Odds of cocaine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawgzilla2

Oct 9, 2022
Here's a left-wing summary of the Mueller report: https://time.com/5610317/mueller-report-myths-breakdown/

The Mueller report is 200 pages of nonsense. It's a whole bunch of "Trump colluded with Russia but I can't prove a conspiracy but I know one happened because there's evidence but I can't prove it, on top of a whole bunch of "Trump obstructed justice...he tried to me fired, but I wasn't fired, but he tried to fire me and as president he had full autonomy to do so but he didn't but he tried to so he obstructed justice."

If you really want to know the truth of the Mueller report, you can't read the report, which was partisan, nor can you read left wing summaries of the report, which was virtually every news story that discussed it. You have to watch when Mueller went before congress to testify. If you watch that and still think there was anything there, you're a partisan political hack.
Or better yet, read the 1,000 page report from the Republican lead Senate Intelligence Committee which took 3 years to conclude that the Mueller report was completely accurate.

Reactions: dorndawg

dorndawg

Sep 10, 2012
- Cocaine in the WH is odd. Funny, but odd. It registers like a 2 out of 10 for how much I actually care, but it should be looked into.
- I have no idea what you are talking about with the topless transwoman on the WH lawn. I guess that makes me not plugged in enough. Or it makes me balanced and not perpetually outraged.
- The spy balloon issue- what sensitive sites did it spy on specifically and what info did it gather that couldnt be gathered from satellite and in person spying? Really- please be specific because your comment seems baseless and alarmist.
- The Afghanistan exit was a cluster17. Please tell us- how should it have gone? Also please tell us- who negotiated the exit and who did he negotiate it with? I will just tell you- Trump negotiated the exit and Trump negotiated it with Taliban leaders. I think he agreed to a May 1 '21 exit. So keeping that in mind, that an agreement was created between Trump and the terrorist organization the US had invaded the country to destroy, and a specific date was agreed on, what should have been done to create a peaceful and sustainable transfer of power?

- Inflation sucks. Based on how much money went to people in '20 and '21, along with how much businesses have been able to increase prices under the guise of 'supply chain challenges' and 'labor costs', it is no surprise to see inflation now. Furthermore, when you take into account how long interest rates were suppressed during Trump's time in office, it really shouldnt be a surprise to see inflation now. Its simple cause and effect.
- Billions of dollars to Ukraine...you act like this is some binary decision and its a clearly wrong one. You complain that the US exited a 20 year war that we got into for bad/incorrect reasons and spent untold amounts of money on fighting, but you also criticize helping a sovereign nation keep a dangerous US global competitor from invading. Its all quite arbitrary and really comes down to this- you just dislike whatever Biden does. No complaints when untold amounts of money in aid were sent by Trump's administration to foreign countries. No complaints when Trump didnt pull troops out of Afghanistan on his watch and continued to fund a war that couldnt be won(when using really any metrics from either side). But what Biden does = bad.

I am super interested in hearing your response to the 2 green comments.
You are giving facts, reality, and reason to those who have chosen to walk in the faith of the church of maga. I'd love to tell you it's doing some good, but probably not.

Once a thing is accepted as faith, any truth in opposition to it no longer matters.

Dawgzilla2

Oct 9, 2022
I’ll say I was pretty indifferent regarding trump until the 2020 election was over. His actions after he lost the election were pretty bad. Trump is far from the only politician that seems to care more about dunking on his opponents than doing a good job. The whole political landscape now is like a reality show. Voters are rewarding people who can be loud and throw insults on Twitter. Trump didn’t start that, although he did seem to perfect it. It needs to stop. Someone has to introduce some team work and civility back in to politics.
This. Trump proved himself unfit for office by everything he did after the election. Ask for recounts, fine. If you have evidence of fraud (he didn't) then work with Secretaries of State to ensure a proper vote count. Then be like Nixon and let the country retain some faith in the election process. And don't sit on your *** for 3 hours while demonstrators disrupt a Congressional process.

If Trump loved our country more than himself as his supporters claim, he wouldn't have done any of that nonsense.

So glad this thread didn't become political.

And finding cocaine at the WH is equal parts depressing and hilarious.

ckDOG

Dec 11, 2007
This is not the dunk you think it is, but it wouldn't be a political thread on SPS without left wing nutjobs completely clowning themselves in it.
Would you feel that Biden and the Biden campaign had been totally exonerated had the names and parties been flipped?

Curby

Aug 23, 2012
Every fascist calls it freedom.
Again with the fascist term, which is exactly what the current regime is. They want zero freedom of thought by citizens. Control the media as a propaganda tool. That is Communism. Accuse the other side of exactly what you are doing (Marxism). And tell lies often enough that people start accepting it as truth (Goebbels).

Jacknut

Sep 29, 2022
You are giving facts, reality, and reason to those who have chosen to walk in the faith of the church of maga. I'd love to tell you it's doing some good, but probably not.

Once a thing is accepted as faith, any truth in opposition to it no longer matters.
1. Cocaine in the White House is not funny. It's a disgrace.
2. The spy balloon is was allowed to fly across the country IN OUR SOVEREIGN AIRSPACE! NBC News
3. Afghanistan, really? They couldn't even secure the airfield. 12 service members were killed and 15 were wounded.

What Trump had planned is irrelevant here as this was Joe's baby.
4. Inflation does suck. And I do criticize Trump for the free money giveaway, which we're still suffering from. Inflation "Reduction" Act - $1.2T in the face of what was given away for COVID did not help. I can remember when inflation was only going to be "transitory".
5. I'm not complaining about leaving Afghanistan. I'm complaining about HOW we left. And concerning Ukraine, they're not a member of NATO. Were you this outraged when Putin took Crimea? Did we send billions to recapture Crimea? What is different now?

Look, I know as a democrat/liberal/progressive you have to pretend to not know things in order to make your worldview work. You need to start asking the right questions.

Last edited:

Boom Boom

Sep 29, 2022
Again with the fascist term, which is exactly what the current regime is. They want zero freedom of thought by citizens. Control the media as a propaganda tool. That is Communism. Accuse the other side of exactly what you are doing (Marxism). And tell lies often enough that people start accepting it as truth (Goebbels).
Crazy town.

Curby

Aug 23, 2012
This. Trump proved himself unfit for office by everything he did after the election. Ask for recounts, fine. If you have evi. And don't sit on your *** for 3 hours while demonstrators disrupt a Congressional process.

If Trump loved our country more than himself as his supporters claim, he wouldn't have done any of that nonsense.

So glad this thread didn't become political.

And finding cocaine at the WH is equal parts depressing and hilarious.
. And don't sit on your *** for 3 hours while demonstrators disrupt a Congressional process.
trump asked for more security before J6 and was denied. And one of the last things he said in his speech that day was to “peacefully and patriotically march to the Capitol “.
The J6 committee edited that part out.

Boom Boom

Sep 29, 2022
2. The spy balloon is was allowed to fly across the country IN OUR SOVEREIGN AIRSPACE! NBC News
3. Afghanistan, really? They couldn't even secure the airfield. 12 service members were killed and 15 were wounded.

4. Inflation does suck. And I do criticize Trump for the free money giveaway, which we're still suffering from. Inflation "Reduction" Act - $1.2T in the face of what was given away for COVID did not help. I can remember when inflation was only going to be "transitory".
5. I'm not complaining about leaving Afghanistan. I'm complaining about HOW we left. And concerning Ukraine, they're not a member of NATO. We're you this outraged when Putin took Crimea? Did we send billions to recapture Crimea? What is different now?

Look, I know as a democrat/liberal/progressive you have to pretend to not know things in order to make your worldview work. You need to start asking the right questions.
Ackshully, at the height those balloons were at, it's not our airspace. They were legal.

An Afgjanistan withdrawal was always going to be messy. Anyone who supported the invasion but complained of the withdrawal is just showing they are not a serious thinker, but a magical thinker.

USA has lowest inflation of the 1st world countries. And best growth. Kinda crazy to call that horrible leadership.

Lol that it's the lefties that pretend.

LordMcBuckethead

Sep 30, 2022
I'm over Trump. Loved his policies and still believe he was the best President we have had in my lifetime, but if we don't move on the Republicans will never win again. Most rational conservatives know this.

But go ahead and vote for him again in the primary and test it out if you want.
I am only 40, and he is the 6th best president we have had in our lifetimes. Dude was legit terrible at domestic, foreign, and embodying what our country stands for. If I knew him personally, I wouldn't invite him to a BBQ. What a loud mouth asshat, that is a total failure to his family and his business. If anyone on this board was gifted 700 million dollars in 1985 or there abouts and just stuck that money in a S+P 500 index fund, they would have like 500 billion dollars now. The fact that he didn't out pace the market, while owning a giant company for 45 years, shows you something. His 2.5 billion is ***** money compared to what he would have if he wasn't terrible at everything.

HW Bush.
Clinton
Obama
W. Bush
Reagan
Trump

Reactions: ChE1997

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
We might need to get back to the cocaine. That was much more entertaining. There is no way we will determine who the bigger idiot is between the Douche and the Sheit Sanwich. We will have a bunch of arguing until the thread is locked because posters got tired of each other and hollering at each other like they are back on the middle school playground.

Just for the record. I'd give anything to make both sides find another candidate. I'm tired of both camps going back and forth over the same problems Trump and Biden have. They are both unfit for this office. Arguing over who is worse is getting depressing.

Reactions: CochiseCowbell

ckDOG

Dec 11, 2007
trump asked for more security before J6 and was denied. And one of the last things he said in his speech that day was to “peacefully and patriotically march to the Capitol “.
Old Men Laughing GIF by ABC Network

Boom Boom

Sep 29, 2022
Crazy town. He's CINC, he doesn't have to ask anyone. And if he thought security was lacking, why push for the march? Why resist telling them to go home AFTER the breach? Jeebus, he was in the wrong, do you realize how crazy it is to defend him for this?

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Ackshully, at the height those balloons were at, it's not our airspace. They were legal.

An Afgjanistan withdrawal was always going to be messy. Anyone who supported the invasion but complained of the withdrawal is just showing they are not a serious thinker, but a magical thinker.

USA has lowest inflation of the 1st world countries. And best growth. Kinda crazy to call that horrible leadership.

You're the Presidential Press Secretary, right?

• Haha
Reactions: jethreauxdawg

ckDOG

Dec 11, 2007
Crazy town. He's CINC, he doesn't have to ask anyone. And if he thought security was lacking, why push for the march? Why resist telling them to go home AFTER the breach? Jeebus, he was in the wrong, do you realize how crazy it is to defend him for this?
It's like taking a mess of fireworks, dumping gas on the pile, handing terry a match, and asking for him to back it up and put it in reverse after he starts blowing himself up.

Boom Boom

Sep 29, 2022
We might need to get back to the cocaine. That was much more entertaining. There is no way we will determine who the bigger idiot is between the Douche and the Sheit Sanwich. We will have a bunch of arguing until the thread is locked because posters got tired of each other and hollering at each other like they are back on the middle school playground.

Just for the record. I'd give anything to make both sides find another candidate. I'm tired of both camps going back and forth over the same problems Trump and Biden have. They are both unfit for this office. Arguing over who is worse is getting depressing.
What's depressing is people pretending a zero and a five are both the same, because they refuse to see one particular side as ever being better at any moment, all while thinking they are the wise unbiased ones. You people are worse than the nuts on either side.

Boom Boom

Sep 29, 2022
You're the Presidential Press Secretary, right?
Nope, just a guy with a brain who has no loyalty to any position. Let the facts fall where they do, and move positions to fit them. It's very easy and liberating, and I don't understand why most people reject it.

Jacknut

Sep 29, 2022

Ackshully, it's a very gray area as to whether it was legal or not. This guy didn't think so. spy balloon
I didn't support the invasion of Afghanistan. You're mind reading here.
Lowest inflation of the 1st world countries? Is that like being the tallest midget?
Growth? It's easy to claim "growth" when we're coming back from a two-year shutdown.

Stop pretending and start asking the right questions.

Curby

Aug 23, 2012
And you believed everything the J6 committee said.

it was a production, just like this administration.

You’ve been very effectively brainwashed

Reactions: PhredPhantom

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
Would you feel that Biden and the Biden campaign had been totally exonerated had the names and parties been flipped?
I never once agreed with the premise that Trump was "completely exonerated." So, your hypothetical scenario is flawed from the start.

ckDOG

Dec 11, 2007
And you believed everything the J6 committee said.

it was a production, just like this administration.

You’ve been very effectively brainwashed
Show the proof that POTUS asked for troops/security for extra troops and was denied. You going to believe Kash Patel bc he said so? Think about what you are typing out. If POTUS wants security, he gets security. It's not a low level staffer making a suggestion and getting stonewalled.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Nope, just a guy with a brain who has no loyalty to any position. Let the facts fall where they do, and move positions to fit them. It's very easy and liberating, and I don't understand why most people reject it.
You have become entirely predictable. Enjoy giving yourself such superiority. I still think you might be a bot, but I'll wait and see if you stick around the football season and see if you make sports posts.

ckDOG

Dec 11, 2007
I never once agreed with the premise that Trump was "completely exonerated." So, your hypothetical scenario is flawed from the start.
Well mine was in response to the guy that said the Russia stuff was made up (which would support complete exoneration)..you didn't have to interject and move goalposts for me.

Boom Boom

Sep 29, 2022
Ackshully, it's a very gray area as to whether it was legal or not. This guy didn't think so. spy balloon
Lowest inflation of the 1st world countries? Is that like being the tallest midget?
Growth? It's easy to claim "growth" when we're coming back from a two-year shutdown.

I think this is a better link to support your position. Absent a good rebuttal, which I'm not inclined to go looking for, I'm conceding this point.

On inflation midgets, no. Would you be satisfied with higher inflation because other countries are inflating too? The other "midgets" is who it is appropriate to compare ourselves to to judge the effectiveness of policy, right? So why are dismissing good results?

On growth, those other countries had that too. And were growing more. That's good results!

Boom Boom

Sep 29, 2022
You have become entirely predictable. Enjoy giving yourself such superiority. I still think you might be a bot, but I'll wait and see if you stick around the football season and see if you make sports posts.
That's the poor type of response I expect from you. It's REAL easy to concede a zero and 5 should not be treated as the same. Maybe you should ask yourself why you can't concede it?

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
Well mine was in response to the guy that said the Russia stuff was made up (which would support complete exoneration)..you didn't have to interject and move goalposts for me.
I agree with the premise that Trump's involvement with Russia prior to 2016 election was largely made up/exaggerated. I believe that evidence shows that Hillary Clinton did as much or more with regards to collusion, buying flawed oppo research, working with Obama to weaponize the FBI to act on a batch of lies, and generally being irresponsible with her own classified information. Do I think Trump tried to obstruct? Sure. As would anyone else in his position. Do I think Russia tried to interfere in the election? Sure! Russia (and virtually every other country not friendly to us) has been trying to influence our elections for 50 years. Do I think Trump colluded with them? No, because I don't think he's that smart, nor has the resources to do so. Additionally, I think Russia would've preferred Hillary. Do I think it's ironic that the same people who scream about russian collusion in 2016 want to shout down anyone who dares questioning election results in 2020? Absolutely.

Trump is not my candidate. Can't stand him. But I can be objective enough to realize that Democrats came after him with every stupid thing they could invent in their pea sized brains for going on seven years now, to the point of committing crimes themselves, weaponizing government entities, and colluding with media outlets to frame narratives. And none of this should be disputed or even be considered a controversial take to anyone with an IQ over 50. You guys couldn't just accept that Hillary Clinton was an unelectable, terrible candidate. No, there had to be shenanigans.

Democrats like to b1tch about damage Trump allegedly did to the country, but it was democrats who weaponized the government, impeached a guy twice over silliness, ran to every microphone to lie to the american public, and stifle or restrict any counterarguments on social media platforms. The damage done there was immeasurable.

Last edited:

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
Trump doesn’t drink. Why do you think he would do Cocaine?

Attention Target Shoppers:

We have a Godwin’s Law set up on Aisle 1.

Again, we have a Godwin’s Law set up on Aisle 1.

Chicago Bulls Dunk GIF by NBA

I didn’t want to post this— I’ve had this stewing in draft mode for 10 hours — but this thread is getting WAY too long and tedious even for someone like me who loves tedious topics. So I’m going to invoke Godwin’s Law potential at this point in the hopes that it gets locked…

… even if….

Its A Trap GIF

in before the lock?

Reactions: CochiseCowbell

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008

5. I'm not complaining about leaving Afghanistan. I'm complaining about HOW we left. And concerning Ukraine, they're not a member of NATO. Were you this outraged when Putin took Crimea? Did we send billions to recapture Crimea? What is different now?

Since I am the one that pushed back on your BS first post, Ill jump back in and reply to your comments above.

- Cocaine in the WH isnt funny in a traditional laughing way, but in a 'ha, thats really odd' way it is funny. Thats why I said 'Funny, but odd'. I accept that humor is subjective though and you dont find it funny. Similarly, I dont think it is to the level of 'disgrace'. It should be looked into and if it can be determined whose it is, they should answer for it. Disgrace though?...eh, your bar for what is disgraceful is a lot lower than mine.

- You claimed a Chinese spy balloon was allowed to run surveillance on multiple sensitive sites. I pushed back and asked for details on what sites and you didnt answer, but instead provided a link to an article. Cool I guess, at least you didnt totally avoid the question, even if you didnt answer it.
Your article quotes the DOD who says the balloon had limited additive value beyond what China can already collect via satellite. Further, the article says it wasnt confirmed that any info was even sent back to China. Lastly, a DOD employee said that they knew it was going to enter US airspace and took action to limit any useful info collected, and then said the DOD is learning things from the balloon.
So in reality, military saw it coming, ensured it wouldnt be able to collect anything useful, couldnt confirm anything had even been sent back to China, and kept the balloon flying so the US could study it.
You clearly dont like that the US allowed the balloon to fly around, but your own article clearly says the DOD had a plan and executed on it. You wish for a different plan, but that doesnt mean the plan that actually took place is wrong.

- Afghanistan exit was a ****-show. It was always going to be that. There isnt an honest person who has kept up with the 20 year war that thought the exit would go well. My gosh, Trump negotiated an exit WITH THE TALIBAN and left the Afghan government out of the negotiation. Of course Taliban troops were then marching towards Kabul- they had negotiated the exit with the leader of the free world.
What happened on the airfield was heartbreaking. Countless Afghanis wanted desperately to escape the hellhole they knew they would soon live in.
We were occupiers for 20 years and never managed to successfully nationbuild. So yeah, whenever we left, whether it was 2018, 2020, or 2026- the country was going to quickly crumble and revert right back to Taliban control.
You never answered- keeping in mind what Trump negotiated, what should have been done by Biden to not have chaos ensue when the US withdrew?
I did assume you supported the Afghan invasion. Since it was a small minority who didnt, and those people were vocally berated for not supporting the troops, I did assume that you supported the Afghan invasion. My apologies for that.

- Ukraine not being part of NATO is, in part, why Putin invaded when he did. Putin sent a letter a couple months before invading that demanded NATO ban Ukraine from ever joining the alliance. Ukraine begged for years to join NATO, polls in the country for years supported joining NATO, and Putin demanded NATO never let Ukraine join.
Ok, so with that established, your justification for not supporting Ukraine is because they arent part of NATO. Whats even funnier is that NATO members like France and Germany didnt support Ukraine joining because, wait for it, they didnt want to piss off Russia.
Well hell.
Furthermore, the US has a designation for countries that are allies and not part of NATO- its MNNA or Major non-NATO Ally. We have them on multiple continents. My point is that one neednt be part of NATO to enjoy the military benefits of the great USofA.

CochiseCowbell

Oct 29, 2012
Attention Target Shoppers:

We have a Godwin’s Law set up on Aisle 1.

Again, we have a Godwin’s Law set up on Aisle 1.

You know who else didn't drink or smoke . . . his name rhymes with Smirnoff Pitler. But that bastard did ALL of the other available drugs.

[Damnit, I can't get the toddler bat flip gif to post]

Atlanta Braves Baseball GIF by Jomboy Media

You're welcome.

Reactions: Maroon Eagle

Dawgzilla2

Oct 9, 2022
Doesn't matter. He could have stopped the whole thing with a tweet. In fact, he did, but he waited 3 hours to do it, despite pleas from everyone. Straight up dereliction of duty which should disqualify him from being President again.

Reactions: ChE1997 and ckDOG

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
What's depressing is people pretending a zero and a five are both the same, because they refuse to see one particular side as ever being better at any moment, all while thinking they are the wise unbiased ones. You people are worse than the nuts on either side.
This is gold on so many levels. Thank you.

Dawgzilla2

Oct 9, 2022
This is not the dunk you think it is, but it wouldn't be a political thread on SPS without left wing nutjobs completely clowning themselves in it.
Wait a minute.....are you calling me a leftwing nutjob? I might be a nutjob, but I'm not a left winger.

• Haha
Reactions: jethreauxdawg

Jacknut

Sep 29, 2022
The very first paragraph, lol.

The Chinese spy balloon that flew across the U.S. was able to gather intelligence from several sensitive American military sites, despite the Biden administration’s efforts to block it from doing so, according to two current senior U.S. officials and one former senior administration official.
Not to mention we've gone soft on our Taiwan position. Easy to do when the Chinese have paid your family millions on the down low.

The Afghanistan exit was straight up poor planning. Trump negotiated with the Taliban because they were in control of the country. The "official" Afghani government couldn't find their butt with both hands. Biden and his senior military officials blew this exit.

As far as Ukraine goes, any assistance they get should be whatever NATO (not the US unilaterally) decides to give them. Let's face it, it's just a proxy war between the US and Russia and I'm tired of being Zelensky's ATM. Ever noticed there always has to be a foreign "war"?

Start asking the right questions.

And let me edit to add this. Why are some of our politicians pushing for Ukraine to join NATO? Do they want WW3?

Last edited:
Reactions: PhredPhantom

Dawgzilla2

Oct 9, 2022
Not to mention we've gone soft on our Taiwan position. Easy to do when the Chinese have paid your family millions on the down low.
Have we? Our Taiwan policy has always been intentionally vague. We recognize Taiwan is part of China, but not China's sovereignty over it. We also do not recognize Taiwan as a sovereign nation.

The Taiwan policy acts passed in 2022 and 2023 have promised greater monetary assistance in Taiwan's defense system, and includes several measures to deter Chinese aggression.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login