Left Field Lounge at Davis Wade

ChinaDogSunflower

Aug 26, 2012
This would be a great idea for the rooftop terrace on top of the hotel I keep hearing is gonna be built when they tear down the Leo Seal M Club building**

was21

May 29, 2007
That would be a real stretch....hope it doesn't materialize. Baseball is baseball and football is football. If it happens, it will be the biggest redneck looking scenario of all State time.

ArcherSPS

Aug 22, 2012
It’s already being worked on at the stadium as we speak. Cohen = Templeton 2.0, oh also some folks that had seats in those sections had no idea we were doing this until Robbie confirmed the rumors. Great move athletic dept.

Last edited:

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Credit for trying. In this day and age you have to offer different things to different fans to get them to the game. Everyone wants a different game day experience. I personally hate this because if they are really trying to make it the "LFL at Davis Wade" then I feel it lessens the actual LFL. LFL was created by fans and has been special to baseball at MSU for decades. Who knows, maybe once I see the renderings I'll think differently

If they say it was created it in the spirit of the Left Field Lounge it's OK but there's only one. Saying you're trying to imitate it is not a good look. Saying you're creating something new with that in mid or in that style is probably.

PointAfter

Nov 28, 2017
Maybe they will get a huge crane and lift the “covered wagon seating” from the south endZone and place them in the upper decks. If they move them each game with the fans already seated, they can charge extra for the ride!!

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
The southwest bleachers at Reser Stadium looked like something from a high school football field.

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
The Tiger Deck or whatever doesn't look that bad from that angle and placement. It beats the hell out of whatever it was Ole Miss was trying to do.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login