Sitting out this football season until I am paid to attend

Mud84

Oct 14, 2012
free beer lol GIF by Action Point

Reactions: horshack.sixpack

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
Let's contact the Bulldog Club and start negotiations for our contracts. We need a good agent and some counter offers from other teams to strengthen our bargaining position. I'm excited to move from amateur fan to professional fan!

Reactions: onewoof

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Let's contact the Bulldog Club and start negotiations for our contracts. We need a good agent and some counter offers from other teams to strengthen our bargaining position. I'm excited to move from amateur fan to professional fan!
Happy to have you at the table of negotiations. We will earn our fair share of the revenue share

NukeDogg

Mar 15, 2022
not to hijack the thread, but I have always wondered who these guys are at NFL games that are "professional fans". I'm thinking of Fireman Ed/Fred for the Jets....the whistle helmet guy at all the Saints games...the guys that face paint and wear the spiked shoulder pads at Raider games. Who are these people, what are their day jobs, how much $ are they pumping into this, etc.

I could be that guy, for the right price...

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login