Lane Train called this win on GameDay

11thEagleFan

Sep 6, 2015
I believe he was the only panelist who predicted the State win. “Mike Leach is the best offensive coach in the country.”

That was the highlight of a lame AF College GameDay. Like others on here, I stopped watching at 28-3, and went to a family function. I checked my phone and told my brother (State fan), “Holy ****, State has scored 40 straight.” He immediately took out his phone to text his brother-in-law (Auburn grad) on a great win, and that he wasn’t afraid to admit that the better team won. The sheer amount of 4 letter words in the response was priceless. We laffed.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Very true. I'm just curious am I the only person hasn't really paid any attention to the rest of the games this afternoon? I've been too busy enjoying this to even notice that Tennessee did Georgia a hard time for the longest time today.

I know one thing that makes it damn sure a lot more fun to watch the Texas A&M and Ole Miss game tonight

Quincy A. Wagstaff

May 28, 2020
I think he thought picking us to win and saying Leach was the best offensive coach was a good idea when he thought we would lose and he would win tonight. Of course Kiffin thinks Kiffin is the best offensive coach in the country. Just like “get your popcorn ready” seems like a good idea when you think you’re about to win. Go Aggies.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
I think he thought picking us to win and saying Leach was the best offensive coach was a good idea when he thought we would lose and he would win tonight. Of course Kiffin thinks Kiffin is the best offensive coach in the country. Just like “get your popcorn ready” seems like a good idea when you think you’re about to win. Go Aggies.

He’s a smartass jokester and a troll. So he was just jerking people around

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
He’s a smartass jokester and a troll. So he was just jerking people around

All true but I think he genuinely likes and respects leach. Doesn’t mean he’ll act any different in recruiting or coaching, but I think he’s genuine when he praises leach.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login