I know it's been a long time since I was in college but Marketing used to a study in trying to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thumbs Down

Sep 29, 2022
It's also the inevitable problem with fascism. InBev probably loved supporting all this conservative infrastructure and politics for decades....and now it's biting them in the @SS. Always does. Big Business always supports fascism, and always gets burned by it.
New York Yankees Reaction GIF by MLB

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
Dudes find out the trannies are now targeting kids in schools(undisputed).
Say more on this. I am imagining a bunch of trans-women and trans-men standing at the edge of school property with fliers glamorizing transitioning with the intent to hand them out to innocent little students.
That obviously isnt whats happening, so how exactly are 'trannies now targeting kids in schools'? And if you do respond, any chance you could just use the well accepted and known term- trans? Keep SPS clean-n-sh*t, right?

Dawgzilla2

Oct 9, 2022
How about this,

Dudes now see Bud Light, Miller Light, Adidas, and Target encouraging this bull *****.
That's the part I don't get. I don't know anything bout Mulvaney, or the specific ad, but I don't see how marketing with a specific trans person is showing support for all the controversial stuff you listed.

We have hired a few trans people to work at our coffee shop over the years. Some I didn't even know were trans until well after we hired them. As long as they work hard and get along with our customers, they are okay by me. I don't know their stances on bathrooms and the like, but I do know they are not trying to convince other people to become trans, or flash their genitals at non trans people.

I'm not advocating anything by having them work at my shop. I just need good employees.

Irondawg

Dec 2, 2007
Let's really just break down this ad, it's target and it's effectiveness and then if it is really woke/offensive in any way.

Target: Women mostly and male allies of oversexualization of women

Goal: Should be to get women to drink Miller Lite while not pissing anyone else off to not buy Miller Lite.

So did they accomplish this? Overall I'd give this a very low score on effectiveness, a 3 out of 10 at best. The ad starts fine enough, promoting that in history many women were brewers so they have a gender tie to beer. Since beer is generally more associated with men this is a good way to appeal to the female target audience.

It quickly turns though into a big apology for all ads that play up the sex appeal to women and as their apology they are buying it all back to shred it and turn it into mulch that then gets distributed to apparently only women led initiatives. Now, none of this really encourages women to drink Miller Lite for any reason other than we're an advocate so you should choose us. But you're also encouraging them to buy products from competing female brewers instead of Miller Lite which actually might turn out to be a net negative.

While it's not anti-male in any way necessarily, it does box them into the corner where they can't use a "sex sells" ad campaign for a while and honestly that still is going to play well with a lot of men so that might be another net negative against someone that still uses the hot female in some ads.

There was also very little product placement in the ads that even makes you remember it was Miller Lite in the first place. The attempt at wordplay doesn't hit as well either since most mediums people watch now say anything they want uncensored.

Just on it's on merits, it shouldn't really trigger anybody but I thought it missed the mark.

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
Say more on this. I am imagining a bunch of trans-women and trans-men standing at the edge of school property with fliers glamorizing transitioning with the intent to hand them out to innocent little students.
That obviously isnt whats happening, so how exactly are 'trannies now targeting kids in schools'? And if you do respond, any chance you could just use the well accepted and known term- trans? Keep SPS clean-n-sh*t, right?
Oh look, there goes glfr being obtuse aGAIN.

Reactions: paindonthurt

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
Why are you deadgendering this person, you bigot?

No matter what it is....he/she/it/they/manboy/boygirl/ladyboy/whatever, my point stands. This person should be an a burqua or at least a loose fitting turtleneck and slacks. Otherwise, where is the line.

And on behalf of most here, I want to thank you and boom boom for going full on moron in this thread.
What the 17 is 'deadgendering' and how is it that someone who says that is the one claiming others have gone full moron?

Your prior comment was dumb, so I responded. You claim she is being sexualized by wearing a sweater and skirt...but to me, that picture is not sexualizing the actress. Since I disagree, I posted a pic and said I disagree. The concept of conversation should be a really simple thing, but it seems to elude you. You make wildly absurd comments and then follow it up with insane responses like I am 'deadgendering' an actress due to me posting a picture of what she was wearing. I dont know what deadgendering is, but based on what I guess it is, I didnt do it in that post. You then rant about how that actress identifies as a person...lame, but not surprising.

Anyways, no your point does not stand. The actress does not need to be in a burqua or a loose fitting turtleneck and slacks in order to justifiable say that beer marketing has a history of objectifying women. That is 17ing absurd.
To objectify means to degrade down to the status of an object. You are objectifying her right now by criticizing how she dressed and claiming her comments are invalid due to what she wore. Its circularly insane. And in the end, she is wearing a sweater that doesnt at all look tight fitting or sexualizing. If you think that sweater sexualizes someone, your view of the world is equal to a 13 year old boy who cant see straight because of raging hormones.

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
Let's really just break down this ad, it's target and it's effectiveness and then if it is really woke/offensive in any way.

Target: Women mostly and male allies of oversexualization of women

Goal: Should be to get women to drink Miller Lite while not pissing anyone else off to not buy Miller Lite.

So did they accomplish this? Overall I'd give this a very low score on effectiveness, a 3 out of 10 at best. The ad starts fine enough, promoting that in history many women were brewers so they have a gender tie to beer. Since beer is generally more associated with men this is a good way to appeal to the female target audience.

It quickly turns though into a big apology for all ads that play up the sex appeal to women and as their apology they are buying it all back to shred it and turn it into mulch that then gets distributed to apparently only women led initiatives. Now, none of this really encourages women to drink Miller Lite for any reason other than we're an advocate so you should choose us. But you're also encouraging them to buy products from competing female brewers instead of Miller Lite which actually might turn out to be a net negative.

While it's not anti-male in any way necessarily, it does box them into the corner where they can't use a "sex sells" ad campaign for a while and honestly that still is going to play well with a lot of men so that might be another net negative against someone that still uses the hot female in some ads.

There was also very little product placement in the ads that even makes you remember it was Miller Lite in the first place. The attempt at wordplay doesn't hit as well either since most mediums people watch now say anything they want uncensored.

Just on it's on merits, it shouldn't really trigger anybody but I thought it missed the mark.
I don't know that it triggers many people. It's just kinda cringy. There are other ways to market to women than to throw men under the bus for how it was previously marketed. Most sane people understand that times are changing and we aren't going to see the Swedish Bikini Team in beer commercials anymore. Then again, most sane people understand that those types of things were a product of their time and weren't really taken seriously by anyone, men and women alike, so they didn't get worked up over it.

It's stupid to boycott a beer company over a relatively benign, if not a little hypocritical, ad. But it's perfectly fine to discuss the cringy-ness of the commercial.

Last edited:

Irondawg

Dec 2, 2007
If I'm going to say I don't think it's effective, I think I should offer a solution as well. So a better way to this would be to keep the appeal back to history of women making beer and tap into the emotion that they made it because they liked it.

You can appeal to the activist in a subtle way by maybe explaining that somewhere along the way we started using the female image to sell it, but quite making and drinking it. So take back your heritage women, come enjoy a crisp, cool Miller Lite and remember why you like it in the first place.

Something along those lines as there were just better ways to hit the same target audience to me.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
Oh look, there goes glfr being obtuse aGAIN.
Obtuse, or clearly creating an over the top scenario that isnt happening and clearly stating it isnt happening?
I mean, I even say that isnt whats happening so it should be obvious I dont think that is the case.

My question was real though- how are trans people targeting kids in schools? I work in a school district, my kids are in a school district, my neighbor is an admin in a school district, a close relative works with almost every public school board in the state and helps create district policies that ensure compliance with state and federal laws.
I am by no means an expert, but I have a lot of direct connection to school issues, and I have yet to ever see an example of trans people targeting kids in schools. And this is in a state where a lot of laws have recently been created because of the fear that kids are 'goin trans'.

If trans people are targeting kids in other states, I am curious to know where and how. I genuinely dont want that to happen here. I dont want anyone to target kids in schools- I only want kids to be safe and educated in schools.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
It's stupid to boycott a beer company over a relatively benign, if not a little hypocritical, ad.
Hey look, we agree.
- the ad was benign.
- the ad was a little hypocritical.
- it is stupid to boycott a beer company for this.

In the end though, emotionally outraged people are going to rage. It gives them life.

Reactions: IBleedMaroonDawg

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
Obtuse, or clearly creating an over the top scenario that isnt happening and clearly stating it isnt happening?
I mean, I even say that isnt whats happening so it should be obvious I dont think that is the case.

My question was real though- how are trans people targeting kids in schools? I work in a school district, my kids are in a school district, my neighbor is an admin in a school district, a close relative works with almost every public school board in the state and helps create district policies that ensure compliance with state and federal laws.
I am by no means an expert, but I have a lot of direct connection to school issues, and I have yet to ever see an example of trans people targeting kids in schools. And this is in a state where a lot of laws have recently been created because of the fear that kids are 'goin trans'.

If trans people are targeting kids in other states, I am curious to know where and how. I genuinely dont want that to happen here. I dont want anyone to target kids in schools- I only want kids to be safe and educated in schools.
You can pretend the whole drag queen doing lapdances on children thing isn't real. You can pretend there aren't trannies teaching gender fluidity to children in schools. You can call bills that put a stop to this "don't say gay." But to deny that this isn't an issue is at least obtuse, and perhaps intentionally dishonest.

Reactions: Darryl Steight

WrightGuy821

Mar 13, 2019
Seeing all of you old farts complain about stuff like this makes me think it may be better for y'all to just stick to water for a while. Don't drink anything if you're just going to complain about it.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
You can pretend the whole drag queen doing lapdances on children thing isn't real. You can pretend there aren't trannies teaching gender fluidity to children in schools. You can call bills that put a stop to this "don't say gay." But to deny that this isn't an issue is at least obtuse, and perhaps intentionally dishonest.
Ok, thank you for listing things that you feel are ways in which the trans community is targeting children in school.

- If any adult is lapdancing on kids, they should be arrested. That is inappropriate and it doesnt matter what gender or sexuality the person is. That, to me, isnt a trans issue, its just a common decency issue and the rule should apply to all adults. I hope you agree that it should apply to all adults.

- Point of clarification here, drag queens are not necessarily trans. They neednt be gay. You may wave your hand in dismissal of this reality, but that doesnt change anything. Drag queens can be men who identify as men. That doesnt quite fit your trans narrative though, so I understand if you will ignore it and continue to argue the point.

- Transgendered teachers teaching gender fluidity should be no different than cis-gendered teachers teaching gender fluidity. They should all teach about gender identity when kids are at an appropriate developmental age to discuss these things.
Sexuality, gender identity, puberty, Sexual health, etc etc- all these are topics that should be taught in schools and adjusted for student age/development.
If teachers are advocating for kids to identify as trans, that is a problem and should be handled at the local administrative level. Same goes for if teachers are advocating for kids to identify as straight. Teachers shouldnt advocate or pressure or push one thing over another because that isnt their job and doing so is inappropriate. Again, I hope you agree that teachers shouldnt push for anything over anything else.

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
My man I see stupid advertising every day of the week and I don't post about it here like those of a certain political leaning do. You don't care about beer profits you just have a sandy ****** and need a good group cry.
Your struggles here show you aren't being very smart.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
This showed up in the news today otherwise I wouldn't post again it in this thread. Can somebody please explain to me who is being targeted by this ad campaign with a transgender person?

Adidas Ad

71120489-12096977-Adidas_has_been_slammed_for_using_what_appears_to_be_a_male_mode-a-50_168440...jpg

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
Can somebody please explain to me who is being targeted by this ad campaign with a transgender person?
Ill wager the target audience is those who want to buy a product that references/supports LGBTQIA+ pride.
I am basing this on information from your link. Quotes are below.
The swimsuit range is part of Adidas's 'Pride 2023' collection, and is for sale on the website in the women's section.
The swimsuit was created by South African designer Rich Mnisi and released to honour Pride Month. Adidas have said the swim suit is 'a celebration of self-expression, imagination and the unwavering belief that love unites'.
Adidas' Pride line also features t-shirts, shorts and sportswear that say 'Love Wins' which are also worn by what appear to be male models.

This isnt personally something I would want to wear as I think it would be uncomfortable. Oh, and I am confident my family would disown me out of embarrassment if I wore it.
I am clearly not the target audience. But it looks like its perfect for those who want a 1 piece bathing suit that expresses their rainbow pride.

Dawghouse

Sep 14, 2011
I know you've heard of drag queen story hour and the like. Or maybe the libraries now stocking books like gender *****.

they aren't on the edge of school properties, they're being invited in.

I don't even blame the trans people, I assumed those in charge would have more sense than allowing it in schools. Apparently I was wrong. I'm actually ok with this type of thing in high school (I don't like it but I could deal with it). There's zero reason to expose children below high school to anything relating to sex, ANYTHING.

I was thinking back on my school days and I couldn't tell you the marital status or sexual preference of a single teacher of mine, it wasn't important and they didn't share. We should keep it that way.

Attachments

• 16EEAFBF-408C-4064-B16A-DABBEA32B56F.jpeg
    16EEAFBF-408C-4064-B16A-DABBEA32B56F.jpeg
    26.6 KB · Views: 3
  • AFE7A44B-50BA-45B8-9B9F-41B9557E77CA.jpeg
    AFE7A44B-50BA-45B8-9B9F-41B9557E77CA.jpeg
    26 KB · Views: 3
  • D70F76E9-AAC8-46F2-B0D7-B9D032066F8D.jpeg
    D70F76E9-AAC8-46F2-B0D7-B9D032066F8D.jpeg
    33.9 KB · Views: 3
  • FA543D11-51BF-4A6A-81CC-C5A4C333026E.jpeg
    FA543D11-51BF-4A6A-81CC-C5A4C333026E.jpeg
    23.4 KB · Views: 3
  • 883F9F7E-AA53-463E-B25F-E25CA5EB9D21.jpeg
    883F9F7E-AA53-463E-B25F-E25CA5EB9D21.jpeg
    23.4 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Reactions: Darryl Steight

Dawghouse

Sep 14, 2011
That's the part I don't get. I don't know anything bout Mulvaney, or the specific ad, but I don't see how marketing with a specific trans person is showing support for all the controversial stuff you listed.

We have hired a few trans people to work at our coffee shop over the years. Some I didn't even know were trans until well after we hired them. As long as they work hard and get along with our customers, they are okay by me. I don't know their stances on bathrooms and the like, but I do know they are not trying to convince other people to become trans, or flash their genitals at non trans people.

I'm not advocating anything by having them work at my shop. I just need good employees.

If 90% of your customers were dudes who drove pick ups what would be smarter for your bottom line, a hot chick or a trans person selling them coffee?

it doesn't make sense financially so you have to assume it's being done for other reasons.

marketing used to be smart people trying to sell more stuff. Tell me how these campaigns are smart? They aren't, and the marketing departments didn't just randomly decide to see how it goes, there's a reason and it's definitely not a financial one because case after case shows people don't want to see it.

ckDOG

Dec 11, 2007
I know you've heard of drag queen story hour and the like. Or maybe the libraries now stocking books like gender *****.

I don't even blame the trans people, I assumed those in charge would have more sense than allowing it in schools. Apparently I was wrong. I'm actually ok with this type of thing in high school (I don't like it but I could deal with it). There's zero reason to expose children below high school to anything relating to sex, ANYTHING.

I was thinking back on my school days and I couldn't tell you the marital status or sexual preference of a single teacher of mine, it wasn't important and they didn't share. We should keep it that way.
Are any of these events required and without the consent or supervision of a child's parent? If so, that's a problem. Drag queen story time isn't really standard curriculum stuff. Stick to the basics and the school dress code.

I know these exist at the local muni library or a children's museum - but nothing forced. If you disagree, it's an easy fix by simply avoiding sending your kid to it - aka parenting.

WrightGuy821

Mar 13, 2019
If 90% of your customers were dudes who drove pick ups what would be smarter for your bottom line, a hot chick or a trans person selling them coffee?
The main faults with this line of thinking are that
1. 90% is a very drastic estimate of their customer base all things considered.
2. Those "90%" all die early deaths due to alcohol poisoning or other alcohol related "accidents"

It's not the 60's anymore. You can't just advertise a "hot chick" drinking a cold beer and expect that to sell in today's market. Most people have evolved past this.

Dawgzilla2

Oct 9, 2022

it doesn't make sense financially so you have to assume it's being done for other reasons.
Hot chick? We're not trying to appeal to the prurient interests of our customers. In fact, we have banned customers who make inappropriate comments to our employees.

We have plenty of "dudes in pick ups" who buy our coffee. Our product is good, and most people are not afraid of trans cooties.

In hindsight, it is easy to say Bud Light made a bad decision. But they KNEW there would be backlash. They just under estimated it. A few weeks of people whining about Bud Light's inclusiveness could have been more valuable than a Super Bowl ad. A great financial decision.

Instead, this thing blew up rapidly, and their responses have only made things worse.

Dawgzilla2

Oct 9, 2022

I was thinking back on my school days and I couldn't tell you the marital status or sexual preference of a sing
Drag Queens usually are not trans. They are men who perform as woman characters. They may have gender issues, but the whole thing is to try to look like a woman while not being one. Still probably not appropriate in schools, but it's a different issue.

I remember when men dressing as women was considered funny. I never knew Milton Berle, Bob Hope, Harvey Korman, Flip Wilson, Tom Hanks, Robin Williams, et. al, were a bunch of groomers.

Reactions: mstateglfr

Dawghouse

Sep 14, 2011
Hot chick? We're not trying to appeal to the prurient interests of our customers. In fact, we have banned customers who make inappropriate comments to our employees.

We have plenty of "dudes in pick ups" who buy our coffee. Our product is good, and most people are not afraid of trans cooties.

In hindsight, it is easy to say Bud Light made a bad decision. But they KNEW there would be backlash. They just under estimated it. A few weeks of people whining about Bud Light's inclusiveness could have been more valuable than a Super Bowl ad. A great financial decision.

Instead, this thing blew up rapidly, and their responses have only made things worse.

I realize you're a coffee shop and this example doesn't apply to you, my point was related to bud light. The overwhelming majority of their customer base is guys. A majority of those guys are "normal" guys. They knew going into this deal there was a big risk of pissing those "normal" guys off and they did it anyway.

your situation is completely different and hiring a person to work for you is vastly different than marketing. You probably wouldn't make flyers with rainbows and trans people to advertise your shop (unless you live in San Francisco).

I'm sure bud light has hired trans people to work for them and there's very little issue with that (there will always be some people). It's a giant leap from having a worker to having a marketing campaign.

moral of the story here is sure reach out to new customers but don't piss off your existing ones in the process.

another lesson to be learned. When a topic is at the forefront of a national discuss/fight, steer clear as a company. In todays world, every company thinks they have to comment on ever issue (we stand with BLM, trans rights, etc). You don't. This too shall pass and you can avoid the third rail.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Ill wager the target audience is those who want to buy a product that references/supports LGBTQIA+ pride.
I am basing this on information from your link. Quotes are below.

This isnt personally something I would want to wear as I think it would be uncomfortable. Oh, and I am confident my family would disown me out of embarrassment if I wore it.
I am clearly not the target audience. But it looks like its perfect for those who want a 1 piece bathing suit that expresses their rainbow pride.
That sounds great, but their actions are based on money. Have to keep those CEI scores up. We will take the hit by putting our woke ad on a one-time basis, and take the backlash that will surely disappear to keep our scores competitive with the other guys. It has nothing to do with being brave or daring, a company making a grand social stand... in the end, it's all about money.

How These Trans Ads Can Actually Help A Company

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008

- Once again, drag queen /= trans. It certainly may in specific situations, but in general, they are not synonymous.

- Drag queen story hour at a public library is not the same as 'trannies now targeting kids in schools'. Dont try to push that crap and include it to support your claim- they are clearly different.

- Libraries stocking books that some adults view as offensive or even obscene is not 'trannies now targeting kids in schools'. FFS. Do you know how books make it into libraries? I do, and it isnt because 'trannies' push the books on librarians.

- You dont think anything related to sex should be taught to students younger than high school? WT17? Its health. Its biology- why the 17 shouldnt that be taught to kids? Dude, kids in 8th grade are teenagers and well into puberty- why in the hell wouldnt schools teach sex and reproductive health to them? It is 2023, I honestly cant believe people still fight against sex ed. Abstinence only education has been shown over and again to limit knowledge which is a detriment to children.
17 man, its just reproductive health. Do you really think a 13 or 14yo shouldnt know about what is going on and what to expect?

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
That sounds great, but their actions are based on money. Have to keep those CEI scores up. We will take the hit by putting our woke ad on a one-time basis, and take the backlash that will surely disappear to keep our scores competitive with the other guys. It has nothing to do with being brave or daring, a company making a grand social stand... in the end, it's all about money.

How These Trans Ads Can Actually Help A Company
What ad are you talking about? You posted up a pic from the Adidas website and linked an article that talks about the product on Adidas' website.
Below is a link to the product, which I copied from the article you posted about.

Your whole post here is about an advertisement, but this is just a product thats for sale on their site. It may also be advertised somewhere, that wouldnt surprise me, but your comments dont apply to your own initial post about Adidas.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
What ad are you talking about? You posted up a pic from the Adidas website and linked an article that talks about the product on Adidas' website.
Below is a link to the product, which I copied from the article you posted about.

Your whole post here is about an advertisement, but this is just a product thats for sale on their site. It may also be advertised somewhere, that wouldnt surprise me, but your comments dont apply to your own initial post about Adidas.
Do you know exactly what I'm talking about. You would try to twist anything to fit your narrative. It's pretty obvious that these companies are using these advertising campaigns for their products to increase their social scores. I will bow out and let you guys continue your never-ending argument. I just thought I would throw in this little piece that attempts to explain it all from a monetary angle.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
Do you know exactly what I'm talking about. You would try to twist anything to fit your narrative. It's pretty obvious that these companies are using these advertising campaigns for their products to increase their social scores. I will bow out and let you guys continue your never-ending argument. I just thought I would throw in this little piece that attempts to explain it all from a monetary angle.
I dont have a narrative here.
You asked why Adidas would make this product and how it might be for, and I commented with an honest response. You then rambled about companies checking boxes by running an ad once so they can be seen as supportive. That had nothing to do with the question you asked or the product you referenced, so I pointed that out.

Yes I have read about ad campaigns increasing social scores. This is an actual product and wasnt an advertisement so I pointed that out. If you are butt hurt due to me pointing out your rant didnt apply to the product or article you posted about, thats on you.

Darryl Steight

Sep 30, 2022

You mean stuff like this?

School Board President: "Pastor, your time is up"
Speaker: "Well, that makes two of us"

Beautiful.

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
Clear documentation of LGBQT indoctrination of children has been shown in this thread yet you shout out exaggerated fairy tales to argue otherwise.

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
I remember mid 70's early 80's Greenwood and Brandon High with pickups in the parking lots loaded with rifles on full display. Juvenile delinquency was much lower, suicides were almost unheard of and School shootings were very rare. This is a society in decay and it's obvious as to how we've allowed it to happen.

Attachments

• Evil Defined.jpg
    Evil Defined.jpg
    260.9 KB · Views: 2

Boom Boom

Sep 29, 2022
The GOP didn't pull the bathroom bills out of their ***. The left forced that issue. There was a generally accepted social solution and that wasn't good enough for the left or trans activitsts.

Of course there some that can pass. And they could use the bathroom they passed for before the left made this an issue, and they can still as a practical matter do that, because nobody is checking their junk on the way in the door if they can pass. It would have been better if this had been left alone. Social solutions can handle nuance that written legislation has trouble with.

The psychological part is easy. We don't have men and women's sports because of psychological differences. We have it because of physiological differences. If you feel like there is something not captured by sex that is similar in that you can be female'ish or male'ish or something in between, that's fine and there's no reason to have a disagreement over that with respect to sports. We separate competitive sports by sex. So the transgender issue is easy. Option (1) If you are male, compete in the male sport. If you are female, compete in a female sport. Option (2) Provide a women's category for females that aren't taking any supplements and provide an open category that allows anybody to compete, including females that are taking testosterone or whatever substance that would disqualify them from female competition (and would disqualify men from men's competition if they took them).

The intersex problem is hard. You have intersex athletes that are pretty masculine and there have been some that have probably only been female because of a bias to assign them female when it's unclear. I don't have a problem with them competing in women's sports. Pretty much any truly top tier athletes have some genetic predispositions that make their performance popular. With this being well less than 2 hundredths of a percent of the population, I think it's acceptable to just treat that as the same type of genetic predisposition. But it's certainly not crazy for non-intersex women getting beat by them to think they aren't being allowed a fair chance to compete against other people similarly situated to them from a sex standpoint.

If by fringiest elements, you mean the city councils that have pushed to do away with single sex bathrooms, then you don't have to watch tucker. You can look at the actual ordinances created this mess.
Oh ********. What laws were passed? The "left" hasn't been on prime time on the biggest propaganda network of all time making this an issue. There were some fringe idiots LIKE THERE ALWAYS ARE, ALWAYS HAVE BEEN, AND ALWAYS WILL BE. yes, I yelled that, because you are ignoring something so damn simple. Tucker and Co take something from the fringe and amplify it. It's a very old playbook. Let's not pretend like that's "the left" making an issue of it.

You completely whiffed on the psychological part. Which is to be expected of someone with no empathy. I am speaking of kids dealing with these issues. It hurts them, psychologically, to sort them into a gender into which they don't fit. For the sake of high level competitive sports, I'm with you, tough **** kid that's a bad hand. But for ******** low levels of sports, is it better to harm kids to keep sports pure? A tranny kid would ruin my kids tee ball league?

I still am not hearing how policy is supposed to distinguish between intersex and post ops. Are you one of those that says you can "just tell" which is which? All I'm hearing is more Harry Potter magical thinking ********.

Boom Boom

Sep 29, 2022
If by fringiest elements, you mean the city councils that have pushed to do away with single sex bathrooms, then you don't have to watch tucker. You can look at the actual ordinances created this mess.
ive seen city councils affirm the existence of aliens on earth, and that islands float on the ocean. Nutballs wind up on city councils too, all too often these days.

Boom Boom

Sep 29, 2022
You know you've won the debate when they start calling beliefs shared by the mainstream "fringiest elements."
You can always tell a Tucker bot when they no longer understand what the mainstream believes anymore. That's what propaganda does to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login