How is the year 2024 going for your school's AD ?

Motley Tide

Sep 12, 2022
Looking mighty fine for Alabama

The King of CFB made the CFBP

Mens Bball made The Final Four

Womans Softball made the World Series

Reactions: Bigwilly64

Motley Tide

Sep 12, 2022
Let’s not forget about a member of our golf team winning a PGA tournament as an amateur, and our top male tennis player winning the national title in singles.

VOLatile85

Aug 25, 2022
Pretty good at TN. Football continues to improve and has a realistic chance of making the playoff. Still missing some pieces but considering where Heupel started I’m happy with his progress. We need another strong season (hopefully 10 wins). Basketball won the SEC regular season and made elite 8. Baseball is #1 and cruised into supers where we play Evansville. I feel confident they will be returning to Omaha for the 3rd time in 4 years. The year we didn’t go (2022) was maybe the best team in that span and a let down but strange things happen in baseball.

Rocky-Top-423

Aug 31, 2022
Pretty good at TN. Football continues to improve and has a realistic chance of making the playoff. Still missing some pieces but considering where Heupel started I’m happy with his progress. We need another strong season (hopefully 10 wins). Basketball won the SEC regular season and made elite 8. Baseball is #1 and cruised into supers where we play Evansville. I feel confident they will be returning to Omaha for the 3rd time in 4 years. The year we didn’t go (2022) was maybe the best team in that span and a let down but strange things happen in baseball.
Yeah, I think it’s going pretty well.

Latest posts