Seems to be a 'Buzz-Saw' awaiting UGA in Tuscaloosa!

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
All I know is if UGA wins I’m never gonna let you live it down. I’m sheetposting you every single day. Constantly reminding you how UGA beat Bama’s azz again.

Get ready…
“GeT rEaDy!!!!”……could you be any more cringe? You will just disappear again like the spineless weasel that you are.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Like I said, if UGA wins you’re gonna feel my wrath gump fanboy.

When I get done with you, you’re gonna disappear for a month.

I’m going to make you hate me more than you do now if UGA wins. You better hope they don’t…
It at least seems like you’ve learned your lesson about running that mouth and making iron clad predictions before the game. My work here is done lol.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
It at least seems like you’ve learned your lesson about running that mouth and making iron clad predictions before the game. My work here is done lol.
I think UGA will win that’s my prediction, I never speak in absolutes when it comes to UGA. Everything is “imo” which I’m entitled to. It’s not my fault that my predictions get you worked up.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Of course if UGA loses I will. If they win, ima going to make you hate me even more. Get ready…
Kobe Bryant GIF

Da Gump God

Aug 29, 2024
I’m soft, UGA is 48-2 over their last 50 and favored to win their 3rd natty in 4 years.

We’ve already established this, just get ready if UGA wins…

I’m soft, UGA is 48-2 over their last 50 and favored to win their 3rd natty in 4 years.

We’ve already established this, just get ready if UGA wins…
Yeah, those 2 losses have you steadily using the word 'IF'

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Yeah, those 2 losses have you steadily using the word 'IF'
I can’t predict the future. I think UGA will win no doubt but I could be wrong.

Im not about to type I know they’ll win because I don’t. So of course I’m going to preface my take with “if”. What’s wrong with not speaking in absolutes?

Da Gump God

Aug 29, 2024
Nothing in my post hints at me living vicarious. There is no “we” or “us”, just “UGA and “their”. You’re just coping…Just be ready if UGA wins
48-2 and steadily using that 'IF' word again! Them 2 losses got ya shook like dice!

Last edited:

Da Gump God

Aug 29, 2024
I can’t predict the future. I think UGA will win no doubt but I could be wrong.

Im not about to type I know they’ll win because I don’t. So of course I’m going to preface my take with “if”. What’s wrong with not speaking in absolutes?
Not speaking in absolutes with a 48-2 record, being favored to win 3 of 4 National Titles, the supposed Kang of College Football as the HC, a Heisman favored QB but then wanna pop $**t 'IF' they win is certified, 'Bish Made' Behavior!

YOU SCARED!

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
48-2 and steadily using that 'IF' word again! Them2 losses got ya shook like dice!
I can’t see the future so yeah I use “if”, groundbreaking revelation you’ve made there.

Yeah, you’re right 48-2 and b2b natties has me disgruntled than a mofo

Last edited:

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Not speaking in absolutes with a 48-2 record, being favored to win 3 of 4 National Titles, the supposed Kang of College Football as the HC, a Heisman favored QB but then wanna pop $**t 'IF' they win is certified, 'Bish Made' Behavior!

YOU SCARED!
Cry more:ROFLMAO:

Latest posts