OT Russia has problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-TownDawgg

Nov 4, 2015
PMC Wagner group is on a march to overthrow military officials. “Fortress Moscow” has been activated. Ministry of Defense Generals are appealing for renewed allegiance to the “Supreme Commander”.

Imagine the Marines on a march for blood heading for DC, with support from the army, while the White House and Pentagon go into lockdowns and set up roadblocks to slow the coup.

In other news, Ukraine is reporting a shortage of popcorn.

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
Don’t see it mattering too much. They’ll just replace one fascist douche bag with another. There’s not a legitimate chance of a democracy ever taking hold over there. Too many split allegiences. Furthermore, all of the wealthiest and most powerful individuals who are either capable of taking power themselves or financing and influencing their own candidate are those who still have heavy ties to the Kremlin, KGB, etc.

Reactions: HRMSU

T-TownDawgg

Nov 4, 2015
You may be right. If a regime change takes on a more pro-military stance with more support and organization, this could make things much worse in Ukraine. To think that Putin was the brakes on this machine is scary.

dawgoneyall

Nov 11, 2007
PMC Wagner group is on a march to overthrow military officials. “Fortress Moscow” has been activated. Ministry of Defense Generals are appealing for renewed allegiance to the “Supreme Commander”.

Imagine the Marines on a march for blood heading for DC, with support from the army, while the White House and Pentagon go into lockdowns and set up roadblocks to slow the coup.

We need 51 intelligence officials on this now....

• Haha
Reactions: Cantdoitsal

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012

Wagner is a mercenary group that was supposedly shorted on supplies and equipment by the military establishment. Putin, like Hitler, doesn’t like one group having too much power so he splits his military, including using mercenaries. Likely Wagners beef is with the military establishment, not Putin (who some claim is the richest man in the world).

Reactions: Cantdoitsal

karlchilders.sixpack

Jun 5, 2008
Wagner is a mercenary group that was supposedly shorted on supplies and equipment by the military establishment. Putin, like Hitler, doesn’t like one group having too much power so he splits his military, including using mercenaries. Likely Wagners beef is with the military establishment, not Putin (who some claim is the richest man in the world).
Sounds like the Wagner Group was attacked by Russians , with heavy losses. And they are not happy...???

CochiseCowbell

Oct 29, 2012

Watch this....or at least the last 10-15 minutes of it. It talks about the power struggle within the Kremlin & the Oligarchy.

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
Don’t see it mattering too much. They’ll just replace one fascist douche bag with another. There’s not a legitimate chance of a democracy ever taking hold over there. Too many split allegiences. Furthermore, all of the wealthiest and most powerful individuals who are either capable of taking power themselves or financing and influencing their own candidate are those who still have heavy ties to the Kremlin, KGB, etc.
Fascist? 🤔

Reactions: paindonthurt

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
You must be following the MostlyUkraineOSINT Twitter feed.
Highly recommend. Facinating.

May be the biggest day in world/Russian relations since 1991.
I've been following that since day one. Here is a scary but legitimate thought: It might be WORSE if Wagner wins.

Reactions: T-TownDawgg

Curby

Aug 23, 2012
All I know is every available Billion we can muster up needs to go to Ukraine right now******************

• Haha
Reactions: Ranchdawg

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
All I know is every available Billion we can muster up needs to go to Ukraine right now******************
Well, there are a LOT of nations watching what happens there. If Russia wins.....that will NOT be good for us. Biden has screwed this up badly. He has not supported Ukraine NEARLY enough.

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
As painful as it will be.....WE need to drastically increase our defense budget. The NAVY above all else needs an emergency expansion. What WE have allowed to happen to the USN is CRIMINAL. It's almost as bad in the USAF....and the Army.....and the Marines. The damned "peace dividend" is about to blow up in our faces. The blame should NOT be assigned to EITHER party. WE are ALL complicit in this.

Reactions: OopsICroomedmypants

karlchilders.sixpack

Jun 5, 2008
My question is, how will Wagners Group get resupplied? The Russians had been doing that, but not very well.
A lot of bases to be touched in this deal.

Reactions: ckDOG

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
As painful as it will be.....WE need to drastically increase our defense budget. The NAVY above all else needs an emergency expansion. What WE have allowed to happen to the USN is CRIMINAL. It's almost as bad in the USAF....and the Army.....and the Marines. The damned "peace dividend" is about to blow up in our faces. The blame should NOT be assigned to EITHER party. WE are ALL complicit in this.
Serious Leslie Nielsen GIF by filmeditor

Do you have any idea of the amount of money the military wastes every day? Give me the power, i’ll get twice as much done with half the budget. Can’t speak on the navy.
not that there's anything wrong with that seinfeld GIF by myLAB Box

Last edited:

OopsICroomedmypants

Sep 29, 2022
Interesting this happens 1 day after Senators Graham and Blumenthal warned if a tactical nuke was used In Ukraine, NATO would invoke article 5 and destroy the ENTIRE Russian military. Sounds like the same folks that blew up Nordstream may put a little radiation in the air.

Dawgpile

May 23, 2006
You must be following the MostlyUkraineOSINT Twitter feed.
Highly recommend. Facinating.

May be the biggest day in world/Russian relations since 1991.
@BMurrayWriter and @tier10k are also good follows for Ukraine updates.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
Oh, so more money needs to go to national defense?
The US spends 2.8x more than the next closest country. And in 3 years since this graph, the US increased spending by $145 billion.

But yeah, a drastic increase is needed.

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016

Do you have any idea of the amount of money the military wastes every day? Give me the power, i’ll get twice as much done with half the budget. Can’t speak on the navy.
not that there's anything wrong with that seinfeld GIF by myLAB Box's anything wrong with that seinfeld GIF by myLAB Box

not that there's anything wrong with that seinfeld GIF by myLAB Box's anything wrong with that seinfeld GIF by myLAB Box

AWESOME!!! Consider this an interview. Why do I need to consider you in hiring for the position? Here is a qualifying statement: GOVERNMENT ALWAYS WASTES INSANE AMOUNTS OF MONEY. WE DID IT IN WWII, the COLD WAR, AND WE ARE DOING IT NOW. That is an absolute given. What has that got to do with the price of peas here? If it's needed for national security, it's needed.

PS: You will NOT get twice the amount done with half the budget. That is a commendable goal, one I would support. Here is an unfortunate FACT.......... even if you are elected President, you will NOT be given that power. You are asking to be appointed dictator. We are a REPRESENTIVE REPUBLIC. There is no room for a dictator, or DEMOCRACY, in our system. Long Live our Federal REPUBLIC!

Reactions: The Fatboy

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
Interesting this happens 1 day after Senators Graham and Blumenthal warned if a tactical nuke was used In Ukraine, NATO would invoke article 5 and destroy the ENTIRE Russian military. Sounds like the same folks that blew up Nordstream may put a little radiation in the air.
Howdy Vladimir. That's absurd. Article 5 only applies to NATO members, which Ukraine is NOT. The US is THE most guilty country in this after Russia though. We essentially forced Ukraine to give up their inherited Soviet nukes, in agreement with the ex-Soviet turned Russian Imperialists of course. If they still had nukes the initial Russian Colonial Reconquista in 2014 would never have happened.

Last edited:

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
The US spends 2.8x more than the next closest country. And in 3 years since this graph, the US increased spending by $145 billion.

To put it simply for people like you. ...YES. NOW, to elaborate......most countries don't include post-military military service benefits in their defense budgets. WE DO. To even farther elaborate......the OFFICIAL Chinese military budget is a total FARCE. They are, probably BY FAR, the biggest military spenders in 2023, and several years before and for NOW, since. We are going to war in the very near future. That is absolutely obvious now. We won't do it voluntarily but will happen none the less. The more MONEY we spend now, the less young BLOOD, AND MONEY, we will spend later.

Reactions: IBleedMaroonDawg

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
Y'all that aren't paying attention to this..................you should be. My takes on it are GUESSES, just like all of my fellow Nostradamus's .

HRMSU

Apr 26, 2022

I'm for $1 over what keeps us #1. Trust me you don't want us to be #2. So, unless you know what $ amount keeps us #1 then maybe you should measure your hyperbole about what we spend in military defense.

Reactions: IBleedMaroonDawg

Dawghouse

Sep 14, 2011

You appear to be a terrible democrat. Check your inbox, you're supposed to be 100% behind the war machine. I thought your were a better liberal than that. **

It's amazing to me the power the military industrial complex has. They have the ability to switch between republican admins and democrat admins without anyone noticing. One war to the next but somehow "both sides" are in agreement.

Sounds legit.

Dawghouse

Sep 14, 2011
I'm for $1 over what keeps us #1. Trust me you don't want us to be #2. So, unless you know what $ amount keeps us #1 then maybe you should measure your hyperbole about what we spend in military defense.

So you're good with us reducing military spending by 2/3? Seems drastic but I could get in board.

The United States — $778 billion
China — $252 billion [estimated]
India — $72.9 billion

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
AWESOME!!! Consider this an interview. Why do I need to consider you in hiring for the position? Here is a qualifying statement: GOVERNMENT ALWAYS WASTES INSANE AMOUNTS OF MONEY. WE DID IT IN WWII, the COLD WAR, AND WE ARE DOING IT NOW. That is an absolute given. What has that got to do with the price of peas here? If it's needed for national security, it's needed.

PS: You will NOT get twice the amount done with half the budget. That is a commendable goal, one I would support. Here is an unfortunate FACT.......... even if you are elected President, you will NOT be given that power. You are asking to be appointed dictator. We are a REPRESENTIVE REPUBLIC. There is no room for a dictator, or DEMOCRACY, in our system. Long Live our Federal REPUBLIC!
Yes, i want to be a dictator, not POTUS. I’d get in too many fights if folks questioned my authority/decisions.

south park thq GIF

Reactions: ChinaDawgSunflower

AstroDog

Oct 5, 2022
This indicates to me that Ukraine may be kicking Russia (Wagner's) *** during their new offensive. If Ukraine can divide the Russian forces in two, thus blocking land access to Crimea, then it's a major breakthrough in the war. Could be a clear sign of the Russian/Wagner in fighting.

msualohadog

Oct 25, 2014
@rage_Intel and @projectowlosint are also good Twitter follows. Al Jazeera is covering the coup with a pretty good up to the minute live update. Prigozhin has been very vocal for some time about lack of support. This happens when you basically empty jails to fight proxy wars. I don't think Prigozhin has the logistics to do this and it will stalemate into deals for power and money.

This definitely helps Ukraine in the short term. It will be interesting to see how this plays out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login