MBB & WBB Selection Sunday Reaction Thread

57stratdawg

Mar 24, 2010
We’ve got about an hour until the Men’s show starts. Lunardi has us as his last-non Dayton team. I’ll take that.

Reactions: Cantdoitsal

BingleCocktail

May 25, 2014
March Madness Rocks. There's really nothing like it in sports. I'm as nervous as a long tailed cat in a room full uh rockin' chairs.
frustrated andy griffith GIF

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
Worst day as an MSU fan was Selection Sunday 2010. Got screwed out of beating Kentucky in the SEC Tourney final by the refs not calling an obvious lane violation and then three hours later got screwed out of a tournament bid.
I was in Disney World that day, refreshing ESPN live stats all afternoon. Threw my phone on the concrete in rage somewhere in Epcot when I saw that Cousins had tied it at the buzzer. Then watched the Selection Show from a Rain Forest Cafe and got pissed all over again.

Rain Forest Cafe sucks, BTW.

HailStout

Jan 4, 2020
I was in Disney World that day, refreshing ESPN live stats all afternoon. Threw my phone on the concrete in rage somewhere in Epcot when I saw that Cousins had tied it at the buzzer. Then watched the Selection Show from a Rain Forest Cafe and got pissed all over again.

I second the rain forest cafe sucks opinion

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022

You are correct regarding Rain Forest Cafe. The Scenery is cool if you are taking a 9 year old like I did and as someone whose owned a salt water reef tank I enjoy the salt water tanks. But the food is bland.

Reactions: Trojanbulldog19

BulldogBlitz

Dec 11, 2008
Worst day as an MSU fan was Selection Sunday 2010. Got screwed out of beating Kentucky in the SEC Tourney final by the refs not calling an obvious lane violation and then three hours later got screwed out of a tournament bid.

Lunardi had us in then too.

DAWGSANDSAINTS

Oct 10, 2022
That was a rough Sunday afternoon.
We should have beaten UK and had the damn game won until we didn’t!

TrueMaroonGrind

Jan 6, 2017
You are correct regarding Rain Forest Cafe. The Scenery is cool if you are taking a 9 year old like I did and as someone whose owned a salt water reef tank I enjoy the salt water tanks. But the food is bland.
It’s basically a Chili’s with extra decor and a gift shop

RockyDog

Jan 2, 2023
NC State as a non play in 11. That sucks if they jumped us and we in Dayton.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login