Skenes

MisledAlarm92

Nov 2, 2022
Which one of these insufferable pieces of $h!+ is Stallion?
Who Is That Jeremy Renner GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Honestly, I think the plan is to pitch him tonight, run up the score early an beat WF. then start Floyd on Saturday and Hurd on Sunday and if needed, skenes on Monday. Although there are some rumbling that weather could be bad Saturday so they move back the series a day to Sunday.

A good coach would definitely plan to run up the score on the #1 team in the country, because that's the logical expectation.

You seem to no a lot about beisbol.

MisledAlarm92

Nov 2, 2022
A good coach would definitely plan to run up the score on the #1 team in the country, because that's the logical expectation.

You seem to no a lot about beisbol.
Yeah, I just learned that apparently points matter when playing a game, and that the team with the most points wins. Which I guess explains why MooU isn’t in the tourney, unfortunate really

• Haha
Reactions: CapitalcityTiger21

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
Yeah, I just learned that apparently points matter when playing a game, and that the team with the most points wins. Which I guess explains why MooU isn’t in the tourney, unfortunate really
not "points"... you mean "runs".

Yall not big baseball guys?

Reactions: Darryl Steight

Eleven Bravo

Aug 31, 2018
you want to see real crash and burn. Let's check back after Arnett's first season. Jesus this ms state team is going to be god awful
Surely there’s a cock$uckers anonymous meeting somewhere right now. You need to get there ASAP, because you definitely belong there. Anyone who is a true fan of a school with a team playing in Omaha right now should be in Omaha this very minute. I’m sure that you are one of those LSPoo fans who never attended a single class there-like 99% of their fans. The fact that your worthless a$$ is here running your mouth at this point in time tells me all I need to know about you. You are a walking, talking example of why siblings should never procreate. Tell your daddy to stop 17 ing his sister, you inbred POS…..

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
Imagine having your team currently in Omaha, while having the best pitcher in college baseball throwing in less than 3 hours with a trip to the national championship on the line, and instead of getting ready for the biggest game for your program since 2017, you're spending that time on another team's message board. But you're the ones living rEnT FrEe, of course...
I dislike a troll as much as the next guy but what exactly does he need to do to get ready for the game? Do you think you’re talking to skenes here?

CapitalCityTiger21

Jul 26, 2022
Surely there’s a cock$uckers anonymous meeting somewhere right now. You need to get there ASAP, because you definitely belong there. Anyone who is a true fan of a school with a team playing in Omaha right now should be in Omaha this very minute. I’m sure that you are one of those LSPoo fans who never attended a single class there-like 99% of their fans. The fact that you’re worthless a$$ is here running your mouth at this point in time tells me all I need to know about you. You are a walking, talking example of why siblings should never procreate. Tell your daddy to stop 17 ing his sister, you inbred POS…..
Woah bud calm down it was a slow day work lol

CapitalCityTiger21

Jul 26, 2022
Surely there’s a cock$uckers anonymous meeting somewhere right now. You need to get there ASAP, because you definitely belong there. Anyone who is a true fan of a school with a team playing in Omaha right now should be in Omaha this very minute. I’m sure that you are one of those LSPoo fans who never attended a single class there-like 99% of their fans. The fact that your worthless a$$ is here running your mouth at this point in time tells me all I need to know about you. You are a walking, talking example of why siblings should never procreate. Tell your daddy to stop 17 ing his sister, you inbred POS…..
Didn’t mean to get your panties in wad

Reactions: MisledAlarm92

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I dislike a troll as much as the next guy but what exactly does he need to do to get ready for the game? Do you think you’re talking to skenes here?
I spent most of the day being busy and just got to the board. I wondered WTF is going on? Don't we play the inbred Cajuns in September?

ETA - it's been one hell of a pitching performance by both teams

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
In spite of the typical tiger toolsheds currently here showing their (or is it actually singular?) intelligence, I'm gonna feel sorry for whichever team loses this one. What a matchup.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
The Corn Dogs have come out, and makes it hard to pull for them.
That's a lot because I cannot stand these Wake Forest cocky ********. You would think they have been a top college baseball team for years, the way they act. Honestly, I can't remember when they have recently been at the top of anything in any sport in the past decade.

The fact that LSU is matching them on the mound is crazy

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
That's a lot because I cannot stand these Wake Forest cocky ********. You would think they have been a top college baseball team for years, the way they act. Honestly, I can't remember when they have recently been at the top of anything in any sport in the past decade.

Well, their women just won the golf national championship we were trying to win.

But that doesn't count to real men.

CapitalCityTiger21

Jul 26, 2022

Hey it was a great game regardless. But Let’s GEAUX Tigers !!!

MisledAlarm92

Nov 2, 2022
You seem pretty pressed. must suck when all of your teams don't see the postseason on a regular basis. Kinda sus how you love talking about incest. pretty weird bro

• Haha
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login