There is a China Spy balloon floating across U.S.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
Have it on good authority that the balloon is carrying a payload of about 3-5 tons of very fine dusty Fentanyl powder which could cover several states once released into the upper wind currents. Guess they can't get it across the open southern border fast enough so, heck......bring it in the balloons cause Biden is weak and his whole family is in tight with the PRC's CCP. Let's Go Biden!!
Congratulations, Astro! You just won Alex Jones Bingo!

Reactions: FQDawg and dorndawg

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
So I'm curious, did Canada report the balloon when it was over its airspace? If so we should have had knowledge it was coming. That area it spent over Canada would have been a good op to bring it down without hurting any civilians.
We knew about it then, but I don't think we have the testicular fortitude to shoot it down and certainly the canucks don't. If Trump was in power, our reaction would be the same.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
So I'm curious, did Canada report the balloon when it was over its airspace? If so we should have had knowledge it was coming. That area it spent over Canada would have been a good op to bring it down without hurting any civilians.
It flew over Alaska first. I’m sure the Pentagon was aware of it then but until someone actually saw it they were keeping it quiet.

Just fly a U2 up to it and get the pilot to snap some photos with his phone.**

Reactions: Cantdoitsal

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
President John F Kennedy blockaded Cuba when they began to install Nuclear missiles from Nikita Khrushchev of Russia. Nothing fired or threatened to be fired. Just the proximity of the missiles caused the Bay of Pigs. Russia backed down when they saw Kennedy was serious and removed the missiles from Cuba. The war in Ukraine plus this balloon debacle NEVER would have happened under a Trump presidency. Thanks Joe!......and Hunter for compromising us to the Kings in the East.
Yeah, none of that has anything to do with what I asked. My main takeaway from that is we needed a Democrat to keep Russia in check.

Reactions: FQDawg

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
We knew about it then, but I don't think we have the testicular fortitude to shoot it down and certainly the canucks don't. If Trump was in power, our reaction would be the same.
We've known about it since it got into the Aleution Islands tracking towards Canada. Trump woulda shot the schit down in AK.

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
They didnt have an issue releasing Covid on the world. Covid was a test run as well.
Covid is basically double the flu, it barely put a dent in the population. An EMP, that crippled the entire country (which I don't think is possible), would probably result in the death of 3/4s of our population in a year. Most would die from starvation, disease and suicide.

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
Yeah, none of that has anything to do with what I asked. My main takeaway from that is we needed a Democrat to keep Russia in check.
Yea, like cancelling Keystone and giving the go ahead for Nordstream? Which was A$$ Opposite of Trump's policies? Forget how Trump blasted Germany for making Oil Deals with Russia? Or do you still rely on your copy of The Steele Dossier and Adam Schiff?

Johnnie Come Lately

Nov 4, 2022
President John F Kennedy blockaded Cuba when they began to install Nuclear missiles from Nikita Khrushchev of Russia. Nothing fired or threatened to be fired. Just the proximity of the missiles caused the Bay of Pigs. Russia backed down when they saw Kennedy was serious and removed the missiles from Cuba. The war in Ukraine plus this balloon debacle NEVER would have happened under a Trump presidency. Thanks Joe!......and Hunter for compromising us to the Kings in the East.
If you are going to make ridiculous comparisons, at least try to get the historical narrative correct. The Cuban Missile Crisis did not cause the Bay of Pigs invasion. If anything, it was the other way around. The Bay of Pigs fiasco occurred a year before and likely had a hand in convincing Castro to host Soviet nuclear weapons on Cuban soil.

ETA - you are correct that the war in Ukraine would not have happened under a Trump presidency. Russia still would have invaded, but it would have been over rather quickly, as support from the United States would have been negligible.

MrKotter

Aug 22, 2012
It is truly amazing what 2 years of a Democrat run government can do.

Cost of living
Inflation
Interest rates
Illegal immigrants
International perception and debacles

We look like weak *** limp diCks, and Russia and China now have the stones to try us. I hope we make it to 2024. Probably won’t matter bc these large cities in swing states have it rigged anyway.
I don’t care for Biden either, but the government and military have been pretty transparent with their decision making here.
Don't be so gullible

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
If you are going to make ridiculous comparisons, at least try to get the historical narrative correct. The Cuban Missile Crisis did not cause the Bay of Pigs invasion. If anything, it was the other way around. The Bay of Pigs fiasco occurred a year before and likely had a hand in convincing Castro to host Soviet nuclear weapons on Cuban soil.

ETA - you are correct that the war in Ukraine would not have happened under a Trump presidency. Russia still would have invaded, but it would have been over rather quickly, as support from the United States would have been negligible.
Correct on Kennedy, Bay of Pigs and Missile Crisis. Wrong on Trump and Russia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login