Seems to be a 'Buzz-Saw' awaiting UGA in Tuscaloosa!

dp rtr

May 1, 2023
Even worse, I’ve never established credit to begin with :ROFLMAO:
Thanksgiving Turkey GIF by BuzzFeed

_DC

Aug 7, 2023
For the record, I don’t like our run defense matchup and our inability to get off the field on 3rd downs.
What’s up with y’all’s secondary? I just heard they struggle some. I honestly haven’t watched but about 5 min of y’all’s football so far this season.

dp rtr

May 1, 2023
What’s up with y’all’s secondary? I just heard they struggle some. I honestly haven’t watched but about 5 min of y’all’s football so far this season.
They definitely struggle some. Playing a whole lot of freshmen. Subbing a lot. The upper classmen have looked pretty great so far, but the freshmen are taking some lumps.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Cool, they still managed to win 2 natties and dominated Bama for one of them since you started talking sheet.

Nice consolation for UGA and leaves you with egg on face:ROFLMAO:
You have the IQ of a turnip. “Egg on the face” would only occur if I guaranteed an Alabama NC. I didn’t. “Egg on the face” is when you proclaim that UGA will steam roll everyone unchallenged only to get stomped by Alabama…..again and again.

“Egg on the face” results in a person being so embarrassed and broken that they disappear from message boards. #DatsYouDiddyBoy

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
You have the IQ of a turnip. “Egg on the face” would only occur if I guaranteed an Alabama NC. I didn’t. “Egg on the face” is when you proclaim that UGA will steam roll everyone unchallenged only to get stomped by Alabama…..again and again.

“Egg on the face” results in a person being so embarrassed and broken that they disappear from message boards. #DatsYouDiddyBoy
Link to where I made any proclamations or guaranteed UGA would beat Bama/win a natty?

It’s crazy how you’ve just revised history all I did was “think” anything. I never made any proclamations or guarantees Billiam.

dp rtr

May 1, 2023
It’s cool. I can just withdraw margin from my brokerage account as cash and only pay 6.75% apy which is significantly lower than the average credit card interest rate :ROFLMAO:
Yikes. Not sure who would admit that either. You don’t just have large amount of cash hanging around as an emergency fund? #430CreditScoreactions

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Link to where I made any proclamations or guaranteed UGA would beat Bama/win a natty?

It’s crazy how you’ve just revised history all I did was “think” anything. I never made any proclamations or guarantees Billiam.
It was on the other board, nitwit. “No one will challenge UGa!!!” “Look at how Bama struggled with UF!!! They can’t stay on the field with mighty UGA!!!” Don’t run from it now, Spineless. That is why you conveniently “disappeared” after losses to Alabama. You were proven to be a turnipseed and didn’t want to face the music.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Yikes. Not sure who would admit that either. You don’t just have large amount of cash hanging around as an emergency fund? #430CreditScoreactions
What did I admit?

I’m just saying since my credit sucks I still have access to a form of credit by way of margin.

I didn’t know the conversation had shifted from credit to cash reserves.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
It was on the other board, nitwit. “No one will challenge UGa!!!” “Look at how Bama struggled with UF!!! They can’t stay on the field with mighty UGA!!!” Don’t run from it now, Spineless. That is why you conveniently “disappeared” after losses to Alabama. You were proven to be a turnipseed and didn’t want to face the music.
You’re leaving out an extremely important caveat Billiam. I said that’s what I think.

You’re conflating me giving my opinion with me speaking in absolutes…

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
You “thought” so much of it that you disappeared out of embarrassment.
I didn’t disappear I showed up, made a thread, gave Bama props, and told you to talk all the sheet you want. Even told Hope and Pray that I’m eating crow instead of acting like I wasn’t talking sheet when he told responded to the thread accusing me of “groveling up”

Ichabod

Aug 16, 2022
Hard to really say because of how much we’ve rotated. I’ve enjoyed the safety play so far. But we’re just hella young.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
I didn’t disappear I showed up, made a thread, gave Bama props, and told you to talk all the sheet you want. Even told Hope and Pray that I’m eating crow instead of acting like I wasn’t talking sheet when he told responded to the thread accusing me of “groveling up”
After months of talking sh*t, you made one post and disappeared….only to show back up after the rematch went UGA’s way. I know you want to distance yourself from being a Spineless Diddy Boy, but thems the facts. You did the same last year except you only showed back up after Saban retired. That is no coincidence. That is who you are. It is shameful and everyone thinks you are a joke because of it, but you can’t change who you are. Just own it, Diddy Boy.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
It was a $1 a month at that time.
I’m totally biased on this by the way
Life got in the way DC. That $1 could have went to more pressing needs. It had absolutely nothing to do with the result of the SECCG. That $1 became available once again only on the day Saban retired. Crazy, huh?

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
After months of talking sh*t, you made one post and disappeared….only to show back up after the rematch went UGA’s way. I know you want to distance yourself from being a Spineless Diddy Boy, but thems the facts. You did the same last year except you only showed back up after Saban retired. That is no coincidence. That is who you are. It is shameful and everyone thinks you are a joke because of it, but you can’t change who you are. Just own it, Diddy Boy.
K…

_DC

Aug 7, 2023
Life got in the way DC. That $1 could have went to more pressing needs. It had absolutely nothing to do with the result of the SECCG. That $1 became available once again only on the day Saban retired. Crazy, huh?
Should I fire up a Sarah McLachlan song?

Latest posts