Skenes

CapitalCityTiger21

Jul 26, 2022
I'm back and it's all clear now. A couple of self-proclaimed Vet Techs are likely just dudes who clean up cat **** and jackoff horses all day. Y'all need a daddy, daddy Skenes I guess, and to talk **** on someone else's message board to provide meaning and joy to your sad, insignificant lives. I'll make some calls to see if I can get your daddy Skenes to read some bedtime stories to you. It'll do you some good.
Would you do that please. It would make my day. Maybe daddy tommy tanks can tuck me in too

Reactions: MisledAlarm92

CapitalCityTiger21

Jul 26, 2022
You sound unhinged bro. Did it take you a couple hours to come up with that yourself, or do you still need a ghostwriter for your comebacks?
I feel ya man. We'll find a daddy figure for you. I'll be that guy here if you keep posting weak shite.
@MisledAlarm92 We got a real tough guy here. I think our guy Podgy wants to your daddy after all this weak shite talk

• Haha
Reactions: MisledAlarm92

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
BTW, I have an old cat. He likely needs a urine and stool sample cause it's been a while. Can y'all do that? That's your skill set, right? Which one of you is the expert on taking feline stool samples?

CapitalCityTiger21

Jul 26, 2022
BTW, I have an old cat. He likely needs a urine and stool sample cause it's been a while. Can y'all do that? That's your skill set, right? Which one of you is the expert on taking feline stool samples?
Visit our website
@MisledAlarm92 If this guy visits our clinic, will you let me know. I'll really show him who his daddy is

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
Don't be late either. I'm counting on you and there may be a tip involved. Taking the wife to Jubans tonight. Haven't had the redfish Adrian in a while. Wear scrubs to look professional.

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
Y’all remember that time when some on here insisted that UT fans were the worst? Yeaaaaaaah, again, they can’t touch the douchiness of those LSUx swamp *****.

But it’s gotta sting knowing no matter how the next few days pan out, they just couldn’t conquer lil ole MS State in baseball. At home. In their sad stadium.

Plus, one of the most popular QBs in the nfll chose lil ole MS State over his childhood team. Yeah, them Bobby Boucher bitches are as ornery as their alligators.

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
FYI. Some advice: don't post where you work. You may have pissed off some people, not me cause I don't really give a damn, who could post a bunch of bad reviews online that hurt your careers. You're trying to have a little fun and so was I. Don't do anything to mess up your livelihood or ruin a business. America is weird right now. I'll give y'all a break and not reply again. BTW, your douchbaggery and truly lame posts haven't turned me against LSU, my second favorite SEC team. I got an LSU med school grad for a wife and some cool LSU fans for friends. But you two are stereotypes. Cheers.

Last edited:

Eleven Bravo

Aug 31, 2018
Y’all remember that time when some on here insisted that UT fans were the worst? Yeaaaaaaah, again, they can’t touch the douchiness of those LSUx swamp *****.

But it’s gotta sting knowing no matter how the next few days pan out, they just couldn’t conquer lil ole MS State in baseball. At home. In their sad stadium.

Plus, one of the most popular QBs in the nfll chose lil ole MS State over his childhood team. Yeah, them Bobby Boucher bitches are as ornery as their alligators.
Yeah, their stadium does suck. My brother-in-law worked at the lsu vet school for over 40 years. He recently retired and they threw him a huge send-off party. The hors de overs sucked-along with their women. I swear, those gals haven’t seen a “real” man in like, forever. We made sure that the ones that needed “servicing” got “serviced” haha. Evidently the “girly men” at ls and u don’t provide that service-at all……a bunch of **** for sure….

• Haha
Reactions: IBleedMaroonDawg

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
Yeah, their stadium does suck. My brother-in-law worked at the lsu vet school for over 40 years. He recently retired and they threw him a huge send-off party. The hors de overs sucked-along with their women. I swear, those gals haven’t seen a “real” man in like, forever. We made sure that the ones that needed “servicing” got “serviced” haha. Evidently the “girly men” at ls and u don’t provide that service-at all……a bunch of **** for sure….
It’s hard to service a woman when you’re servicing a corn dog.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Every MLB team cares enough about the arms they pay for and protect not to throw a guy over 120 pitches.

LSU has thrown Skenes over 120 pitches three times this year. I think that says all that needs to be said.

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
Every MLB team cares enough about the arms they pay for and protect not to throw a guy over 120 pitches.

LSU has thrown Skenes over 120 pitches three times this year. I think that says all that needs to be said.
They’re determined to get as much out of him as they can, while they can. #ROI

Reactions: onewoof

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
I'd be more concerned in this heat pitching him that hard right before draft. He goes out later this week and does the same thing snd his arm goes out bye bye pay day. This close to draft I wouldn't want to do anything to jeopardize that. Unless lsu is paying me nil and told me I have to.

That’s not even remotely a concern. MLB doesn’t even give a crap about TJ anymore. Gunnar Hoglund, Landon Sims, and JT Ginn are all prime examples of this. All were either 1st round picks or 2nd round picks that got 1st round money while already having had surgery and being in rehab. And that’s just guys from MS schools in the past 2 years.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login