokes, carry on. I would say Starkville isn't a very nice college town, but there's not even a damn town there. It's campus and like 2 streets lol

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Guess you can't have crime when no one visits the ghost town of stark vegas. Engineering better than us? Didn't you guys just get petro engineering back like 5 years ago, huh? No one was smart enough, I guess, to keep at that one in starkville. Tell me is our med school better than yours? Is our dental school better than yours? Is our law school better than yours? Is our architecture better than yours? You're a poverty school, in a poverty town. People from MSU graduate and then head to Jackson. Guess what happens in Jackson? Wouldn't you believe it, crime. Tons of it, too. Seems like a daily shooting out there. Maybe while your capital city begs for clean water tell your ****** governor to share his. Is this Flint Michigan or Jackson MS? The world may never know. Sine you want to talk about your job and how people work for you, I'll tell you a little about me. Graduated from LSU in 2020. Hold 2 degrees. Just graduated with my masters in public policy and now at 25 am working as a lobbyists for the state's largest industry. If you feel the need to keep making jiffy lube or popeye's jokes, carry on. I would say Starkville isn't a very nice college town, but there's not even a damn town there. It's campus and like 2 streets lol
You just explained a lot. Youngster with two degrees in nothing and giving blowjobss for votes.

your law school ain't even the best in your state. Your med school ain't even the best in your state. All of those titles belong to Tulane.

CapitalCityTiger21

Jul 26, 2022
You just explained a lot. Youngster with two degrees in nothing and giving blowjobss for votes.

your law school ain't even the best in your state. Your med school ain't even the best in your state. All of those titles belong to Tulane.
That's two more degrees than the average MSU fan, but I digress. I will concede blowjobs for votes. The gig is a lot of asss kissing, but that's how it is in most jobs. I bet there's some star apprentice who works under you at jiffy lube that kisses your asss all day, hoping you'll promote him.
Now you're comparing LSU to what is arguably an Ivy league school, I'm flattered. I guess if we had to compete with ole miss and southern miss for academics, we'd be by far the best academic school in the state then, yet that is still a claim you can't make.

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
I am glad you don’t base your happiness on that. I find it hilarious to watch the reactions of the people that do. I agree on the heat, entirely too hot outside. Feels like an oven as soon as you step outside.
What do you base your happiness on? Kids getting cancer? When a kid gets cancer, do you just hear a cash register ring?

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
That's two more degrees than the average MSU fan, but I digress. I will concede blowjobs for votes. The gig is a lot of asss kissing, but that's how it is in most jobs. I bet there's some star apprentice who works under you at jiffy lube that kisses your asss all day, hoping you'll promote him.
Now you're comparing LSU to what is arguably an Ivy league school, I'm flattered. I guess if we had to compete with ole miss and southern miss for academics, we'd be by far the best academic school in the state then, yet that is still a claim you can't make.

i compared to the schools that have law schools and med schools. ULL, latech, ULM blows you out of the water too. I've seen the transcripts. Hell I've seen better grads coming out of Nichols LSU majors in going to parties and sporting events. Getting left behind in your own state where it really matters.

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
Of course your dental school is better than ours, as everyone knows alligators are ornery because they have all those teeth and no toothbrush. We also know that coonasses resulted from your great great great great grandmother having sex with an alligator so if coonasses didn’t have a dental school they would be very ornery.

LC8

Dec 13, 2022
What do you base your happiness on? Kids getting cancer? When a kid gets cancer, do you just hear a cash register ring?
Haven’t heard that one before, you must have missed half the thread. I was trying to find some commonality with a bulldog fan and you had to come take another pot shot. Not much money making in cancer at the Lake btw. Usually kids who get cancer here have to go to St. Jude or Shriners. It would be better to say when we see a car accident we hear a cash register due to a personal injury attorney being the most forward facing person for our NIL deals. Maybe you can add that one into your repertoire so you don’t wear the other 3 things out.

LC8

Dec 13, 2022
Of course your dental school is better than ours, as everyone knows alligators are ornery because they have all those teeth and no toothbrush. We also know that coonasses resulted from your great great great great grandmother having sex with an alligator so if coonasses didn’t have a dental school they would be very ornery.
Don’t know why y’all have a dental school at all, between all the people in Starkville you can put together a full set.

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
Haven’t heard that one before, you must have missed half the thread. I was trying to find some commonality with a bulldog fan and you had to come take another pot shot. Not much money making in cancer at the Lake btw. Usually kids who get cancer here have to go to St. Jude or Shriners. It would be better to say when we see a car accident we hear a cash register due to a personal injury attorney being the most forward facing person for our NIL deals. Maybe you can add that one into your repertoire so you don’t wear the other 3 things out.
Speaking of wearing things out. I really need to be more appreciative of all things LSU. You have some fine women. Like your mother for instance. She wore me out that night. I just wish I would have pulled out so you weren’t around.

• Haha
Reactions: NTDawg

CapitalCityTiger21

Jul 26, 2022
i compared to the schools that have law schools and med schools. ULL, latech, ULM blows you out of the water too. I've seen the transcripts. Hell I've seen better grads coming out of Nichols LSU majors in going to parties and sporting events. Getting left behind in your own state where it really matters.
You're right ULM blows us out of the water in pharmacy school. Can't compete with them there. Getting left behind in you own state? Since you're so observant, you would know that LSU has a strangle hold on the state, but again, I digress. No need to ramble on about the obvious. You want to talk about getting left behind in YOUR state? Ole miss is your big brother, they own you on the field and have better academics. I saw southern miss, again in post season play with no sign of the ole maroon and white. I haven't even brought up Milsaps. Dear God imagine being the the scum of MS when it comes to academics. But hey, at least there's Alcron, Delta State and MS Valley state that you guys should be ahead of. U. S News and World report has LSU ranked as the top engineering school in the state. Just take my word for it; I remember you guys still have dial up internet. Wouldn't you know it, we also have the second best business school in the state, behind Tulane. Meanwhile, that same website has MSU behind Ole Miss and Milsaps for business college. You're unranked on their site lol (imagine).

CapitalCityTiger21

Jul 26, 2022
Speaking of wearing things out. I really need to be more appreciative of all things LSU. You have some fine women. Like your mother for instance. She wore me out that night. I just wish I would have pulled out so you weren’t around.
Oh Lord not a boomer making a yo mama joke. I've seen it all

• Haha

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
Oh Lord not a boomer making a yo mama joke. I've seen it all
I thought I had seen I all until your mother ate my a$$. I didn’t know that was a thing. I had Mexican food earlier that day too. And no, in case you were wondering, I did not go a$$ to mouth. My friend did afterwards though. His name is Ozarka.

• Haha
Reactions: CapitalcityTiger21
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login