There is a China Spy balloon floating across U.S.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dorndawg

Sep 10, 2012
They said it's a wayward weather balloon. Guys, I think we have to give them the benefit of the doubt at this point.***

In seriousness, I imagine we're studying it pretty closely and can shoot it down any ol' time, or even lasso it maybe. Plus, I know their space joint is behind ours but don't they prolly have satelites for looking at our missiles and etc?

Reactions: msstatelp1

dorndawg

Sep 10, 2012
uh, source and relevance to this forum?
SPS is the World's Foremost Authority on all subjects. Our generals are anxiously refreshing, waiting on what the Pack comes up with.

I Dont Believe You Dr Strangelove GIF

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
They said it's a wayward weather balloon. Guys, I think we have to give them the benefit of the doubt at this point.***

In seriousness, I imagine we're studying it pretty closely and can shoot it down any ol' time, or even lasso it maybe. Plus, I know their space joint is behind ours but don't they prolly have satelites for looking at our missiles and etc?
They said they are not shooting it down because it would result in falling debris.

dorndawg

Sep 10, 2012
Probably gave it a key to the country as it crossed into our air space.
How do you picture a key to the country? Is it like a small key to a a safe at Ft Knox? Or a giant key, to some giant door? There's a lot of possibilities, really.

bullygrowl

Sep 29, 2022
Yea! Rumors are encouraged on this site. I can't believe someone would come on here and question anyone else!

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
I wasn't calling you out. that's baseball and I were calling out southern law dawg for calling you out.

Reactions: bullygrowl

MaxwellSmart

May 28, 2007
I read that there were concerns with shooting it down over not being sure what it could be carrying.

Reactions: FQDawg

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
It should have been shot down while it was over the water. If we did not know it was there, then someone should be fired today. If we did and let it get to where it is today someone should be fired. Stop ******* around with those Son of Bitches. China is not our friends and stop treating like they are. Our Southern Boarder is wide open. Our Northern Boarder is wide open and now our sky is wide open. We are weak! What is it going to take to get people eyes open to the fact China is the world's most evil country.

T-TownDawgg

Nov 4, 2015
I read that there were concerns with shooting it down over not being sure what it could be carrying.
1. DoD says it's carrying an undisclosed "payload".
2. Baloon possess navigational capabilities.
3. It's current altitude is 66,000 feet; I've heard numerous mutant ignorant inbred dubmasses calling radio shows all day saying they can't wait "fur it ta git dowyun hare, suh we kahn show baiden how truck-nut up when we take er aught wif are deer raffles"

Reactions: AROB44 and dorndawg

dorndawg

Sep 10, 2012
It should have been shot down while it was over the water. If we did not know it was there, then someone should be fired today. If we did and let it get to where it is today someone should be fired. Stop ******* around with those Son of Bitches. China is not our friends and stop treating like they are. Our Southern Boarder is wide open. Our Northern Boarder is wide open and now our sky is wide open. We are weak! What is it going to take to get people eyes open to the fact China is the world's most evil country.
1675458737301.png

msstatelp1

Aug 21, 2012
I'm sure there's reasons other than "debris" that we haven't shot it down. I also refuse to believe that we didn't know it was there. NORAD has some pretty significant tracking capabilities.

Reactions: dorndawg

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
Here comes the next COVID variant. ******
They probably spraying some secret chemical that you can't see or smell that will poison the ground so crops will not grow. We did shut down them buying that farmland. ********

DoggieDaddy13

Dec 23, 2017
We're probably tracking it and analyzing it. Like we do most everything they or any other country puts up in the air.
You wonder why the DOD let the press know? Or do you think the press or some Qanoner spotted it first?
Anyone want to take a wild guess on how much spy equipment we have in, around, over, under and above China right now?
Russia?
Sudan?
Bumbfuckistan?
We don't spend trillions on our military for the gold-plated toilets.

• Haha
Reactions: AROB44 and FQDawg

FQDawg

May 1, 2006
and we won't shoot it down? We are so weak.
We could have taken it out at any point and would have been well within our rights to do so. I'm sure there's a legitimate reason why we haven't that has nothing to do with being "weak." Just because that reason hasn't been made public doesn't mean that reason doesn't exist. I'm willing to give our military and/or national security folks the benefit of the doubt on this.

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022

Northern “boarder”?

6AAFE0AC-5CB0-4568-95B4-D752258F86BC.gif

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
The worst and most embarrassing thing about this whole deal is we probably aren't capable of shooting it down. A weather balloon got loose in Canada 25 years ago and the Canadian Air Force fired over 1000 rounds into it off the coast of Newfoundland. It continued across the Atlantic through Icelandic airspace and into Norway over the next week before it came down.

Badasss Balloon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login