I got a lotta problems with you people, and now you're going to hear about it!..

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
Quit bitching about inflation unless you sent all of your stimulus and monthly child tax credits back, called all of your lenders to see if you can get your rates raised, and told your employer a 2% raise was all you need.

ETA: Fishwater gets a pass I guess.

Last edited:

Maroonthirteen

Aug 22, 2012
Cohenz, you couldn't bake a pretzel on a fall afternoon with a catchers Mitt in a ...... I lost my train of thought.

diggidydog

Mar 3, 2008
Bring your problems to SixPackSpeak.com. Please air them.

Frank: You, Kruger. My son tells me your company stinks.
George: Oh, God.
Frank: Quiet, you'll get yours in a minute... Kruger, you couldn't smooth a silk sheet if you had a hot date with a babe... (places his hands on his head) ... I lost my train of thought.

Crazy Cotton

Aug 26, 2012
10 hot dogs in a pack. 8 buns to a pack. What’s up with that?

And I’m just getting started. I got a lot to get off my chest

NOATLDAWG

Dec 29, 2020
you know... this was a valid issue and the resolution to it just got us 2 less wieners... not 2 more buns...

Muttley

Aug 22, 2012

MeridianDog

Sep 3, 2008
The "Rise up out of the floor" 150 inch 8K Flat Screen TV I would like to put in my man cave is listed at $400,000.00 and all I got to spend on a new TV to replace my vintage 28 incher is $27.50 after I make my trailer payment and what I spend each day for my 24 pack of Natty Lites.

edited to add:

The National Guard Captain who gave me my Covid injection at Trustmark Field in Pearl, who glanced at the tiny MSU decal on my truck window and smiled before saying "Hotty Toddy".

To be just a little positive, at least he didn't drop the needle, causing it to stick, point first, into the dirt, before quickly pulling it out and as he jabbed me, saying, "This vaccine **** is expensive" as he rammed the plunger home. In spite of that. I'm PO'ed about his drunk's cheer from that diploma mill in Oxford.

Last edited:

tacodawg

Jan 2, 2020
My psycho ex from a year ago added me on Facebook last night while I was sitting down to eat with the girl she accused me of cheating with while we were together.

So that’s a problem.

T-TownDawgg

Nov 4, 2015
The damned ginger clown at the bottom of the page--WINKING AT ME--

please make it stop

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
My psycho ex from a year ago added me on Facebook last night while I was sitting down to eat with the girl she accused me of cheating with while we were together.

So that’s a problem.

The real question is… was she right? I mean you were having dinner with the girl?

archdog

Aug 22, 2012
Quit bitching about inflation unless you sent all of your stimulus and monthly child tax credits back, called all of your lenders to see if you can get your rates raised, and told your employer a 2% raise was all you need.

ETA: Fishwater gets a pass I guess.

That is fair enough.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
1. Put the phone down and pick up the weight. Freak those guys who do one set and look at phone for ten minutes. If you stop the social media and lift the weight you will have a better work out, get bigger and stronger faster.

2. Stop going to the dumb bell rack, picking up the weight and working out right in front of the mirror. You are blocking every from being able to grab some weight.

3. Stop trying to use three different work out stations at the same time. The super sets went away with Arnolds muscle. You are interrupting everyone else work out.

4. Stop driving slow in the passing lane. You are a dumbass for doing it. Don't be shock when I pass you get in front and slow down to a craw so you will see how stupid it is.

5. When getting on the interstate, on the on ramp, by the time you get to the place you merge you need to be doing the speed limit. Stop driving like you are riding up your street. Also for the A Hole who is driving in the right and who does not merge to let the car onto the interstate. Merge you dumb ***.

I am ok with everyone on six pack.

View attachment 23361

Last edited:

tacodawg

Jan 2, 2020
So you're hanging out and texting with another girl, and somehow in your mind you're the victim here and your ex is the psycho? Alrighty then.
Wait what? The girl texted me a couple times while I was with the psycho. Never hung out with her until last night, a year after me and ole girl split.

I don’t know if you remember the Mexican bingo card and truck keying thread a year or so ago but that one.

Smoked Toag

Jul 15, 2021
Wait what? The girl texted me a couple times while I was with the psycho. Never hung out with her until last night, a year after me and ole girl split.

I don’t know if you remember the Mexican bingo card and truck keying thread a year or so ago but that one.
Hahaha yeah I do, now that you mention it.

was21

May 29, 2007
Don't ask me for a small glass of orange juice and then not drink all of it

DerHntr

Sep 18, 2007
I dislike people who get their panties in a bunch when they get down voted and reply confused that it could possibly happen. Throw in those who make a post they think is controversial and say “go ahead and downvote me, don’t care.” We know you care asshat.

Go ahead and downvote**

Dawg_4_lifes

Sep 17, 2016
1. Put the phone down and pick up the weight. Freak those guys who do one set and look at phone for ten minutes. If you stop the social media and lift the weight you will have a better work out

This drives me insane. There are a few gym etiquette things that grind my gears, but that is the main one!

dorndawg

Sep 10, 2012
I dislike people who get their panties in a bunch when they get down voted and reply confused that it could possibly happen. Throw in those who make a post they think is controversial and say “go ahead and downvote me, don’t care.” We know you care asshat.

Go ahead and downvote**

You ain't Sixpack bona fide unless you occassionally catch a "1 out of 15 Sixpackers like this post"

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login