Reliaquest vs Illinois

Opus007

Nov 4, 2022
Hope Coach studies the Purdue win over Illinois. It's all there and Purdue does like to throw the football

SirBarksalot

May 28, 2007
Reliaquest Outback Bowl would be my choice. Sorry if it bothers you dat much.
It doesn’t bother me at all, I just think you don’t understand how sponsorship works. It’s not like it was a legacy bowl with a generic name, like cotton, sugar, orange, etc…never mind,

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
It doesn’t bother me at all, I just think you don’t understand how sponsorship works. It’s not like it was a legacy bowl with a generic name, like cotton, sugar, orange, etc…never mind,
Don't mind sponsership at all cuz it brings mo money. Just like to have a point of previous reference for old times sake.

pseudonym

Oct 6, 2022
Without knowing opt-outs for either team, I expect our defense to do well and our offense to be challenged. I didn’t watch a lot of Illinois this year, but what I saw was good defense.

Reactions: patdog

patdog

May 28, 2007
Without knowing opt-outs for either team, I expect our defense to do well and our offense to be challenged. I didn’t watch a lot of Illinois this year, but what I saw was good defense.
Agree. Their defense vs our offense should be a very interesting matchup. They haven’t seen anything quite like us so I’m cautiously optimistic.

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
We are hoping our top-notch CB plays - he hasn't made his plans public. Too many postseason honors to list here but some have him as a first-team AA. Big time trash talker too, FWIW.

I'd jack one if Forbes played and took one to the house.

AstroDog

Oct 5, 2022
By God, those that boycotted the outback Bowl better hold to their guns because this is the outback Bowl under a new name******
Basically the same committee governing their bowl though. They still don't really care for us.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login