Ol Miss Game Thread

Cybercock

Jan 20, 2022
Never seen two offensive PI's in one game. Almost like they are looking for it
Also. Could have been targeting when we lost the helmet

FootballLVR

Sep 25, 2023
Then he is responsible for all the good too that has happened this year. It goes both ways.
Ok. We MIGHT win one more game than I thought we would. If we win two more the we get a bowl (maybe). I’ve seen enough. We’re getting a new AD. Time for a new coach.

FootballLVR

Sep 25, 2023
I don't understand why people even talk about the coaching. Since when has changing coaches every 5 years or so made anything any better? He does need to go get us a Pro style QB...this running QB **** is too easy to defend once we are in a passing situation!
We could possibly get DJU in the portal.

uscjunkie

Jan 27, 2022
Ok. We MIGHT win one more game than I thought we would. If we win two more the we get a bowl (maybe). I’ve seen enough. We’re getting a new AD. Time for a new coach.
Point to a time in SC football history that changing coaches has made one ounce of a difference... GO!

Oct 8, 2022
OMG this generation of players, first it was the dropping the ball and the goal line on TDs and some being ruled fumbles, NOW its the simulated shotgun shooting opponents that will ALWAYS get flagged. And just cost us a sack/end of drive

The stupidity is mind blowing

Reactions: Blues man

PrestonyteParrot

May 28, 2024
Official's excessive involvement in these games combined with the fake injuries makes enjoying watching the game difficult.

FootballLVR

Sep 25, 2023
Point to a time in SC football history that changing coaches has made one ounce of a difference... GO!
So are you saying I should be happy being a fan of a losing team? I’ve been around since Deitzel. Morrison. Holtz. Spurrier. Why not us? Why not now?

Beanerball

Jul 17, 2023
Offensive lack of weapons really showing up in this game. Beamer’s fake punt call really did hurt. We can’t play from behind. The 4 off sides calls didn’t help. Smart did a good job with the snap count. Beamer put us behind the 8 ball early. Probably, but the offense is definitely limited. Ole Piss defense is good, but not dominant. Not good for the rest of the season

SouthFLCock

Jan 18, 2022
BEAMER NEEDS TO GO! His **** just trickles down and ruins the whole vibe of the team. We need better OL players.. not 2 star players.

USCEE82

Feb 17, 2024
True, but if you lose year after year then the recruiting suffers and things get even worse. Hiring a name brand coach can create a buzz and give recruiting a shot in the arm.

uscjunkie

Jan 27, 2022
Well we did get better during that period and did win the East.
And that is about as good as it will ever get! If 2 HOF coaches couldn't get it done then that should tell you something! Both of those HOF coaches left the place in shambles by the way!

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login