Ol Miss Game Thread

PrestonyteParrot

May 28, 2024
Pitiful first half but hoping we pull an LSU type comeback in the 2nd half.
Need to take the 2nd half kickoff and drive for a TD.

Goofy141!

May 29, 2023
I’m as disappointed as anyone but realistically did we as fans expect to win this game? Probably not but I did expect a better showing

Lawjjusc

Aug 31, 2024
I’ve seen enough of Sellers at QB. I’m frankly not sure he has the skills to be average in the SEC, and he absolutely lacks the poise. Running out of bounds for a 3 yard loss? Cmon man!

uscjunkie

Jan 27, 2022
I thought the 3rd string QB played well 2 weeks ago....granted against nobody but he did at least look like a QB.

Beanerball

Jul 17, 2023
Not seeing what we can do to get back in this game. No matter how it works, need to open up the offense and throw more, especially play action. Not showing an ability to stop them and a tired defense will play worse. Not looking good.

Blues man

Joined Jul 1, 2009
Jan 22, 2022
Man Beamer makes it awful hard to pull for him sometimes. I really want to see him succeed going forward and perhaps ride out some of the momentum he may have picked up recently but there sure seems to be a high number of decisions by the players in this game that would point to them being poorly coached.

Oct 8, 2022
Not seeing what we can do to get back in this game. No matter how it works, need to open up the offense and throw more, especially play action. Not showing an ability to stop them and a tired defense will play worse. Not looking good.
Its over. They’re so much better than us.

5-7 is our destiny IF we can beat Vandy, who is up 20-7 on Bama right now

uscjunkie

Jan 27, 2022
Man Beamer makes it awful hard to pull for him sometimes. I really want to see him succeed going forward and perhaps ride out some of the momentum he may have picked up recently but there sure seems to be a high number of decisions by the players in this game that would point to them being poorly coached.
I don't understand why people even talk about the coaching. Since when has changing coaches every 5 years or so made anything any better? He does need to go get us a Pro style QB...this running QB **** is too easy to defend once we are in a passing situation!

PrestonyteParrot

May 28, 2024
Quick throws to the TE Simon on the outside have worked well and should open up the middle for some passes but we have killed ourselves for the most part with stupid plays and have gone away from those plays which were working well.

uscjunkie

Jan 27, 2022
That fake punt killed all enthusiasm in the stadium and started the beat down! Beamer does deserve the criticism for that call! That run on third down made that punt very suspicious....I felt it coming and so did Lane Kiffin!

Oct 8, 2022
Yep fake ount
That fake punt killed all enthusiasm in the stadium and started the beat down! Beamer does deserve the criticism for that call! That run on third down made that punt very suspicious....I felt it coming and so did Lane Kiffi
Yep that was no surprise at all. At home, our D just had a dominant opening drive, why risk killing the crowd w that?

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login