There is a China Spy balloon floating across U.S.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Other Kind

Oct 15, 2022
Looking for intel to see if Arnett is going to let Joey Jones have a hand in Special Teams

blacklistedbully

Apr 9, 2010
We could have taken it out at any point and would have been well within our rights to do so. I'm sure there's a legitimate reason why we haven't that has nothing to do with being "weak." Just because that reason hasn't been made public doesn't mean that reason doesn't exist. I'm willing to give our military and/or national security folks the benefit of the doubt on this.
$millions in payouts to the Biden crime family perhaps, not to mention the dirt China has on the Biden family. But I'm sure all you "progressives" on here will cry BS like QANON, and whatever other nonsense you libs always do when grasping at straws to defend your corrupt politicians.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Funny.

bullygrowl makes a semi-political post, which may or may not be allowed. Content was factual, then the political "We are so weak" comment.

The typical liberal brigade storms out in full shame mode, to only cover for their pals in office. They are semi-right in that it's a semi-political post in a sports forum. But also ridiculously biased, and if Trump was in office, they'd be sharing bullygrowl's opinion and spewing how 17'ed up the country is.

It's really comical to watch. But let's get to the facts. My opinion is, if China wanted to spy on us, why are they gonna do with a big 17-ing balloon that can probably be seen from Mars? I mean we all know about it. Exactly what could they be spying on? Texas football stadiums? Wind turbines? Suburban sprawl? Trying to get into the medicinal weed bizness??

dorndawg

Sep 10, 2012
$millions in payouts to the Biden crime family perhaps, not to mention the dirt China has on the Biden family. But I'm sure all you "progressives" on here will cry BS like QANON, and whatever other nonsense you libs always do when grasping at straws to defend your corrupt politicians.
Season 25 Lol GIF by The Bachelor

Reactions: mstateglfr

Ghostman

Apr 12, 2021
We could have taken it out at any point and would have been well within our rights to do so. I'm sure there's a legitimate reason why we haven't that has nothing to do with being "weak." Just because that reason hasn't been made public doesn't mean that reason doesn't exist. I'm willing to give our military and/or national security folks the benefit of the doubt on this.
At one point I would have been willing to give the military / national security the benefit of the doubt, but not right now. Not with the way the southern border is wide open; not with the way the Afghanistan withdrawal was handled; not with the way the Ukraine / Russia was is being handled; not with all the info on the Hunter Biden laptop that has so many connections to China, Russia, and Ukraine.

I have an extremely hard time trusting any of em (Rs and Ds) and anything that comes out of DC. They are basically a big uniparty and they are all getting richer and richer and more and more powerful and looking to take more and more from the middle class.

aTotal360

Nov 12, 2009
Bill Clinton was out of office 22 years ago. Our current president is 4 years older than him. If you're mad at how things are run, your expectations are simply too high.

bullygrowl

Sep 29, 2022
Funny.

bullygrowl makes a semi-political post, which may or may not be allowed. Content was factual, then the political "We are so weak" comment.

The typical liberal brigade storms out in full shame mode, to only cover for their pals in office. They are semi-right in that it's a semi-political post in a sports forum. But also ridiculously biased, and if Trump was in office, they'd be sharing bullygrowl's opinion and spewing how 17'ed up the country is.

It's really comical to watch. But let's get to the facts. My opinion is, if China wanted to spy on us, why are they gonna do with a big 17-ing balloon that can probably be seen from Mars? I mean we all know about it. Exactly what could they be spying on? Texas football stadiums? Wind turbines? Suburban sprawl? Trying to get into the medicinal weed bizness??
I really feel its just a step on our toes and see what we do move. So far, we haven't done anything. There is no question China wants to be the world leader. Do we blast that thing out of the air and send a message or respond with its not doing anything so let it be. That is huge intel for China. I don't care who the Prez is. We are built on strength and showing it when we need to. This is a need to moment. Right now we are showing weakness, no?

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
My bad guys... The food situation is tough out here. Ordered some Kung Pao and I guess he missed me by a few hundred miles...

Screen Shot 2023-02-03 at 3.01.19 PM.png

Reactions: dawgstudent

MrKotter

Aug 22, 2012
In seriousness, I imagine we're studying it pretty closely and can shoot it down any ol' time, or even lasso it maybe. Plus, I know their space joint is behind ours but don't they prolly have satelites for looking at our missiles and etc?
After watching this administration 17 up every single thing they've touched you still have faith in them? This just further proves how weak these scumbags are in the WH and Pentagon. We're a 17ing joke and have turned our rapidly depleting military into one too

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
The same guys that botched the Afghan withdrawal? Chi-Coms say you shoot balloon and we out the "Big Guy".

Reactions: WilCoDawg

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
We're probably tracking it and analyzing it. Like we do most everything they or any other country puts up in the air.
You wonder why the DOD let the press know? Or do you think the press or some Qanoner spotted it first?
Anyone want to take a wild guess on how much spy equipment we have in, around, over, under and above China right now?
Russia?
Sudan?
Bumbfuckistan?
We don't spend trillions on our military for the gold-plated toilets.
I think if China knows it's there and could take it out, they would. They just letting this thing travel where it wants. That's nuts.

OopsICroomedmypants

Sep 29, 2022
Zero chance that thing would make it across the south during deer season
It’s 11 miles high. I don’t think my bolt action will make it that far. Plus who knows how to account for wind drift that far up? We’re gonna need that redneck NASA guy from Huntsville to figure this one out.

Reactions: Pilgrimdawg

theoriginalSALTYdog

Jul 10, 2021
They said they are not shooting it down because it would result in falling debris.

Meh, planes drop boeing bombs everyday. But the more I think about it, there's a difference in getting hit by a frozen lump of turds and a multi-ton satellite. Nonetheless, SHOOT IT DOWN, NOW!

Attachments

• th.jpg
    th.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 3
Reactions: Cantdoitsal
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login