Penn State at USC

razpsu

Oct 19, 2021
Yea Enis was awesome. This game at usc and we have struggled there. Donā€™t know why, not an intimidating environment. Just need to play our game. They will throw 70 times though against us

Reactions: CVLion

psuro

Oct 12, 2021
So, who all is going?

I got my game ticket and will be getting flights soon. As we have all been told on this board, lodging/housing in LA is expensive, so I am going
to set up a quonset hut on the beach in Malibu. Should have the Boilo going by mid-morning, for those interested.

BobPSU92

Oct 12, 2021
So, who all is going?

I got my game ticket and will be getting flights soon. As we have all been told on this board, lodging/housing in LA is expensive, so I am going
to set up a quonset hut on the beach in Malibu. Should have the Boilo going by mid-morning, for those interested.

You can afford a Quonset hut in Malibu? Damn.

Reactions: Midnighter

EricStratton-RushChairman

Oct 6, 2021
Yea Enis was awesome. This game at usc and we have struggled there. Donā€™t know why, not an intimidating environment. Just need to play our game. They will throw 70 times though against us
Yes, team always seems distracted. Not sure why????

1995PSUGrad

Oct 30, 2021
I have found that hotels in LA aren't that expensive, in general. With that said, I may not be staying at the caliber of hotel that some on this board require. However, everything else is very expensive. Last time I was there I took 3 cab rides for a total of about 10 miles, total travel time was over 3 hours and it cost me $300.

laKavosiey-st lion

Oct 30, 2021
Moms and I score an air bb in Los feliz when we visit echo park 1 n GF. Walking to the top of the observatory is a great way to jump start (or **** up) your day. Moms doesnā€™t put up with street people and asssholes so if your moms is the same, Los feliz is your spot too

NittPicker

Oct 7, 2021
I have found that hotels in LA aren't that expensive, in general. With that said, I may not be staying at the caliber of hotel that some on this board require. However, everything else is very expensive. Last time I was there I took 3 cab rides for a total of about 10 miles, total travel time was over 3 hours and it cost me $300.
It'll be great when they finally open the southern section of the K Line (this year) then the LAX People Mover (next year - supposedly). A trip to LA for a football game could include air fare, a metro ride to the hotel of your choice, then a metro ride to stadium if the game is at the Coliseum. The Metro ride to Pasadena would need a shuttle to the Rose Bowl but that'd be no big deal. No car, taxi, Uber, etc., needed. Just a Metro transfer or two.

Reactions: laKavosiey-st lion

laKavosiey-st lion

Oct 30, 2021
Another thing to consider is the dodgers will be in full playoff swing. Do yourself a favor and get to dodgers stadium, awesome
if sold out, meet us at the Douglas

Last edited:

SoCalLion

Jun 23, 2022
James Franklin blew it the last time he played USC out in Southern California. Given his track record, I'll probably bear witness to him doing it once again come October 12.

Latest posts