Sacrificial Lambs

Harvard Gamecock

Jan 20, 2022
Very ugly. The 2024 Gamecocks season is about to get embarrassing really quick
Yeah, imagine Bama players hearing this whole week that they and the coaches are not up to standard, and wanting to take their frustrations on somebody. YIKES.

SIde note: The colossal meltdown on Fienbaum this coing Monday promises to be epic. Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha

Reactions: Cockopotomus

Evilchicken

Mar 25, 2022
It could get ugly? Are you kidding me?! It’s going to be a Revelations type beat down that will remain in our collective memories for generations. They’ll refer back to this game years from now with a gasp, as the moment South Carolina was cratered into irrelevance.

Harvard Gamecock

Jan 20, 2022
It could get ugly? Are you kidding me?! It’s going to be a Revelations type beat down that will remain in our collective memories for generations. They’ll refer back to this game years from now with a gasp, as the moment South Carolina was cratered into irrelevance.
Your prose was quite impressive (and humorous). My compliments.

HI Cock1

Joined Oct 14, 2012
Jan 22, 2022
We may not think we're irrelevant, but most of the country doesn't even know who we are. Cocky and Staley maybe, but not the football team.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login