STATE Bowl Game Thread

lazlow

Jul 9, 2009
Neither offense is looking very good. Both teams defense is playing very well. It's gonna be a boring game. It's gonna take a turnover to change this game right now.
gotta give Illy the upperhand at this point......rodgers putting on a clinic

peewee.sixpack

Nov 4, 2014
I'm not saying this to sound critical, but I don't think I've ever seen a football player more terrified of taking a hit than Rogers
I’ve never seen anything like it in college ball. He is freaking terrified of taking a hit.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
I had a feeling we would suck the first half.

And Will is having to play and adjust by himself. I'm sorry but Spurrier Jr is a stand in OC today.

We should look better the second half. Defense needs to step up and get a take away

PBDog

Oct 1, 2021
A pick, but that’s basically a punt.

Wish we’d throw deep more. Those passes rarely get tipped.
You can’t be serious- we don’t throw deep because our QB can’t throw deep. And from the looks today he can’t throw it over 5’10 fat DLs

Reactions: peewee.sixpack

The Usual Suspect

Sep 1, 2011
That last interception by Will is one of the worst decisions I’ve ever seen him make. Stunning. Just cannot do that. Running left, attempts to throw across body to a man in double coverage.

XBLDawg

Mar 20, 2014
I had a feeling we would suck the first half.

And Will is having to play and adjust by himself. I'm sorry but Spurrier Jr is a stand in OC today.

We should look better the second half. Defense needs to step up and get a take away
Adjust to what? He has nearly 30 starts under his belt. It’s not like he hasn’t seen it all. The simple fact is he just sucks

Reactions: BigDawg0074
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login