So many people on here were creaming their pants to OM and Kiffin about a month ago.

TrueMaroonGrind

Jan 6, 2017
Don’t forget we played a much harder schedule. It always cracks me up people getting on here and losing their mind with 5 games to go. It’s college football. Nothing is what it seems.

Reactions: AFDawg

ckDOG

Dec 11, 2007
Lane is a good coach, but they were smoke and mirrors as a top 10 team. No doubt about it. That said, I'm still claiming tonight as a quality W. Just a shade behind last year's W over UK in Starkville.

Grover777

Nov 1, 2022
Don’t forget we played a much harder schedule. It always cracks me up people getting on here and losing their mind with 5 games to go. It’s college football. Nothing is what it seems.
Yea morons and losers comparing the #2 sos against the #55 sos

losing to Georgia, LSU and Bama on the road is just unthinkable for these frauds

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
But I’m confused. Do we get to count this as a quality win or does this somehow prove Leach sucks because we only won by 2 over a team that clearly sucks?

Reactions: Trojanbulldog19

Grover777

Nov 1, 2022
Ole miss is screwed, lane is gone and they are in the toilet. We should beat them by forty next year at home

Ibdancin

Feb 9, 2018
Turns out we finished ahead of them in the SEC standings and beat them in Oxford! And according to some of our own fans, we freaking suck.

Can you imagine where we would be if we had their schedule? Get vandy and the UK at home! That's a 10 win season baby!

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Turns out we finished ahead of them in the SEC standings and beat them in Oxford! And according to some of our own fans, we freaking suck.
They're creamng their pants over Will Rogers and Coach Leach returning because we won eight games came in third in the SEC West so we are still settling or just OK and now they have to wait a few days before they start putting them down. Oh wait, they're not waiting. Toads....

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
To be fair, Kiffin probably kept his playbook vanilla because he was prepping for the Iron Bowl Saturday.***

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login