STATE Bowl Game Thread

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
Speaking of churches, go hang around any Baptist church in Brandon. Talk about worshipping at the alter of Willie Boy. Even the Ole Miss fans do it.

My son had the nerve to say he had a limp arm a week ago, and some grown *** men (deacons) got butt hurt like a 12 year old girl.
Will's such a likeable young man that creates butt hurt amongst his loyalists and I've even seen stuff here that was too critical of him. I think his "noodle arm" is the lesser of the overall weakness he brings to an offense as many QB's have strong arms but couldn't hit the broad side of a barn. His lack of mobility, ability to take a hit and hang on to the ball, get outta trouble when the pocket breaks down or gain a few yards with his feet are far worse IMO. His limitations make it too easy on above average defenses and allows them to cover less parts of the field and tee off with no fear of the QB making them pay.

Bullldawg78

Aug 30, 2018

Such an explosive offense!

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Will's such a likeable young man that creates butt hurt amongst his loyalists and I've even seen stuff here that was too critical of him. I think his "noodle arm" is the lesser of the overall weakness he brings to an offense as many QB's have strong arms but couldn't hit the broad side of a barn. His lack of mobility, ability to take a hit and hang on to the ball, get outta trouble when the pocket breaks down or gain a few yards with his feet are far worse IMO. His limitations make it too easy on above average defenses and allows them to cover less parts of the field and tee off with no fear of the QB making them pay.
Agree. He also can’t read the defense, and he doesn’t feel pressure very well.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
It's revealing to see lurkers here that live and breathe to tear players down. If we turn it around the second half, we really need to call those losers out, it'll be hilarious

thatsbaseball

May 29, 2007
If you're trying to say Will just isn't a good enough athlete to "make a play"....I agree.

POTUS

Sep 29, 2022
It's revealing to see lurkers here that live and breathe to tear players down. If we turn it around the second half, we really need to call those losers out, it'll be hilarious
If we don’t, can we call you a loser?

Will played very poorly in the Egg Bowl and has played poorly so far in this game. Facts are facts. He could always play better and the criticism would disappear.

Duggar Hall Desk

Mar 2, 2008
After watching Sam Hartman up close and personal during his time at Wake Forest, I wouldn't mind stealing him from Notre Dame as a portal grab.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
It’s not just lurkers. Will deserves criticism for his play.

If he turns it around in the second half he should get credit. That obviously remains to be seen.

OopsICroomedmypants

Sep 29, 2022
Those aren’t players ——they’re employees
We should give them employee rating numbers, GS10 etc.
One of our employees needs a demotion and cut in pay. Most others are holding par and a few are having to dip into health insurance benefits.

Reactions: PBDog

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
Will has played like crap since the UK game if you take out ETSU. He plays like a True Freshman not like a 3 year starter. On top of that the inability to be any kind of a deep threat really limits the offense

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
If Will throws for 600 yards in the second half, he still deserves ridicule for his play so far. He's been flat out awful.

pseudonym

Oct 6, 2022
As bad as our offense played, only being down 4 is a plus.

We’ve asked a lot of our defense already, but we need a stop to start the 2nd half.

aTotal360

Nov 12, 2009
Let me add…Raymond James is kinda dumpy. It’s hot as balls. Rogers is missing reads. I should have worn sunscreen. The Illinois boys are out numbering us but are fairly cool for the most part. 80% of the Illini I’ve met live in the south (can’t blame them). And it’s hot as balls.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login