There is a China Spy balloon floating across U.S.

Status
Not open for further replies.

blacklistedbully

Apr 9, 2010
We could probably burn out any sensors on it with a laser if we wanted to. China has spy satellites that can see just about anything they want to, so I think this a propaganda tool rather than anything with a significant strategic ability.
They have long been considered a serious threat, not just for spying, but potentially as a delivery vehicle for chemical/biological/radioactive payloads. This could well be a test run by China to see how we react.

If you think that is crazy, then you probably don't know the Japanese in WW2 had something similar they considered releasing against us, but came up with it too late.

One of the similar plans was Operation Cherry Blossoms At Night. A plan to release Bubonic Plague on us.

Another they actually used, but too little too late were their "Killer Balloons".
https://www.history.com/news/attack-of-japans-killer-wwii-balloons-70-years-ago

https://web.mst.edu/~rogersda/forensic_geology/Japenese vengenance bombs new.htm

Is it really so hard to believe China, a country that has not hid their desire to surpass us as the dominant superpower, and have stated long ago they know war with us in inevitable, has made advancements on the Japanese capabilities of 80 years ago? Is it hard to believe a Communist Gov't that shows no concern for the lives of their own people would have no qualms about killing ours?

But you libs go right ahead and do what you do...try to paint those of us who know better as some kind of kooks. The rest of us will just recall the total BS doom & gloom predictions your "climate alarmists" made over the past 20-to 50 years, no doubt that you fervently believed and perhaps even protested about, & we'll have yet another chuckle about how they didn't come close to the truth.

Last edited:

Ibdancin

Feb 9, 2018
Political post. People on both sides are saying we should have already taken it down. The question is why have we not!

Reactions: WilCoDawg

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
At one point I would have been willing to give the military / national security the benefit of the doubt, but not right now. Not with the way the southern border is wide open; not with the way the Afghanistan withdrawal was handled; not with the way the Ukraine / Russia was is being handled; not with all the info on the Hunter Biden laptop that has so many connections to China, Russia, and Ukraine.

I have an extremely hard time trusting any of em (Rs and Ds) and anything that comes out of DC. They are basically a big uniparty and they are all getting richer and richer and more and more powerful and looking to take more and more from the middle class.

Hunter Biden's laptop? Shirley he's not dumb enough to admit it was his before our unwavering Leftists had completed and posted a the small novel to publish here exonerating him for smacking those hookers on the *** before snorting a couple of lines off their cracks.

• Haha
Reactions: WilCoDawg

blacklistedbully

Apr 9, 2010
Sometime soon, you should read about how the US exited that country. You will need to go back a few years since the withdrawal spanned 2 presidents.
What a disasterous war to have both started and ended.
LOL Factcheck.org. Man libs LOVE that liberal-run partisan "fact-checker". Most "fact-checkers" are utter BS.

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
Real question... how many times has the US military actually “shot something down” over US airspace?

AstroDog

Oct 5, 2022
Yeah and that's BS. We took out our on Sat. It's crossed the Mid west where populations are not an issue. That's BS.
Have it on good authority that the balloon is carrying a payload of about 3-5 tons of very fine dusty Fentanyl powder which could cover several states once released into the upper wind currents. Guess they can't get it across the open southern border fast enough so, heck......bring it in the balloons cause Biden is weak and his whole family is in tight with the PRC's CCP. Let's Go Biden!!

Reactions: theoriginalSALTYdog

AstroDog

Oct 5, 2022
Real question... how many times has the US military actually “shot something down” over US airspace?
President John F Kennedy blockaded Cuba when they began to install Nuclear missiles from Nikita Khrushchev of Russia. Nothing fired or threatened to be fired. Just the proximity of the missiles caused the Bay of Pigs. Russia backed down when they saw Kennedy was serious and removed the missiles from Cuba. The war in Ukraine plus this balloon debacle NEVER would have happened under a Trump presidency. Thanks Joe!......and Hunter for compromising us to the Kings in the East.

M R DAWGS

Apr 13, 2018
It is truly amazing what 2 years of a Democrat run government can do.

Cost of living
Inflation
Interest rates
Illegal immigrants
International perception and debacles

We look like weak *** limp diCks, and Russia and China now have the stones to try us. I hope we make it to 2024. Probably won’t matter bc these large cities in swing states have it rigged anyway.

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
Sometime soon, you should read about how the US exited that country. You will need to go back a few years since the withdrawal spanned 2 presidents.
What a disasterous war to have both started and ended.
Amazing how some hafta resort to "Factcheck" Leftist BS to justify an impeachable offense that Left behind dead Marines in its path and $85B in war toys to terrorists.

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
It's over Alabama now. I'm sort of interested in seeing what the purpose of a spy balloon is. China has satellites and spies all over this country and around the world. What's a spy balloon going to reveal that other espionage activities aren't? Is China our enemy? Chi comms act in what they perceive to be their own best interests, don't expect them to spend 20 years and trillions in Afghanistan, and so do we. Countries have different interests. It's just that we have powerful interest groups lobbying our government to do what they want and claim it's in America's best interests to do so.

Attachments

• 325085755_2180571325467156_714804290036399977_n.jpg
    325085755_2180571325467156_714804290036399977_n.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

HailStout

Jan 4, 2020
I don’t care for Biden either, but the government and military have been pretty transparent with their decision making here. Most people i know talked crap about people hating every decision trump made without even thinking through what he did. They just hated his decisions because they hated trump. The country has turned into a kettle meet pot situation. Biden is a terrible president, doesnt mean that EVERYTHING he does is the worst thing ever.

Reactions: Ghostman and Dawgg

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
I'm gonna watch Newsmax or listen to talk radio to see what people I trust say about it and then repeat their opinions and slogans in a way that involves a hint of paranoia and focuses on the worst possible and imagined outcomes. I mean, I'm gonna watch MSNBC to see what people I trust say about it and then repeat their opinions and slogans in a way that involves a hint of paranoia and focuses on the worst possible and imagined outcomes. One of those.

thatsbaseball

May 29, 2007
Maybe the Chinese are checking the air above America to prove their new coal plants aren't polluting our air as much as John Kerry hoped they would.

Reactions: Cantdoitsal

MrKotter

Aug 22, 2012
Political post. People on both sides are saying we should have already taken it down. The question is why have we not!
Look who's on china's payroll and there's your answer. Plenty of politicians and military officials with fat accounts with China's national bank. This administration has been bought and sold and China has the receipts

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
Team Biden's known about this balloon since it crossed thru the Aleution Islands then thru Canada before it got to Montana. Politicians taking money from China is nothing new as the DNC had to return $50MM to the Chi-Com Military during Clinton once it was discovered then about a month later we found out China had our satellite technology. It's no secret why Team Biden withdrew Trump's China Initiative that tracked Chinese money going into our educational systems designed to promote Chinese Interests. Univ of Penn, where Biden had his Penn Biden Center received millions from China and they were instrumental in lobbying congress and Team Biden to drop the China Initiative to keep their dark money dark so China could continue on business as usual. Joe got over $900K in 2 years from Univ of Penn once his Penn Biden center was set up for a few speeches he made there. This Ladies and Gentleman is what's known as "The Deep State".

Biden China Big Guy.jpgChina Owns Biden.jpgBiden China Balloon.jpg

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
Why would China activate an EMP bomb over America? Or is this like a test run?
An EMP would cripple the country by destroying electronics and the power grid without destroying anything like a nuclear blast would. You’re talking mass chaos and civil unrest.

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
Why would China activate an EMP bomb over America? Or is this like a test run?
I really don't think they will. Most of their money comes from us, so they don't have much incentive to cripple our economy.

I think it is more to send a message. If China ever decides to annex Singapore, they may want us to fear they can deliver a warhead to the US in this manner.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
It's over Alabama now. I'm sort of interested in seeing what the purpose of a spy balloon is. China has satellites and spies all over this country and around the world. What's a spy balloon going to reveal that other espionage activities aren't? Is China our enemy? Chi comms act in what they perceive to be their own best interests, don't expect them to spend 20 years and trillions in Afghanistan, and so do we. Countries have different interests. It's just that we have powerful interest groups lobbying our government to do what they want and claim it's in America's best interests to do so.
It's heading to GA where the Air Force Reserve Command is located. It's a spy balloon.

Sep 12, 2013
I really don't think they will. Most of their money comes from us, so they don't have much incentive to cripple our economy.

I think it is more to send a message. If China ever decides to annex Singapore, they may want us to fear they can deliver a warhead to the US in this manner.
Exactly. It’d be a suicide mission for them. Countries test boundaries and limits all the time. Nothing to see here imo.

BoDawg.sixpack

Feb 5, 2010
So I'm curious, did Canada report the balloon when it was over its airspace? If so we should have had knowledge it was coming. That area it spent over Canada would have been a good op to bring it down without hurting any civilians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login