STATE Bowl Game Thread

kired

Aug 22, 2008
Those two screwups were basically the same as turnovers. Lucky to get out of that

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
Almost looked like he got held then held to counter that. Should be viewed like getting blocked into a kicker in my biased view
It probably wouldn't have been flagged if the guy wasn't the only eligible receiver in that area.

Reactions: DesotoCountyDawg

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
The hold was a good call. The unsportsmanlike call was weak but I hate when we do **** like that anyway. Don't give the refs a reason to make that call.
It's a stretch calling a hold, he was trying to get to the quaterback and was just getting the tail back out of his way. I guess we could call him for having knock his *** out of the way of personal foul or something

You got admit their job officiating this game is junk ******** bush league

That personal foul taunting was the worst call I have seen this entire postseason. They need to change that to two different kinds of penalties and one just be a non-yardage foul because there were no was no physical contact. Still they can put down as a personal foul toward taking them out of the game instead.

POTUS

Sep 29, 2022
Would have liked to have seen a timeout at 2nd and 12. Take a beat and talk it over.

POTUS

Sep 29, 2022
Yeah we have time. Run a sluggo and make that high safety commit.

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
Would have liked to have seen a timeout at 2nd and 12. Take a beat and talk it over.
They need to save them so we can bitсh about them not using them during the inevitable two minute drill that this game comes down to.

Reactions: patdog

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
If we'll ever learn how to pump fake a throw and then throw it, he would get a touchdown. They are jumping every slant route.
The tipped passes are on Will. One of the first things you learn as a QB is using passing lanes and creating them with your eyes when they aren't there. A tipped pass is as frustrating to me as when he holds the ball too long. Neither should happen.

Reactions: Dawgg

WRFDog

Jan 2, 2023
We are going to lose a game in which our defense had 7 sacks because the QB stares down receivers until they are covered and refuses to throw it 15 yards downfield

Duggar Hall Desk

Mar 2, 2008
Not trying to start an argument, but what's the longest pass we've attempted in this game (other than the INT heave)?

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login