STATE Bowl Game Thread

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
I think Forbes just said “this is a shiт show. I’m out.”

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
Geez, what is the injured player count up to now? MSU:5 Illinois: 0?

maroonmadman

Nov 7, 2010
This is starting to look like a 3 - 2 type game.
Agree with prevailing sentiment: Rogers looks like hot garbage.

As soon as I posted the above, they score. Hope our D can manage a TD somehow.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
It's less of a problem on this board than it is on other boards. But you're not allowed to be critical without getting attacked for it. You know this of course so I don't understand the line of questioning.
I don’t read any other boards so I wouldn’t know. It’s pretty regular on here to criticize Will Rogers.

Reactions: BigDawg0074

TrueMaroonGrind

Jan 6, 2017
It's less of a problem on this board than it is on other boards. But you're not allowed to be critical without getting attacked for it. You know this of course so I don't understand the line of questioning.
After the finish to this year be as critical as you want. The Egg Bowl broke me in regards to Rogers.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
I'm for whatever offense will move the dang ball. This is pathetic. Trying to run leach offense without leach is just dumb. Modified air raid sure. But we are hampered by qb and scheme right now.
I think it’s just like Bartoo said. Only person who has ever made the true air raid work was Leach. He’s also the only one who could make Rogers looks decent.

I think it’s obvious we will need to make a change now.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Adjust to what? He has nearly 30 starts under his belt. It’s not like he hasn’t seen it all. The simple fact is he just sucks
He's been emotional this game. And adjusting to not having the coach that called every play. Not making excuses, he's playing awful this half

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
There's also an interaction I saw between groups of fans at the egg bowl that I witnessed that's fresh on my mind too. There is definitely a church of Will Rogers in our fan base and all are expected to worship.
Speaking of churches, go hang around any Baptist church in Brandon. Talk about worshipping at the alter of Willie Boy. Even the Ole Miss fans do it.

My son had the nerve to say he had a limp arm a week ago, and some grown *** men (deacons) got butt hurt like a 12 year old girl.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login