I just have to say this for every poster Outside of Bruce

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
You literally have no idea what college baseball players are going through. I’m sure you had some coach pitch pressure but it’s not the same. You have put so much consternation on what you felt was Jordan’s expressions were but have no clue what the dugout is feeling. 17 you. I hope one day when you 17 up a spreadsheet in your nerd job you can have 20k Twitter trolls tellling you how you ****** up as well as all of up SPS ******** saying why do you deserve your 80,000 salary.

olblue

Mar 11, 2018
You literally have no idea what college baseball players are going through. I’m sure you had some coach pitch pressure but it’s not the same. You have put so much consternation on what you felt was Jordan’s expressions were but have no clue what the dugout is feeling. 17 you. I hope one day when you 17 up a spreadsheet in your nerd job you can have 20k Twitter trolls tellling you how you ****** up as well as all of up SPS ******** saying why do you deserve your 80,000 salary.
Bryan Cranston Mic Drop GIF

• Sad
Reactions: Anon1697564126

Xenomorph

Feb 15, 2007

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
If they can’t handle the pressure of what is supposed to be an Elite Program they need to go play at Arkansas State. They are getting paid.

HuntDawg

Oct 25, 2018
lol goes against all goats theory. Jordan went 1 for 5 with 3k… but ended up having the games biggest hit.

Hit 200 today. But was a hero…. Let’s go croot those 270 guys that put the ball in play

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
People rant all the time on here. You’re the one who just went psycho because I posted a gif for humor. Go take your medicine.
I don’t like you. I don’t like your fake wannabe I’m for the players nonsense. As long as we have an understanding, sure, it’s all fine. Beat Virginia tomorrow.

ababyatemydingo

Nov 27, 2008
he whored himself out last year to the highest NIL bidder. he's a pro. accept what comes with that. you still have it in your mind that he's an innocent kid just playin ball

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
LOL

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
he whored himself out last year to the highest NIL bidder. he's a pro. accept what comes with that. you still have it in your mind that he's an innocent kid just playin ball
It’s amazing how many people around here are like “accept reality” but they have no clue what that reality is. OR….they don’t want to know.

pseudonym

Oct 6, 2022
To those saying it’s a message board let us vent, it goes both ways: We can also let you know when we think y’all are ****** fans.

Reactions: Dawgg
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login