I know it's been a long time since I was in college but Marketing used to a study in trying to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boom Boom

Sep 29, 2022
You on here right now cause you don't know what to do with Tucker off the air?
Let me help you out. If you want to know what "the left" thinks.....ask me. I'm right here. Anyone that relies on Tucker to "know what the left really thinks" is the obvious idiot.

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
Here is what I will say, If transsexuals want the true woman experience then they have to have imperfect tits. Do that and you can play sports.

**credit Jim Jeffries

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
Also Dogdaddy13 we are 60 hours removed from this thread starting, do you still think the political threads will stop after 24 hours?

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
Go ahead and get your posts in. I’m shocked “some” mods have let it go this far. I’ll say what I want and this is why I’m not locking it.
1. The idea that beer companies are endangering kids by promoting trans is silly. It’s a product that cannot legally be sold to anyone under 21.
2. The idea that boycotting Bud Light is protecting kids, we all have Chinese products and eat random farm products, both of those things actually use child labor as young as 10. If you really want to protect kids, don’t have TCL TVs, iPhones, or agricultural products that keep migrant workers tethered to the laws.
3. Most people on here are conservative, and I always hear about how we need to keep politics out of sports, but most of the threads that are political are started by righty’s. Just stop.
4. Trans people in sports. If a baseball player takes the wrong supplement he gets banned for a month. How is it acceptable that trans people can have all kinds of hormones? I get that men>women are doing suppression hormone, but it doesn’t matter. If you take any hormone drugs you are disqualified from athletics, unless it’s a trans category.

Boom Boom

Sep 29, 2022
Go ahead and get your posts in. I’m shocked “some” mods have let it go this far. I’ll say what I want and this is why I’m not locking it.
1. The idea that beer companies are endangering kids by promoting trans is silly. It’s a product that cannot legally be sold to anyone under 21.
2. The idea that boycotting Bud Light is protecting kids, we all have Chinese products and eat random farm products, both of those things actually use child labor as young as 10. If you really want to protect kids, don’t have TCL TVs, iPhones, or agricultural products that keep migrant workers tethered to the laws.
3. Most people on here are conservative, and I always hear about how we need to keep politics out of sports, but most of the threads that are political are started by righty’s. Just stop.
4. Trans people in sports. If a baseball player takes the wrong supplement he gets banned for a month. How is it acceptable that trans people can have all kinds of hormones? I get that men>women are doing suppression hormone, but it doesn’t matter. If you take any hormone drugs you are disqualified from athletics, unless it’s a trans category.
I will say, this one has devolved even past my tolerances, for anyone wondering what the natural death point is for these threads.

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
I will say, this one has devolved even past my tolerances, for anyone wondering what the natural death point is for these threads.
It will happen EVERY TIME. Not trying to fat shame you Boom Boom but there is a group of you that will go back and forth all day. You aren’t going to change minds and all that is going to happen, especially in this day and age of alternative facts, is even though you have definitive proof, someone will produce an alternative source. The biggest issue is we all have to be R or D. And if we didn’t agree with R we are a RINO if we don’t agree with D we are a DINO. It’s ******* stupid.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
Clear documentation of LGBQT indoctrination of children has been shown in this thread yet you shout out exaggerated fairy tales to argue otherwise.
What indoctrination has been shown?

From what I have seen, if you think clear documentation of indoctrination has been shown, you are using that word very liberally.
We are a country of 330 million people. You can basically find an example of any awful thing you can think of. That doesn't mean that thing is widespread though.

What's the clear indoctrination?...some books existing in a library? There is a process to review books, it exists in every single district in my state and books have been reviewed for all sorts of reasons for years now. That doesn't mean indoctrination for various reasons is occurring.
Or is the clear indoctrination the vague claim that teachers are pushing students to identify as trans? Um...if that's happening, it should be addressed at the local level. Same goes for bullying, inappropriate personal contact, and any other issue that is easily covered by school or district policy.

I posted earlier that if teachers are pushing students to identify a specific way, regardless of what that way is, there needs to be administrative intervention to address the issue. It is wrong for a teacher to push students to identify as transgendered and it is wrong to push students to identify as cisgendered.
I doubt you want to address the countless examples thru the decades of teachers trying to make students straight or make students cisgendered because you will lose count of all the times that's happened.
Again though, it shouldn't happen either way.

The amount of attention and outrage this topic generates is fascinating.
- We have kids hungry in schools, but funding is constantly under attack by the right at the federal level and stare level.
- We have kids scared and feeling unsafe in school because of all the mass shootings and the right thinks arming teachers and eliminating gun free zones will solve the issue.
- We have a teacher shortage, but funding is constantly under attack by the right at the federal and state levels.
- We have an administrative shortage, but funding is constantly under attack by the right at the federal and state levels.
- We have a school counselor and SEL leader shortage which means kids don't get the help they need, but funding is constantly under attack by the right at the federal and stare levels.

Meanwhile, states led by the right are busy passing laws that don't address any of the big issues listed above.
- Instead, the focus has been on a handful of books that already have a review process in place for each district.
- And the focus has been on keeping a few people in a country with hundreds of millions, from playing sports(I agree transgirls shouldn't play. I just think the energy and focus by the right is over the top).
- Oh, and the focus has been on where people can pee.
- Ah, and let's not forget the focus that was on ensuring a college level school of thought(crt), which wasn't being taught in primary or secondary schools, would not be taught in primary or secondary schools.

Good thing these issues, that largely weren't an issue to begin with, are now solved.***

Gotta keep the outrage going. If it stops, then everyone will have a chance to actually look around and see the world they have been raging against isn't actually real.

Boom Boom

Sep 29, 2022
It will happen EVERY TIME. Not trying to fat shame you Boom Boom but there is a group of you that will go back and forth all day. You aren’t going to change minds and all that is going to happen, especially in this day and age of alternative facts, is even though you have definitive proof, someone will produce an alternative source. The biggest issue is we all have to be R or D. And if we didn’t agree with R we are a RINO if we don’t agree with D we are a DINO. It’s ******* stupid.
Well, some people out there are changing their minds election to election. Maybe some of them are reading. And people certainly won't change their minds without being challenged. Trust me, they don't admit it, but there's many ****** arguments that these peeps stop making after being challenged the right way. I've even learned a thing or two from them. It has some value, I assure you.

Reactions: mstateglfr

Boom Boom

Sep 29, 2022
You can pretend the whole drag queen doing lapdances on children thing isn't real. You can pretend there aren't trannies teaching gender fluidity to children in schools. You can call bills that put a stop to this "don't say gay." But to deny that this isn't an issue is at least obtuse, and perhaps intentionally dishonest.

Yeah, real threat to kids yall are going after. 🙄

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
You don't think GOP bathroom bills would affect the intersex?

Talk about bubbles. There are trannies that easily pass as the gender that matches the bathroom they are using, that would be prohibited by GOP bills. Do you deny?

Man you are so dumb. If a trans go’s to a bathroom of the sex they look like, no one is gonna know. No one is gonna ask.

And 17 the psychological issue. Just bc someone has a psychological issue doesn’t mean they get to do whatever they want.

Of all people, I’m asking this to be locked bc I’m tired of responding to these 2 17ing morons.

Reactions: WilCoDawg

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
Say more on this. I am imagining a bunch of trans-women and trans-men standing at the edge of school property with fliers glamorizing transitioning with the intent to hand them out to innocent little students.
That obviously isnt whats happening, so how exactly are 'trannies now targeting kids in schools'? And if you do respond, any chance you could just use the well accepted and known term- trans? Keep SPS clean-n-sh*t, right?
Ffs 🤦🏼‍♂️

please stfu

Reactions: WilCoDawg

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
Say more on this. I am imagining a bunch of trans-women and trans-men standing at the edge of school property with fliers glamorizing transitioning with the intent to hand them out to innocent little students.
That obviously isnt whats happening, so how exactly are 'trannies now targeting kids in schools'? And if you do respond, any chance you could just use the well accepted and known term- trans? Keep SPS clean-n-sh*t, right?
Oh and

trannies trannies trannies trannies trannies trannies trannies trannies trannies trannies trannies trannies trannies trannies trannies trannies trannies trannies trannies trannies trannies trannies trannies trannies trannies trannies trannies trannies trannies trannies trannies trannies trannies trannies trannies trannies trannies trannies trannies trannies trannies trannies trannies trannies trannies trannies trannies trannies trannies trannies trannies trannies trannies trannies trannies trannies trannies trannies trannies trannies trannies trannies trannies trannies trannies trannies trannies trannies trannies trannies trannies trannies

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
That's the part I don't get. I don't know anything bout Mulvaney, or the specific ad, but I don't see how marketing with a specific trans person is showing support for all the controversial stuff you listed.

We have hired a few trans people to work at our coffee shop over the years. Some I didn't even know were trans until well after we hired them. As long as they work hard and get along with our customers, they are okay by me. I don't know their stances on bathrooms and the like, but I do know they are not trying to convince other people to become trans, or flash their genitals at non trans people.

I'm not advocating anything by havinthem work at my shop. I just need good employees.
You are completely full of it if you don’t think bud light advertising lady vp who know longer has a job (thank god) wasn’t doing it to advocate.

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
The main faults with this line of thinking are that
1. 90% is a very drastic estimate of their customer base all things considered.
2. Those "90%" all die early deaths due to alcohol poisoning or other alcohol related "accidents"

It's not the 60's anymore. You can't just advertise a "hot chick" drinking a cold beer and expect that to sell in today's market. Most people have evolved past this.
Their customer base WAS overwhelmingly people who don’t give a **** about promoting trannies.

2. Do you really believe this? Seriously?

Requiem For A Dawg

Dec 3, 2008
Exactly. The only reason certain people got up in arms about the Mulvaney ad is because they are offended to know trans people exist. They want them to disappear. And we all know where that leads.

I don’t think that is the case at all. Some people would argue that Mulvaney isn’t really trans. His whole schtick is to dress up like a young girl and act as over the top silly as he can.

josebrown

Aug 4, 2008
Making money isn’t the goal for most of these ad campaigns. It’s proselytizing of their woke theology. Many of the people involved in these controversial campaigns would do it all over again, if given the choice. It’s religion to them and worth the monetary sacrifices.
While def the truth in normal times, these ain’t normal times and theres major trolling going on these days. You’d be surprised who is making these decisions and what their intentions actually are right now. It’ll be made known soon enough, but it has to be done this way. Something like you can’t tell some people, you must show them!! It’ll all make sense soon. Many companies and industries are on the way out at this time, for reasons to be disclosed soon enough. The world is changing, and the world is a stage, literally! P.s. the stock markets are being artificially propped up right now for a grand event! The end is near! and it will be glorious!!

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
While def the truth in normal times, these ain’t normal times and theres major trolling going on these days. You’d be surprised who is making these decisions and what their intentions actually are right now. It’ll be made known soon enough, but it has to be done this way. Something like you can’t tell some people, you must show them!! It’ll all make sense soon. Many companies and industries are on the way out at this time, for reasons to be disclosed soon enough. The world is changing, and the world is a stage, literally! P.s. the stock markets are being artificially propped up right now for a grand event! The end is near! and it will be glorious!!
Hey Tim McVeigh. Lighten the 17 up. I mean Glfr and Drebin don’t agree on anything, but I’m sure they’ll agree you need to chill the 17 out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login