Skenes

CapitalCityTiger21

Jul 26, 2022
This is the least surprising thing I've seen or will see on this board all day.
Okay boomer, Friday's are pretty slow in most jobs, let alone in the city of the school that is headed to a national championship. It's especially easy to call in when you were out drinking and watching the game with your boss who is also not in the office today lol

Reactions: MisledAlarm92

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
Okay boomer, Friday's are pretty slow in most jobs, let alone in the city of the school that is headed to a national championship. It's especially easy to call in when you were out drinking and watching the game with your boss who is also not in the office today lol
You are totally bossing life dude. Okay boomer is so original and new to me. Did you make that up on your own? Can I steal that to totally boss another message board?

"It's especially easy to call in when you were out drinking and watching the game with your boss who is also not in the office today lol"

Now that I think about it, it likely is easy for you and, because you added the lol, I now realize it's funny too. You have a lot to brag about. Well done.

"daddy skenes" Man do I love it so when a college student is called daddy by an adoring fan. But, no daddy Tommy? Skenes shouldn't be the only one you call daddy.

Thanks for sharing and high five.

CapitalCityTiger21

Jul 26, 2022
You are totally bossing life dude. Okay boomer is so original and new to me. Did you make that up on your own? Can I steal that to totally boss another message board?

"It's especially easy to call in when you were out drinking and watching the game with your boss who is also not in the office today lol"

Now that I think about it, it likely is easy for you and, because you added the lol, I now realize it's funny too. You have a lot to brag about. Well done.

"daddy skenes" Man do I love it so when a college student is called daddy by an adoring fan. But, no daddy Tommy? Skenes shouldn't be the only one you call daddy.

@MisledAlarm92 look at this dude lol. Who knew it took zero effort to trigger a ms state fan. Man does this guy give off full Karen energy. He's probably boycotting bud light too. Real get off my yard energy.
I actually did invent the word "boomer" so feel free to use it at your disposal.
Tommy White is daddy
Thatcher Hurd is daddy
Jay Johnson is daddy
and can't forget about Daddy Crews and Daddy Morgan
High Five Nbc GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

• Haha

MisledAlarm92

Nov 2, 2022

First of all @CapitalcityTiger21, this guy seems like the largest buyer of budlight south of the great lakes. second off, that "ok boomer" comment must have touched a nerve with you, are you a boomer by chance? and don't y'all call LSU daddy every year? Do you even know how to sh*tpost? Pretty weak performance like your sports teams

• Haha
Reactions: CapitalcityTiger21

CapitalCityTiger21

Jul 26, 2022
First of all @CapitalcityTiger21, thios guy seems like the largest buyer of budlight south of the great lakes. second off, that "ok boomer" comment must have touched a nerve with you, are you a boomer by chance? and don't y'all call LSU daddy every year? Do you even know how to sh*tpost? Pretty weak performance like your sports teams
It's a message board lol and we got grown men crying bc they were called boomers. Clearly they can't shitttalk or anything remotely close. That's why the ring those damn cowbells

• Haha

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
You're totally, totally bossing it. I'm triggered. Immeasurably triggered. BTW, did you make that up one too? I'm gonna steal that too and boss another board and use "daddy" as much as possible. And a Bud Light reference. I gotta use that one too. You are just original and incredibly creative even after a night of drinking with the boss. Oh, I forgot Karen. I need that one in the arsenal too. Are you by any chance a college professor or K-12 teacher? We have so much to learn from you. You have gift.

Reactions: Dawgg

MisledAlarm92

Nov 2, 2022
You're totally, totally bossing it. I'm triggered. Immeasurably triggered. BTW, did you make that up one too? I'm gonna steal that too and boss another board and use "daddy" as much as possible. And a Bud Light reference. I gotta use that one too. You are just original and incredibly creative even after a night of drinking with the boss. Oh, I forgot Karen. I need that one in the arsenal too. Are you by any chance a college professor or K-12 teacher? We have so much to learn from you. You have gift.
Ummmmm, have you ever tried actually coming up with something clever or searing? Or are you just gonna parrot everything we say like a child? I honestly espected more from the MooU board believe it or not

• Haha

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
Ummmmm, have you ever tried actually coming up with something clever or searing? Or are you just gonna parrot everything we say like a child? I honestly espected more from the MooU board believe it or not
Bless your heart. I'm in awe. I'm stealing MooU too. Y'all are giving me so much much material.

• Haha
Reactions: WilCoDawg and Dawgg

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
Daddy, Bud Light, Triggered, MooU, Karen, down syndrome kid. One day, I'm gonna boss a message board. That day is coming. And I'm bringing a friend along for support too. I now know how this works.

Reactions: Dawgg

CapitalCityTiger21

Jul 26, 2022
Clearly we have nothing to teach you since you're so cultured on the young kids lingo these days.
High five bud

• Haha

CapitalCityTiger21

Jul 26, 2022
Daddy, Bud Light, Triggered, MooU, Karen, down syndrome kid. One day, I'm gonna boss a message board. That day is coming. And I'm bringing a friend along for support too. I now know how this works.
All is welcome at TheBengalTiger. It's $10 a month though so I hope that doesn't cut into bud light budget

• Haha

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
Even without daddy skenes, LSU still has daddy Tommy and Daddy Tre and daddy Jobert and some other daddies so those Florida Bud Light drinking, easily triggered down syndrome Karens bet watch out. Give 'em hell on those message boards.

• Haha

CapitalCityTiger21

Jul 26, 2022
Imagine being this much of a pushover, can't fathom that reality for myself
I think we may have actually ruined his day lmao. Bro has just been copying everything we are saying and not making any actual retaliation effort at all. I can picture him banging his cowbell against his tractor as he reads these.

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
Just curious, are you two LSU med school, law school or engineering school grads? It's hard to tell. I'm thinking maybe all three. There are so many genius-level posts from y'all. And after a night of drinking. Impressive.

CapitalCityTiger21

Jul 26, 2022
Even without daddy skenes, LSU still has daddy Tommy and Daddy Tre and daddy Jobert and some other daddies so those Florida Bud Light drinking, easily triggered down syndrome Karens bet watch out. Give 'em hell on those message boards.
Now we're talking. That's the spirit. It's just easier to here bc it's a free site and no mods. Any other board we would have been banned by now lmao

CapitalCityTiger21

Jul 26, 2022
Just curious, are you two LSU med school, law school or engineering school grads? It's hard to tell. I'm think maybe all three
Actually we're both LSU School of Veterinary Medicine, so please bring Bully down the next time he's feeling sick and we'll give that On3 discount

MisledAlarm92

Nov 2, 2022
More of this type comment. It brings laughter to the board. Many of your (or maybe it’s your buddy’s) other posts sound like you are wearing two popped collars. You’ve got potential, you just need guidance.
Like I'm not trying to be vindictive, we are looking to laugh and talk sh*t since the fans of ancient times :ROFLMAO:

CapitalCityTiger21

Jul 26, 2022
More of this type comment. It brings laughter to the board. Many of your (or maybe it’s your buddy’s) other posts sound like you are wearing two popped collars. You’ve got potential, you just need guidance.
Funnel money through OCH regional medical center and then you'll have my respect

• Haha

Eleven Bravo

Aug 31, 2018
I spent most of the day being busy and just got to the board. I wondered WTF is going on? Don't we play the inbred Cajuns in September?

ETA - it's been one hell of a pitching performance by both teams
“Inbred Cajuns” is redundant. There’s no such thing as “non-inbred Cajuns”. I know this firsthand from experience living in south Mississippi. We (unfortunately) have had a bunch of these people who have bought property in my vicinity. It’s bad for the property values in the neighborhood when they move in. It’s also tough on the deer population as these people shoot anything in sight.

Reactions: WilCoDawg

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
Like I'm not trying to be vindictive, we are looking to laugh and talk sh*t since the fans of ancient times :ROFLMAO:
I'm back and it's all clear now. A couple of self-proclaimed Vet Techs are likely just dudes who clean up cat **** and jackoff horses all day. Y'all need a daddy, daddy Skenes I guess, and to talk **** on someone else's message board to provide meaning and joy to your sad, insignificant lives. I'll make some calls to see if I can get your daddy Skenes to read some bedtime stories to you. It'll do you some good.

• Haha

MisledAlarm92

Nov 2, 2022
I'm back and it's all clear now. A couple of self-proclaimed Vet Techs are likely just dudes who clean up cat **** and jackoff horses all day. Y'all need a daddy, daddy Skenes I guess, and to talk **** on someone else's message board to provide meaning and joy to your sad, insignificant lives. I'll make some calls to see if I can get your daddy Skenes to read some bedtime stories to you. It'll do you some good.
You sound unhinged bro. Did it take you a couple hours to come up with that yourself, or do you still need a ghostwriter for your comebacks?

• Haha

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
I feel ya man. We'll find a daddy figure for you. I'll be that guy here if you keep posting weak shite.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login