Skenes

CapitalCityTiger21

Jul 26, 2022
Why are you guys so obsessed with us LSU fans and our team? I mean you guys literally made a thread about how our players looked like Elmer Fudd :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: MisledAlarm92

MisledAlarm92

Nov 2, 2022
It must suck to be a Miss state fan, imagine being a flash in the pan and being one of the worst teams in baseball. I can't imagine that sort of crash and burn

MisledAlarm92

Nov 2, 2022
I would say it's nice to live rent free in Miss fans' heads, but there is not much room with all the other teams in your heads.

NukeDogg

Mar 15, 2022
Imagine having your team currently in Omaha, while having the best pitcher in college baseball throwing in less than 3 hours with a trip to the national championship on the line, and instead of getting ready for the biggest game for your program since 2017, you're spending that time on another team's message board. But you're the ones living rEnT FrEe, of course...

MisledAlarm92

Nov 2, 2022
Imagine having your team currently in Omaha, while having the best pitcher in college baseball throwing in less than 3 hours with a trip to the national championship on the line, and instead of getting ready for the biggest game for your program since 2017, you're spending that time on another team's message board. But you're the ones living rEnT FrEe, of course...
First off, I'm not on the team so why would I be preparing for the game? :ROFLMAO: Second, y'all have about 4 active threads talking about Skenes and our coach and LSU in general even going so far as to compare your AD to ours. y'all have little brother complex and it's showing

• Haha
Reactions: CapitalcityTiger21

NukeDogg

Mar 15, 2022
First off, I'm not on the team so why would I be preparing for the game? :ROFLMAO: Second, y'all have about 4 active threads talking about Skenes and our coach and LSU in general even going so far as to compare your AD to ours. y'all have little brother complex and it's showing
4 active threads?!?! Oh the utter disrespect!

Surprise surprise - it's a sports message board, and we're talking about sports. We have no sports going on at the moment, but you do, so we talk about them. If it were me in your situation (and it was 2 years ago), I'd be in Omaha pre-gaming with half the state of MS, but if you enjoy spending this time hawking other fanbases boards in case your beloved Tigers get mentioned, then you do you...

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
2009: last championship

It's been difficult watching other SEC schools win it all from "the best modern day championship college baseball program"

That's when the iphone 3G was a thing. Wow.

CapitalCityTiger21

Jul 26, 2022
Bounced back pretty nice. Felt great playing in the sec title last season.
Coach O did hoist a national trophy too. Something that's never coming to starkvegas
You remember this Tiger don't ya
Lets Go Yes GIF by ESPN

• Haha

CapitalCityTiger21

Jul 26, 2022

Surprise surprise - it's a sports message board, and we're talking about sports. We have no sports going on at the moment, but you do, so we talk about them. If it were me in your situation (and it was 2 years ago), I'd be in Omaha pre-gaming with half the state of MS, but if you enjoy spending this time hawking other fanbases boards in case your beloved Tigers get mentioned, then you do you...
Y'all the ones who make it so easy to do it with a free site. Why is it like that lol

MisledAlarm92

Nov 2, 2022

We just know how Miss state fans are, allergic to success. how were y'all this year? I don't remember see y'all in the post season

• Haha

MisledAlarm92

Nov 2, 2022
Props to them for landing Issac Smith and JJ Harrell. That NIL pull probably costs half the harvest of this seasons plant
it was either that or keep the best players on a bad basebal team. Why do I keep getting ads on this site about Miss state baseball players in the transfer portal, y'all must must love advertising L

CapitalCityTiger21

Jul 26, 2022
Is that supposed to be an endorsement? LOL

Shouldn't you guys be pregaming? Surely there are weiners needing to be rolled in corn meal somewhere.
When he comes to Davis Wade with a crowd of roughly 120,00 singing Callin StarkVegas and you guys cause a literal earthquake then we'll talk. Until then, yes it's and endorsement

• Haha

pseudonym

Oct 6, 2022
Does LSU limit him to 80ish pitches tonight, planning to use him vs. Florida on Monday?

Obviously, it depends on the situation, but let's say LSU is leading 4-0 in the 6th inning with Skenes at 80 pitches. Do they leave him in?

For reference, Bednar threw 97 pitches in his 2nd game vs. Texas, taken out in the 7th of a tied game. He had an extra day of rest between games 1 and 2 compared to Skenes. He also threw fewer pitches in game 1 compared to Skenes (108 vs. 123).

MisledAlarm92

Nov 2, 2022
Does LSU limit him to 80ish pitches tonight, planning to use him vs. Florida on Monday?

Obviously, it depends on the situation, but let's say LSU is leading 4-0 in the 6th inning with Skenes at 80 pitches. Do they leave him in?

For reference, Bednar threw 97 pitches in his 2nd game vs. Texas, taken out in the 7th of a tied game. He had an extra day of rest between games 1 and 2 compared to Skenes. He also threw fewer pitches in game 1 compared to Skenes (108 vs. 123).
Honestly, I think the plan is to pitch him tonight, run up the score early an beat WF. then start Floyd on Saturday and Hurd on Sunday and if needed, skenes on Monday. Although there are some rumbling that weather could be bad Saturday so they move back the series a day to Sunday.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login