Please retire Mike

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
If Leach retired I'd welcome Mullen back in a nanosecond
you are dumb for real GIF

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
So like most Dan Mullen years?
I guess it's what would you rather. Would you rather win the ones you are favored in most of the time have 7 win seasons with a couple 9 win seasons but never beat the big guy and not win but a couple games you aren't favored in.

more would you rather 6-7 wins with leach. Still not shown he can get to 8 or 9 yet here and it's year mid year 3. Doesn't look likely losing two games you are favored in. And with the wins against those that are higher ranked. I still don't think we have pulled a true upset with leach either. And we will probably never beat Saban or Kirby either with leach. And he is o-2 against kiffin. That's not great.
I've been waiting until this year for leach to see if we could turn things around and have an 8-9 win season but after tonight I'm just having hard time seeing home accomplish that this year or next year.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
I'm not expecting that. But in year three with a veteran team I don't expect to crap games where we are favored to teams that aren't that good. This should be an 8-9 win year. It's still likely. But you would have to beat ole miss on the road and make sure you don't **** the bed against auburn. Both teams that before today I would say we are better than. But **** the bed on the road to teams we are favored against seems to be the leach special so ole miss I expect to lose that one again

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
I'm not expecting that. But in year three with a veteran team I don't expect to crap games where we are favored to teams that aren't that good. This should be an 8-9 win year. It's still likely. But you would have to beat ole miss on the road and make sure you don't **** the bed against auburn. Both teams that before today I would say we are better than. But **** the bed on the road to teams we are favored against seems to be the leach special so ole miss I expect to lose that one again
Stop. It’s one thing to ***** about Moorhead but y’all look stupid bitching about Leach’s coaching. Seriously, for your own sake. You look really dumb

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Stop. It’s one thing to ***** about Moorhead but y’all look stupid bitching about Leach’s coaching. Seriously, for your own sake. You look really dumb
Good ole goat. Dude got his *** handed to him by Kentucky. The same Kentucky that lost to ole miss and got drug by South Carolina. Oh the same msu that just beat the **** out of ark and TAMU. We were favored to win this game. And we got embarrassed. Offense looked like straight ****. Kentucky actually gave a **** on defense and actually rushed will. If will is rushed this Mike leach offense turns to garbage. And leach has no answer for it it. His D coordinator just let a team run it right down our throats.

Barkman Turner Overdrive

May 28, 2006
But his top year sent us to heights we have only been at under Allyn McKeen, back in the 1940s. We ain't sniffing 10 wins (Mullen, #1, or an SEC title under Leach. Leach was a lazy, I don't care about football, hire.
What team did we beat in 2014 that finished in the Top 25? We got throttled in the Urange Bowl by a triple option Georgia Tech team that we had waaaay more talent than. It is the easiest defense to scheme against when you have a month to prepare, yet we looked lost that night.

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
Good ole goat. Dude got his *** handed to him by Kentucky. The same Kentucky that lost to ole miss and got drug by South Carolina. Oh the same msu that just beat the **** out of ark and TAMU. We were favored to win this game. And we got embarrassed. Offense looked like straight ****. Kentucky actually gave a **** on defense and actually rushed will. If will is rushed this Mike leach offense turns to garbage. And leach has no answer for it it. His D coordinator just let a team run it right down our throats.
To be fair, ole miss barely won that game that UK actually gave away on several occasions on the road.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Who “favors” anyone? Pretty clear you know little about real sports, how it’s done on the field

keep bitching thoigh

Reactions: MagnoliaHunter

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
To be fair, ole miss barely won that game that UK actually gave away on several occasions on the road.
But they did win it, to be fair.
What team did we beat in 2014 that finished in the Top 25? We got throttled in the Urange Bowl by a triple option Georgia Tech team that we had waaaay more talent than. It is the easiest defense to scheme against when you have a month to prepare, yet we looked lost that night.
So you are defending what we are doing now by bringing up a loss like that? Lol, no damn wonder we are where we are now. Mullen got us to #1. JWS actually won the SEC West. McKeen actually won the SEC CHAMPIONSHIP. All three had 10 win seasons. Let's see if Leach can even win ONE game in three tries against Ole Miss, something his immediate predecessor was 2-0 at.

Reactions: PhredPhantom

Barkman Turner Overdrive

May 28, 2006
There’s no excuse for being physically abused on both sides of the ball by Kentucky. It was borderline embarrasing how they whipped us at the LOS.
Dopey Dan went 3-3 his last six years against UK under Stoops. This is not the Kentucky program with Joker Phillips at the helm. People here are acting like we just lost to Maine or Southern Alabama.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022

So you are defending what we are doing now by bringing up a loss like that? Lol, no damn wonder we are where we are now. Mullen got us to #1. JWS actually won the SEC West. McKeen actually won the SEC CHAMPIONSHIP. All three had 10 win seasons. Let's see if Leach can even win ONE game in three tries against Ole Miss, something his immediate predecessor was 2-0 at.
Not in year 3. How can you not see how dumb and illogical you sound?

Barkman Turner Overdrive

May 28, 2006

Mullen’s 10 win season had zero wins against a team that finished in the Top 25. I will admit that beating LSU, Auburn, and aTm was fun, but all those programs were waaaay overrated that year. We had also given Dan six years to put that team together.

I bring up the Urange Bowl because it showed the SEC was overrated that year.

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
Mullen won five in year one. Won six in year three. And was three plays away from winning three in year five. Let that sink in.
And he was one play from a bowl game year one too.
Was two wins from an undefeated season one year.
All coming in a full rebuild of the Croom Error
And I'm not advocating hiring him now. But we can hire damn near anybody to win 6/7 games. Morehead did. Of course, those were Dan's players.

Barkman Turner Overdrive

May 28, 2006
Was two wins from an undefeated season one year.
And we weren’t competitive in any game with a team that had a pulse. Our zero star offensive line got its Poo pushed in against a decent DLine. We weren’t close against UA-T. Northern Miss beat us up and down the entire game. And we couldn’t even beat a triple option GTU team in Dopey Dan’s high water mark. But, hey! Let’s fire a proven Coach and hire a never was in Dopey Dan Mullen.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login